Windows 10: How to turn off Graphing in Calculator on Windows 10

Discus and support How to turn off Graphing in Calculator on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to disable or turn off Graphing in the Calculator app on […] This article How to turn off Graphing in Calculator on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 18, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to turn off Graphing in Calculator on Windows 10

WinClub, Oct 18, 2020
  2. RLC95 Win User

Microsoft calculator graphing mode

I tried to graph an equation involving x raised to the fourth power using the Microsoft calculator app. It refused. Tried the same equation using the desmos graphing calculator and it worked. Question: Is the Microsoft calculator limited to lower level
    functions?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

RLC95, Oct 18, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Oct 18, 2020
  4. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

1. How to turn off Graphing in Calculator on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - turn off Graphing

2. windows is turned off, how to turn it on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is turned off, how to turn it on?: I need to learn how to turn windows security back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-turned-off-how-to-turn-it-on/248eaf03-695d-497d-8d3c-e5167284d553
  3. windows is turned off, how to turn it on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows is turned off, how to turn it on?: I need to learn how to turn windows security back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-turned-off-how-to-turn-it-on/248eaf03-695d-497d-8d3c-e5167284d553
  4. How to use the Graphing Calculator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use the Graphing Calculator in Windows 10: In this article, we will be demonstrating how to use the graphing feature in the Windows calculator to try and make mathematics more fun. Microsoft has always thrived to kick up a notch the Windows features it offers. Be it in form of updates to debug various errors or...
  5. Microsoft calculator graphing mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft calculator graphing mode: I tried to graph an equation involving x raised to the fourth power using the Microsoft calculator app. It refused. Tried the same equation using the desmos graphing calculator and it worked. Question: Is the Microsoft calculator limited to lower level functions? * Moved...
  6. Graphing Mode in Windows Calculator - Insider Build 19546

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphing Mode in Windows Calculator - Insider Build 19546: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KevinRuttoh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epyunb/graphing_mode_in_windows_calculator_insider_build/
  7. Windows Calculator will get a Graphing Mode: first look

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Calculator will get a Graphing Mode: first look: Microsoft released a new build to the Fast Ring Windows Insider channel yesterday. The update increases the build to version 19546 and one of the changes that it brings along with it is the new Graphing Mode of Windows Calculator. Windows Calculator is the built-in...
  8. how to turn computer off windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to turn computer off windows 10: how to turn computer off windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-computer-off-windows-10/46d3c060-d542-4839-8ad1-51bcf0478ccb
  9. Developer runs Windows 10 on a Graphing Calculator

in Windows 10 News
    Developer runs Windows 10 on a Graphing Calculator: An independent developer has managed to hack a Calculator to run Windows 10 operating system, but it’s not a basic or scientific calculator that we normally use. According to the photos, the device is actually the HP’s Prime Graphing Calculator which comes with a touch screen...
  10. Turn On or Off Always on Top mode for Calculator app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Always on Top mode for Calculator app in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Always on Top mode for Calculator app in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Always on Top mode for Calculator app in Windows 10 The Windows Calculator app included in Windows 10 is a simple yet powerful calculator that includes standard, scientific,...