Windows 10: How to turn off kiosk mode or sign in to my account?

Discus and support How to turn off kiosk mode or sign in to my account? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I find a setting called kiosk mode and turn it on. and sadly I can not log in to my actual account from my desktop. how do I get rid of this? help!!... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Shoyayeb HasanShafin, Jan 20, 2021.

1. How to turn off kiosk mode or sign in to my account?

I find a setting called kiosk mode and turn it on.

and sadly I can not log in to my actual account from my desktop.

how do I get rid of this?

help!!

:)

Shoyayeb HasanShafin, Jan 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Shawn Brink, Jan 20, 2021
  4. EL_259 Win User

How to turn off kiosk mode or sign in to my account?

Stuck in kiosk mode

Unfortunately, I can't check the settings (as I'm locked out) but I setup kiosk mode from the user settings in windows 10, and then configured "assigned access" so it would launch only one app when in kiosk mode.

Then I signed out of my AD account (with admin access) and signed into the kiosk account. Since then I have not been able to switch to any other user, as the switch user option does not appear on the lock screen.

EL_259, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

How to turn off kiosk mode or sign in to my account?

1. How to turn off kiosk mode or sign in to my account? - Similar Threads - turn off kiosk

2. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in: I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365 account so that they can access SharePoint online. Is there any way to do this?I don't care if they're not in kiosk mode, but...
  3. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in: I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365 account so that they can access SharePoint online. Is there any way to do this?I don't care if they're not in kiosk mode, but...
  4. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. kiosk mode

in Windows 10 Support
    kiosk mode: I want to setup kiosk mode to control applications that the users can use , I followed the below url to setup it , however , I can't find chrome browser in the application list , therefore , I would like to ask how to control the user can use chrome browser or not ? another...
  6. Kiosk Mode

Kiosk Mode: I have set Kiosk mode with a single user and a single app. I am unable to remove the user and do not get an error but just times out and Kiosk mode with the user is still enable. How do I remove this in Windows 10 Pro version 2004?...
  7. KIOSK MODE

KIOSK MODE: Good Day, Is it possible to run any application type in KIOSK mode for Enterprise or Education versions? I tried to run Visual Studio Code in KIOSK mode only the black background can be seen using Windows Imaging and configuration design and I was deprived User...
  8. kiosk mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kiosk mode: how do I remove the kiosk mode from my xplane11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kiosk-mode/228bbfb6-fed9-46b9-9244-cccf66bb4cda
  9. My Computer Will Not Sign Into Safe Mode Unless Turned Off, Then On. Will Not Sign Into...

My Computer Will Not Sign Into Safe Mode Unless Turned Off, Then On. Will Not Sign Into...: I just cured a seemingly impossible sign-in problem by much lessening what loads up in startup. Three problems, however, linger. My computer will not boot into safe mode unless I shut it off first. Startup repair may address this, but I can only sign into it in safe mode....
  10. Cannot remove account in Kiosk mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot remove account in Kiosk mode: I want to use Kiosk mode and need to set up it. Unfortunately Get Started button is unavailable, the account appears to be already configured but I haven’t configure it. I tried to remove Kiosk, but it’s not working Thank you! Tony...