Windows 10: How to turn off Microsoft noise gate

Discus and support How to turn off Microsoft noise gate in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a headset that I use on my computer and every time I try and use it on my computer it adds really heavy noise suppression. This effect is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Reflex579, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Reflex579 Win User

How to turn off Microsoft noise gate

Hi, I have a headset that I use on my computer and every time I try and use it on my computer it adds really heavy noise suppression. This effect is completely independent to the Enhancements I can add in the sounds menu. The only way I can seem to bypass it is by downloading a software that takes the raw audio data directly from the microphone but the problem is that I cant stream or record the audio that comes out of the program.

:)

Reflex579, Apr 17, 2020

2. Bill Gates to Make Important Announcement Regarding the Xbox 360 at CES 2008

and microsoft need good old gates to do this? being honest but it seems a bit of a small step for Gates to announce it if the rumors turn out to be correct.

WhiteLotus, Apr 17, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Bill Gates Retires From Microsoft

The founder and head of Microsoft, the world's largest software company Bill Gates steps down on Friday. One of the richest men in the world, Gates will now work full time for his charitable organization The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

The 52-year-old will continue to be chairman though, but will only retain a nominal role in the software empire. He is still is the biggest shareholder of the company and his 8.7 per cent stake in Microsoft is worth about 23 billion dollars.

Gates authored the personal computer revolution three decades ago when he founded Microsoft along with his friend Paul Allen.

Microsoft released a commemorative video paying tribute to Bill's service to the company, titled "Bill Gates: Looking back, Moving Ahead". It can be watched on the company's website here.

btarunr, Apr 17, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Steve Ballmer: "Not the right CEO for Microsoft"

I doubt Ballmer's good for anything. The writing was on the wall for Microsoft when Gates stepped down.

qubit, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

1. How to turn off Microsoft noise gate - Similar Threads - turn off Microsoft

2. Microsoft Sign in turned off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Sign in turned off: My microsoft sign in says: this username has been turned-off for sign in. Try a different one. I can not get into my email or account information. How can I fix this?...
  3. Any such thing as a noise gate that I can setup for my microphone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any such thing as a noise gate that I can setup for my microphone?: Hey guys, I do gaming with my friends from the Xbox console companion app, however they tend to get annoyed because my keyboard switch sounds tend to cut right through into the mix and I was wondering if there was such thing as setting up an overally noise gate through the...
  4. 'Incoming call' noise when I turn the Bluetooth off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'Incoming call' noise when I turn the Bluetooth off: Every time I turn the Bluetooth off via settings, it makes this 'incoming call' noise. I can't figure out why or how to switch off. Does anyone know how to turn it off? Thank you in advance....
  5. how to turn off

how to turn off: disable defender while gaming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-turn-off/d169cecf-0f35-4eeb-805a-dda034c2f369
  6. How to disable/turn off Microsoft Defender

How to disable/turn off Microsoft Defender: Hello users, would like to know if it's possible to totally disable Microsoft Defender (formerly Windows Defender). I don't want any engine scanning my files in the background as soon as I try to read some file and deleting them without further notice. W10 1909. 154302
  7. How to Turn Sound Off in Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Turn Sound Off in Microsoft Jigsaw: Does anyone know how to turn off sound effects and music in Microsoft Jigsaw? The only place I see the option is after you begin playing a Classic Jigsaw. I want it off for all puzzles, including Daily Challenges. Thanks!...
  8. how to turn it off

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn it off: I asked one question. Years ago. I still get the same emails with the same answer over and over. How do I stop this question? How did I get it started in the first place? I had to make a new password at the bank today, not with Microsoft! Yet I get home to find email...
  9. How to turn off "Help" on microsoft edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off "Help" on microsoft edge?: I'm playing a game and the f1 button closes a window that opens up when I want help on MY GAME. But when I push f1 it pulls down my game and brings up Microsoft edge help. This is REALLY irritating me. I want tao turn off F1 FOR HELP!!!!!...
  10. Turning off Hard Drives to Reduce Noise/Power

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turning off Hard Drives to Reduce Noise/Power: My desktop has 1 SSD and 4 HDDs, running Windows off the SSD I want to turn the hard drives off when I'm not using them in order to reduce noise from the PC and power consumption (it does matter to me because I often run my PC off a UPS). What are my best options for doing...