Windows 10: How to turn off Microsoft noise gate

Discus and support How to turn off Microsoft noise gate in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a headset that I use on my computer and every time I try and use it on my computer it adds really heavy noise suppression. This effect is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Reflex579, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Reflex579 Win User

How to turn off Microsoft noise gate

Hi, I have a headset that I use on my computer and every time I try and use it on my computer it adds really heavy noise suppression. This effect is completely independent to the Enhancements I can add in the sounds menu. The only way I can seem to bypass it is by downloading a software that takes the raw audio data directly from the microphone but the problem is that I cant stream or record the audio that comes out of the program.

:)

Reflex579, Apr 17, 2020

2. Bill Gates to Make Important Announcement Regarding the Xbox 360 at CES 2008

and microsoft need good old gates to do this? being honest but it seems a bit of a small step for Gates to announce it if the rumors turn out to be correct.

WhiteLotus, Apr 17, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Bill Gates Retires From Microsoft

The founder and head of Microsoft, the world's largest software company Bill Gates steps down on Friday. One of the richest men in the world, Gates will now work full time for his charitable organization The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

The 52-year-old will continue to be chairman though, but will only retain a nominal role in the software empire. He is still is the biggest shareholder of the company and his 8.7 per cent stake in Microsoft is worth about 23 billion dollars.

Gates authored the personal computer revolution three decades ago when he founded Microsoft along with his friend Paul Allen.

Microsoft released a commemorative video paying tribute to Bill's service to the company, titled "Bill Gates: Looking back, Moving Ahead". It can be watched on the company's website here.

btarunr, Apr 17, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Steve Ballmer: "Not the right CEO for Microsoft"

I doubt Ballmer's good for anything. The writing was on the wall for Microsoft when Gates stepped down.

qubit, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

1. How to turn off Microsoft noise gate - Similar Threads - turn off Microsoft

2. how to turn microsoft family off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn microsoft family off.: hello i never created a microsoft family account and it keeps saying i have to ask parent permission but i dont have a family account and im the only one in the family it says but im not underaged and i cant turn it off i cant do anything on my laptop....
  3. how to turn microsoft family off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn microsoft family off.: hello i never created a microsoft family account and it keeps saying i have to ask parent permission but i dont have a family account and im the only one in the family it says but im not underaged and i cant turn it off i cant do anything on my laptop....
  4. Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on: I was reinstalling Windows 10 Pro replacing hard drive and now I get notification to turn on the family feature. I live alone and I don't have any kids or a wife so I don't need this feature. At most, if I require it. I'll set-up a limited guest account on my computer local...
  5. Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on

Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on: I was reinstalling Windows 10 Pro replacing hard drive and now I get notification to turn on the family feature. I live alone and I don't have any kids or a wife so I don't need this feature. At most, if I require it. I'll set-up a limited guest account on my computer local...
  6. Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise: I have episodes of bluescreening/crashing randomly, usually while running fullscreen programs. Sometimes my monitor just turns off and the computer reboots automatically, at other times an ungodly noise plays as the screen freezes and I lose complete control of the computer...
  8. Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise

Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise: I have episodes of bluescreening/crashing randomly, usually while running fullscreen programs. Sometimes my monitor just turns off and the computer reboots automatically, at other times an ungodly noise plays as the screen freezes and I lose complete control of the computer...
  9. can turn off a noise notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    can turn off a noise notification: I can't turn off a noise notification - it is making a pop up noise every 5 seconds.I've been to settings and turned everything off but it keeps happening - any help is appreciated...
  10. Turning off Hard Drives to Reduce Noise/Power

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turning off Hard Drives to Reduce Noise/Power: My desktop has 1 SSD and 4 HDDs, running Windows off the SSD I want to turn the hard drives off when I'm not using them in order to reduce noise from the PC and power consumption (it does matter to me because I often run my PC off a UPS). What are my best options for doing...