Windows 10: How to turn off Monitor using a keyboard shortcut on Windows 10

Discus and support How to turn off Monitor using a keyboard shortcut on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to turn off the monitor on Windows 10, you can do […] This article How to turn off Monitor using a keyboard shortcut on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 22, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to turn off Monitor using a keyboard shortcut on Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Jan 22, 2021
  3. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Memsahib Win User

Windows keyboard shortcuts

I have a list of win10 keyboard shortcuts but some do not do as suggested. For example : F2 doesn't allow me to change the name of the item - but F4 does. I got the list from Windows 10 website ; https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/12445

Memsahib, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

1. How to turn off Monitor using a keyboard shortcut on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - turn off Monitor

2. How to turn off all keyboards shortcuts with SHIFT as "Master" key

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off all keyboards shortcuts with SHIFT as "Master" key: English:Hello so i want to turn off all shortcut combo using the SHIFT key on windows because i'm having a bug when i'm playing games and i press shift and other keys my character keeps walking. I know that is possible to block specific keys like WINDOWS + Z etc etc, i want...
  3. I can't turn off keyboard shortcuts

I can't turn off keyboard shortcuts: I was playing a game and have to press f3 to open the debug menu, but instead in increased my volume. i clicked all of the other keys and they did things i didnt want to do. i got frustrated and searched through the entire settings. Whenever I tried to search, it would tell...
  4. Shortcut to turn off monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shortcut to turn off monitors?: I have a Windows 10 machine that I'm using with these big Apple cinema displays that were given to me for free. They're great monitors with built in webcams, mics, speakers, etc. The only problem is they don't have any physical buttons. ...so I have no way to turn off the...
  5. Accidentally turned off my keyboard with a shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally turned off my keyboard with a shortcut: Hello, I was trying to change the backlights for my hp omen 15 and somehow hit a shortcut that disabled my keyboard. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/_this_is_what_ [link] [comments]...
  6. How to Turn off custom-set keyboard Shortcut

How to Turn off custom-set keyboard Shortcut: Hello! I had set 'Num-1' as a shortcut for launching 'Chrome'. However, I want to unset the same. Please Help Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-custom-set-keyboard-shortcut/12f049c2-e285-4769-8647-c36ea105fa88
  7. Drag-and-drop turns off in Windows 10. Keyboard shortcut I'm using by accident?

Drag-and-drop turns off in Windows 10. Keyboard shortcut I'm using by accident?: I'll be going merrily along in Windows 10, probably using Windows Explorer (or whatever they call it now), and suddenly drag-and-drop no longer works. Doesn't work in MS Word either. Oh look, doesn't work anywhere. The only solution is to reboot, then it works again having...
  8. Narrator Keyboard Shortcuts to turn On/Off not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Narrator Keyboard Shortcuts to turn On/Off not working: Neither Caps Lock + Esc nor Win key + Enter are working. Forced to go to Task Manager to turn off and Control Panel to Ease of Access to turn on. 71089
  9. Turn On or Off Cortana Listen Keyboard Shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Cortana Listen Keyboard Shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Cortana Listen Keyboard Shortcut in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Cortana Listening Mode Keyboard Shortcut in Windows 10 Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on...
  10. Shortcut for turning monitor off does not work anymore.

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut for turning monitor off does not work anymore.: I have an Acer Aspire E 15. Since the last Windows update (about November 1st 2016), Fn+F6 to turn the monitor off does not work anymore. It happened to other Acer users. It works only as long as I do not release the Fn key. I tried holding the key for an hour (with a cup and...