Windows 10: How to turn off mouse hover auto click when over a link on a web page

Discus and support How to turn off mouse hover auto click when over a link on a web page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So here I am again with a new computer I got for Christmas with the same question. Nothing suggested here works to get rid of this hover click problem.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by presmudjo, Sep 19, 2015.

1. presmudjo Win User

How to turn off mouse hover auto click when over a link on a web page

So here I am again with a new computer I got for Christmas with the same question. Nothing suggested here works to get rid of this hover click problem. I had just quit using the ASUS computer after not fixing the problem and went back to my old Toshiba. Well now I have this super great HP and really need to find the way to fix this annoying problem! You would think by now Windows 10 would be addressing this issue! It happens in Edge and Firefox, so don't know what to think. Uggggg.

presmudjo, Jan 3, 2018
  2. presmudjo Win User

OK, so I believe I found it. Just was in a different place now. Devices, mouse properties, additional options, touchpad (on HP says ELAN and not touchpad), options, then unclick the one click option. Just harder to find it now than before. Happy surfing everyone!

presmudjo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to turn off mouse hover auto click when over a link on a web page

1. How to turn off mouse hover auto click when over a link on a web page - Similar Threads - turn off mouse

2. Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug: Hey,i have like some other people also this issue:When i hover with my mouse over some kind of volume bar can confirm on Spotify App Volume, Default Windows Volume, Youtube Browser Volume bar it either increases or decreases volume automatically. It somehow depends on the...
  3. Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug: Hey,i have like some other people also this issue:When i hover with my mouse over some kind of volume bar can confirm on Spotify App Volume, Default Windows Volume, Youtube Browser Volume bar it either increases or decreases volume automatically. It somehow depends on the...
  4. Mouse hover-over volume auto-scroll bug/issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse hover-over volume auto-scroll bug/issue: I have a weird problem with my mouse logitech anywhere 2. If I mouse-mover-over a scroll bar for instance youtube volume slider or a text file it auto-scolls automatically just by moving the pointer over it - if I go over volume slider is slides to the left, if I hover over a...
  5. Turn off mouse hover

Turn off mouse hover: The mouse hover feature is the absolute worst feature I have ever seen. Windows open and close on their own and one time it even deleted a folder of important files. I have a recent version of Windows 10 Home edition. In an old Microsoft community post it showed how to do...
  6. Turn Off Mouse Auto Select

Turn Off Mouse Auto Select: When my mouse pointer hovers over a button, after a short while it auto selects even though I have not clicked on it. How do I turn this off please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-mouse-auto-select/b3004ee6-64fd-4649-8571-e2fbd02caa55
  7. Mouse glitches when hovering over taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse glitches when hovering over taskbar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/5point99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hztnax/mouse_glitches_when_hovering_over_taskbar/
  8. turn off mouse hover play

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off mouse hover play: I am often editing music and video files names. I move the mouse over the file and music or video plays. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-mouse-hover-play/e30da0aa-ae97-48d2-8aa4-d3c5ef102433
  9. How to turn off Cortana auto web search ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off Cortana auto web search ?: When I type in cortana to search my PC, for ex: task manager..I get a stack of web site results from the web also. How do I disable the web search option on cortana , to just search PC ? If I want to search web I will use google.*Smilethanks 15063.138 / 1703 win10 82150
  10. Turn On or Off Activate Window by Hovering Over with Mouse in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Activate Window by Hovering Over with Mouse in Windows: How to: Turn On or Off Activate Window by Hovering Over with Mouse in Windows How to Turn On or Off Activate Window by Hovering Over with Mouse in Windows By default in Windows, you need to click/tap on a window to make it active and bring it into focus. If you like,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how-turn-off-mouse-hover-auto-click-when-over-link-web-page