Windows 10: How To Turn Off MS Sign on on Laptop

Discus and support How To Turn Off MS Sign on on Laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got rid of the PIN, now it's making me sign in with MS account, with text verification. How do I turn all this off? It does it after it sits for a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nancyoliver1, Aug 27, 2020.

1. How To Turn Off MS Sign on on Laptop

I got rid of the PIN, now it's making me sign in with MS account, with text verification. How do I turn all this off? It does it after it sits for a while and times out. Really aggravating! I don't want to DO anything, just start and use as needed. I already have it marked in setting that no one needs to log on. And to lock when when I'm away. This is so aggravating! I just want to use with no log in of any kind. Period. Please help! First it was getting rid of Teams, now this. What a pain...

:)

nancyoliver1, Aug 27, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Munki Win User
    laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink How To Turn Off MS Sign on on Laptop ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Zeeba# Win User

How To Turn Off MS Sign on on Laptop

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

How To Turn Off MS Sign on on Laptop

1. How To Turn Off MS Sign on on Laptop - Similar Threads - Turn Off Sign

2. turn off sign off lockdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off sign off lockdown: i need to turn off sign off lockdown so please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-sign-off-lockdown/70ef4a08-af2c-4675-bd73-d706fc2bb14b
  3. How do I turn off the Windows sign-in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I turn off the Windows sign-in?: How do I turn off the Windows sign-in when I first turn on the computer or when it's idle for awhile? Under settings and sign-in options it doesn't give me a way to do it. If I lose Internet connection, I have no way to use the computer without signing in. The sign-in...
  4. laptop turning off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop turning off: Hi, so my problem is that from no where, my laptops gpu and processor just started to get very hot, even when im not playing games, its 46 C, yesterday i was playing metro 2033 and i noticed that my gpu was very hot, after it just froze and started buzzing so i had to turn it...
  5. I don't know how to sign in to Windows10 "The laptop is turned off"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't know how to sign in to Windows10 "The laptop is turned off": Iam download widows 10 in my laptop and I can't sign in Iam click sign in and create new account and complete all the data, but when I finish he tells me to make a pin and when I click next he tells me some thing went wrong and I don't know how to sign in to Windows10...
  6. Microsoft Sign in turned off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Sign in turned off: My microsoft sign in says: this username has been turned-off for sign in. Try a different one. I can not get into my email or account information. How can I fix this?...
  7. Sign in for family features - how to turn off

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign in for family features - how to turn off: Hi, my daughter has a sign in box coming up all the time on her laptop - Sign in for family features - can we get rid of this please? In fact, is there a way to not to be registered for Microsoft family at all? Lucie...
  8. Turning off Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Turning off Laptop: I hit restart and it just keeps running "Restarting" with circle. How can I get it to stop? Hitting On/Off button does not turn off laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turning-off-laptop/5c1cb7ce-dfe1-473c-a1d2-19c824c61c16
  9. Laptop turning off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop turning off: I bought my laptop 2 years ago and for the past year if it is not plugged in it turns off after 10-30 mins of use. I can turn it back on but it still turns off, and sometimes i get a screen that says windows was not booted properly or something. I recently replaced the hard...
  10. turn off sign in problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off sign in problem: help i tried everything ,,,follow directions on line no good,turn off sign in everytime i turn on my computer, started last week after update, Please send step by step info. thank you,...