Windows 10: How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown?

Discus and support How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Before I bought my new gpu everything was ok but now with new gpu when I shutdown my pc , my cpu light some of them are still on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mohammad hosein khadem, Feb 13, 2023.

1. How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown?

Before I bought my new gpu everything was ok but now with new gpu when I shutdown my pc , my cpu light some of them are still on

:)

mohammad hosein khadem, Feb 13, 2023
  2. Divan T Win User

My fans and lights keep running after shutdown.

I recently updated to windows 11 and then started experiencing shutdown problems. Fans and lights stay running. I have turned off fast startup, the pci express setting in power, checked drivers and believe all are up to date and done a system scan in command prompt with no problems found. I don't know what to do anymore, it still doesn't turn off. Currently use force shutdown.

Divan T, Feb 13, 2023
  3. Windows 10 shutdown power still light and fan still working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the laptop will not shutdown completely. We will help you.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Remove all the externally connected devices and cables including the battery.
    • Hold the power button for about a minute and release the power button.
    • Connect only the power cable and power on the PC.
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 13, 2023
  4. Di Star Win User

How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown?

PC lights and fans turn on but not screen, keyboard, or mouse.

I’ve had some pc problems this whole week, from start ups taking forever, and it going to sleep and not be able to turn back on, and now when I turn it on, i can hear its little start up noises of the fan and such, the leds light up but nothing happens, my screen doesnt light up, nor my keyboard or mouse, and usually I have to hold the power button it turn it off but now one tap and its off so quick.

Di Star, Feb 13, 2023
Thema:

How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown?

1. How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown? - Similar Threads - turn off fan

2. How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown?: Before I bought my new gpu everything was ok but now with new gpu when I shutdown my pc , my cpu light some of them are still on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-my-pc-fan-lights-after-shutdown/e80d934b-ea2e-4960-b046-1df9fb13e454
  3. My fans and lights keep running after shutdown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fans and lights keep running after shutdown.: I recently updated to windows 11 and then started experiencing shutdown problems. Fans and lights stay running. I have turned off fast startup, the pci express setting in power, checked drivers and believe all are up to date and done a system scan in command prompt with no...
  4. My fans and lights keep running after shutdown.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My fans and lights keep running after shutdown.: I recently updated to windows 11 and then started experiencing shutdown problems. Fans and lights stay running. I have turned off fast startup, the pci express setting in power, checked drivers and believe all are up to date and done a system scan in command prompt with no...
  5. My PC won't turn off after clicking "shut down". Fans go 100% and lights stay on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won't turn off after clicking "shut down". Fans go 100% and lights stay on: My PC won't turn off after clicking "shut down". After shutting it down screen goes black, mouse and keyboard stop working, power button doesn't work but fans go 100% and rgb lights work too. I reinstalled Windows with drive formatting and not sure what else I can do...
  6. My PC won't turn off after clicking "shut down". Fans go 100% and lights stay on

My PC won't turn off after clicking "shut down". Fans go 100% and lights stay on: My PC won't turn off after clicking "shut down". After shutting it down screen goes black, mouse and keyboard stop working, power button doesn't work but fans go 100% and rgb lights work too. I reinstalled Windows with drive formatting and not sure what else I can do...
  7. Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights: Hello,I am having a problem with my PC specs given below when ever I put my PC to sleep or shutdown it responds and turns off the monitor but the PC fans and all light stay on. I have tried every solution given on Microsoft support and on Google but none did the work for me....
  8. Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights: Hello,I am having a problem with my PC specs given below when ever I put my PC to sleep or shutdown it responds and turns off the monitor but the PC fans and all light stay on. I have tried every solution given on Microsoft support and on Google but none did the work for me....
  9. Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights

10. Fan and power lights remain turned on after shutting down PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fan and power lights remain turned on after shutting down PC: When I turn off my computer, the screen goes back as normal, but the lights remain turned on and the fan doesn't stop. If I hold down the power button for 5 seconds, it powers off, but I want to avoid doing so everytime. I've read a lot of similar questions, but none of...