Windows 10: How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

Discus and support How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can not find where in the setting to turn off this notifcation. everytime i hit caps lock it alt tabs my games and it really annoying. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NicholasPatel, Dec 3, 2021.

1. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

I can not find where in the setting to turn off this notifcation. everytime i hit caps lock it alt tabs my games and it really annoying. Please help

:)

NicholasPatel, Dec 3, 2021

2. Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock lights no longer function

Hi

I looked but I can't find a Shift Key Radio Button anyplace, nor Advanced Key Settings, when I run a search it just tells me there is no such thing.

I did learn that I can set it so that it plays a tone whenever I push the Cap Lock Key, I never knew that before.

How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock [​IMG]

How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock [​IMG]

Mike

MikeHawthorne, Dec 3, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Dec 3, 2021
  4. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

Turning off Scroll Lock / Num Lock flashing

I checked over at the VirtualBox forums and there is no setting. And it's a new feature in VB to save/ restore the setting of Caps / scroll / num lock keys. I don't mind VB doing the save/restore - sounds like the right thing. I mind not being able to turn off the Windows 10 disfigurement / annoyance on the screen.
    You know the odd thing? I'm sitting here on a windows 10 system and pecking the Caps / Scroll / Num lock keys dos not cause a flash of those markers as above. Something strange is going on. This is another system not the one I was using. I have more work to do.

Windy Gamer, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

1. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock - Similar Threads - turn off screen

2. Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off: This started when i was typing someting so maybe it's a key combination. I've tried pretty much everything to turn it off except go into the registry because i'm not comfortable with messing with that, I'm on a windows 11 desktop with an HP motherboard, a rtx 3060 and a intel...
  3. Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off: This started when i was typing someting so maybe it's a key combination. I've tried pretty much everything to turn it off except go into the registry because i'm not comfortable with messing with that, I'm on a windows 11 desktop with an HP motherboard, a rtx 3060 and a intel...
  4. Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.: Anytime I hit caps lock or num lock, the the notification pops up see attached screenshot. I've already tried Control Panel -> Ease of Access Center -> Make the keyboard easier to use -> toggle keys. It still doesn't work. I'm operating on Windows 11....
  5. Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.

Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.: Anytime I hit caps lock or num lock, the the notification pops up see attached screenshot. I've already tried Control Panel -> Ease of Access Center -> Make the keyboard easier to use -> toggle keys. It still doesn't work. I'm operating on Windows 11....
  6. turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling: I can't turn off the on screen pop up indicator for the caps lock and othersI have tried searching myself but they're outdated and I can't find the setting parts they mentionit is a self built PC so any advice relating to Lenovo is uselessI particularly want this setting...
  7. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  8. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  9. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock: I can not find where in the setting to turn off this notifcation. everytime i hit caps lock it alt tabs my games and it really annoying. Please help...
  10. Turning off Scroll Lock / Num Lock flashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Turning off Scroll Lock / Num Lock flashing: Apparently Windows 10, and I don't know for how long before that, has had a feature that when you change Scroll Lock / Num Lock key settings there is a notification that flashes on the screen. I have never used these keys and so have never noticed this annoyance before....