Windows 10: How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?

Discus and support How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I turn off this numpad? Few months ago, I updated my PC and this numpad started appearing automatically. I searched everywhere but couldnt find... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by zakkong, Oct 15, 2020.

1. zakkong Win User

How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?

How do I turn off this numpad? Few months ago, I updated my PC and this numpad started appearing automatically.
    I searched everywhere but couldnt find an answerHow to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen? [​IMG]

:)

zakkong, Oct 15, 2020

2. Numpad on windows phone 8.1 lockscreen changed to regular keypad, unable to get back the numpad

Until yesterday I used to unlock my phone using a 6 digit pin. While on the lock screen I used to get the 10-digit numpad for entering the pin.

recently I had to configure exchange on the phone and the numpad pad in lock screen does not appear anymore.instead I get a full-blown keypad.

I've deleted the exchange account from the phone, rebooted it, but I still can't seem to get back the numpad.

Any suggestions?

KarthikDivakaran, Oct 15, 2020
  3. scooptity Win User
    A Numpad and Numkey Suggestion

Ok so I own a laptop and I like to sit down on my bed while I put my mouse pad and mouse on the keypad/numpad area because its comfortable but the actual keys on the numpad and the numpad itself is incredibly annoying when I'm watching YouTube or doing or
    things like that and resting my hand and mouse on there make it press things that reset the video or just do things that are incredibly annoying and mess everything up.

Could there be an update or an option in the settings to disable the right side of the keyboard or the numpad area altogether please, If that were to happen I would be incredibly thankful and very happy my suggestion actually had a positive impact on my
    computer.

scooptity, Oct 15, 2020
  4. How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?

marcwilson, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?

1. How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen? - Similar Threads - turn off screen

2. how to turn off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to turn off: disable defender while gaming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-turn-off/d169cecf-0f35-4eeb-805a-dda034c2f369
  3. My screen will not turn off. The lockscreen image displays 24/7.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My screen will not turn off. The lockscreen image displays 24/7.: In Setting, under Power & Sleep, the Screen setting for "When plugged in, turn off after" is set to 1 minute. The screen turns off after 1 minute and then automatically turns back on without requiring the lockscreen pin. If you press Win+L to lock the screen, it stays on...
  4. On screen PIN numpad shows on PIN login page with Ease of access options turned off

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    On screen PIN numpad shows on PIN login page with Ease of access options turned off: For about a year or so I've had this problem where the on-screen PIN pad appears on login. It dissapears after the first keyboard input, but its still kind of annoying and I have not been able to find a fix for it. Its not urgent as it has very little impact on the...
  5. How to turn off the Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off the Lock Screen: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and realized that after my computer goes to sleep that a lock screen comes up and i have to re-enter my password. Is there a way to just allow my computer to go to sleep without going to the lock screen afterwards...
  6. how to turn it off

how to turn it off: I asked one question. Years ago. I still get the same emails with the same answer over and over. How do I stop this question? How did I get it started in the first place? I had to make a new password at the bank today, not with Microsoft! Yet I get home to find email...
  7. how to turn off lock screen

how to turn off lock screen: how do I turn off the lock screen * Moved from Windows 8.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-lock-screen/89d2dfc0-22f9-4ea8-824d-3ad360d48657
  8. Screen not turning off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen not turning off: My screen is supposed to turn off after 4 minutes, but it is not; just started doing this tonight. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-not-turning-off/d4dde6c0-82c1-4eda-9bf3-451d2b9021be
  9. Num lock turns off slash key on numeric keypad

Num lock turns off slash key on numeric keypad: I'm using Windows 10 and a Logitech wireless keyboard. For some reason when I turn on Num Lock it turns off the forward slash key on the numeric keypad though the * - and . keys still work. It's annoying if I'm trying to type a calculation into a calculator or spreadsheet so...
  10. screen lock - how to turn it on or off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screen lock - how to turn it on or off: I want to be able to lock my screen with one key-press when I leave it. I cannot find anything in any of the help that relates to this. Any ideas? Thanks....