Windows 10: How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?

Discus and support How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I turn off this numpad? Few months ago, I updated my PC and this numpad started appearing automatically. I searched everywhere but couldnt find... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by zakkong, Oct 15, 2020.

1. zakkong Win User

How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?

How do I turn off this numpad? Few months ago, I updated my PC and this numpad started appearing automatically.
    I searched everywhere but couldnt find an answerHow to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen? [​IMG]

:)

zakkong, Oct 15, 2020

2. Numpad on windows phone 8.1 lockscreen changed to regular keypad, unable to get back the numpad

Until yesterday I used to unlock my phone using a 6 digit pin. While on the lock screen I used to get the 10-digit numpad for entering the pin.

recently I had to configure exchange on the phone and the numpad pad in lock screen does not appear anymore.instead I get a full-blown keypad.

I've deleted the exchange account from the phone, rebooted it, but I still can't seem to get back the numpad.

Any suggestions?

KarthikDivakaran, Oct 15, 2020
  3. scooptity Win User
    A Numpad and Numkey Suggestion

Ok so I own a laptop and I like to sit down on my bed while I put my mouse pad and mouse on the keypad/numpad area because its comfortable but the actual keys on the numpad and the numpad itself is incredibly annoying when I'm watching YouTube or doing or
    things like that and resting my hand and mouse on there make it press things that reset the video or just do things that are incredibly annoying and mess everything up.

Could there be an update or an option in the settings to disable the right side of the keyboard or the numpad area altogether please, If that were to happen I would be incredibly thankful and very happy my suggestion actually had a positive impact on my
    computer.

scooptity, Oct 15, 2020
  4. How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?

marcwilson, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?

1. How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen? - Similar Threads - turn off screen

2. Can't turn off numpad for mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn off numpad for mouse: Hi all. I am pretty new to Windows, just since last summer. And moving between mac os and windows is not comfortable. :I am using windows 11 and a logitech mx keys keyboard.Right now I am having a really hard time turning on the numpad. Moving the mouse with the numpad works...
  3. Can't turn off numpad for mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't turn off numpad for mouse: Hi all. I am pretty new to Windows, just since last summer. And moving between mac os and windows is not comfortable. :I am using windows 11 and a logitech mx keys keyboard.Right now I am having a really hard time turning on the numpad. Moving the mouse with the numpad works...
  4. How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?

How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?: How do I turn off this numpad? And why during a search can you see that many people have the same issue and no one successfully answers it? I'm on Windows 11, but this seems to have been occuring for as far back as 4 years now. Thanks in advance.BTW all accessibility options...
  5. How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?: How do I turn off this numpad? And why during a search can you see that many people have the same issue and no one successfully answers it? I'm on Windows 11, but this seems to have been occuring for as far back as 4 years now. Thanks in advance.BTW all accessibility options...
  6. how to turn off password on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn off password on lockscreen: I want to be able to just turn my computer off without having to log in or do anything with a lockscreen. I have a lockscreen and log in using my pin. I'd rather just turn on my computer and be able to start gaming straight away...
  7. how to turn off password on lockscreen

how to turn off password on lockscreen: I want to be able to just turn my computer off without having to log in or do anything with a lockscreen. I have a lockscreen and log in using my pin. I'd rather just turn on my computer and be able to start gaming straight away...
  8. My screen will not turn off. The lockscreen image displays 24/7.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My screen will not turn off. The lockscreen image displays 24/7.: In Setting, under Power & Sleep, the Screen setting for "When plugged in, turn off after" is set to 1 minute. The screen turns off after 1 minute and then automatically turns back on without requiring the lockscreen pin. If you press Win+L to lock the screen, it stays on...
  9. Num lock turns off slash key on numeric keypad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Num lock turns off slash key on numeric keypad: I'm using Windows 10 and a Logitech wireless keyboard. For some reason when I turn on Num Lock it turns off the forward slash key on the numeric keypad though the * - and . keys still work. It's annoying if I'm trying to type a calculation into a calculator or spreadsheet so...
  10. screen lock - how to turn it on or off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screen lock - how to turn it on or off: I want to be able to lock my screen with one key-press when I leave it. I cannot find anything in any of the help that relates to this. Any ideas? Thanks....