Windows 10: how to turn off/on touch screen without restart?

Discus and support how to turn off/on touch screen without restart? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I need help with a problem I have on windows 11. I know how to enable/disable touch screens on windows but every time I turn them on/off, windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chien Hoang, Jun 3, 2023.

1. how to turn off/on touch screen without restart?

Hi, I need help with a problem I have on windows 11. I know how to enable/disable touch screens on windows but every time I turn them on/off, windows requires a system restart. That didn't happen in the past. I have researched this problem online but there is not a single article that mentions or solves this problem. The device I'm using is Asus ROG FlowX 16 2023 with mpp.2.0 support. I asked Asus support but got no answer for this. I have tried resetting the system 4 times but the problem still occurs. I guess it's a Window 11 problem. If anyone has any information on this, please let me kn

:)

Chien Hoang, Jun 3, 2023

2. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Jun 3, 2023
  3. Touch Screen

Hi Rosara,

To reinstall the HID-compliant touch screen, you may refer to the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager.

• Click on the Action tab.

• Select Scan for hardware changes.

• The system should reinstall the HID-compliant touch screen under Human Interface Devices.

• Restart the PC.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Jun 3, 2023
  4. how to turn off/on touch screen without restart?

Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

how to turn off/on touch screen without restart?

1. how to turn off/on touch screen without restart? - Similar Threads - turn off touch

2. how to turn on touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn on touch screen: How do you turn touch screen function back on ? Why would it go off ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-touch-screen/9f8adb63-f100-4d5e-b690-c8e9453480d7
  3. how to turn on touch screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn on touch screen: How do you turn touch screen function back on ? Why would it go off ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-touch-screen/9f8adb63-f100-4d5e-b690-c8e9453480d7
  4. how to turn off/on touch screen without restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn off/on touch screen without restart?: Hi, I need help with a problem I have on windows 11. I know how to enable/disable touch screens on windows but every time I turn them on/off, windows requires a system restart. That didn't happen in the past. I have researched this problem online but there is not a single...
  5. how to turn on touch screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn on touch screen: Ive inadvertently turned off the touch screen feature of my Dell ALl in One and I can't find where to toggle it back on. The Windows search for "Touch" or "Touch Screen" doesnt return an answer....
  6. How to turn off the touch screen edge swipe?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off the touch screen edge swipe?: Hello, I have a surface pro 7 and for the life of me I cant find how to turn off the incredibly disruptive touch screen edge swipe. Im trying to hold my tablet and it just starts swiping left and right because the sensitivity is too high. How to I turn off the edge swipe?...
  7. pc randomly turns off without blue screen and restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc randomly turns off without blue screen and restarts: My rig: CPU Ryzen 2600 OC @4.1GHz VGA GTX 1080 Ti Ram Corsair OC @3200 MHz 16 GB SSD Galax 240 GB HDD1 segate 2 TB HDD2 WD 2 TB SSHD segate 2 TB PSU Seasonic M12ll 750 bronze Case Cooler Master CM 690 III Firstly, I try to fully load my system (Stress test for GPU and...
  8. how do i turn off my touch screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i turn off my touch screen: how do I turn off the touch screen on my computer and or fix it the sensors on my touch screen are really spazzy they registered that my finger is touching the screen when I'm not like when I'm playing a game or typing my paper or watching a video all of a sudden my screen...
  9. Turn on/off touch screen without administrator privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn on/off touch screen without administrator privileges: How to turn on/off touch screen without administrator privileges? reason being you can on/off touch screen in device manager but you must have admin privileges and I have a computer that needs to be able to ton/off touch screen without having access to admin privileges. So...
  10. Turning off Touch Screen on the computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turning off Touch Screen on the computer: Split from this thread. Oh ok. Then can you help me on turning off my touch screen on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/turning-off-touch-screen-on-the-computer/d5140994-e1ba-4eb5-a793-018593754ad9