Windows 10: How to turn off or change Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

Discus and support How to turn off or change Windows 10 Calendar Reminders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 Calendar app to show my G-Suite calendar. When I create a new calendar event it defaults to a 15 minute reminder. I'd like it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tomgoodell, Sep 24, 2020.

1. How to turn off or change Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

I'm using Windows 10 Calendar app to show my G-Suite calendar. When I create a new calendar event it defaults to a 15 minute reminder. I'd like it to default to no reminder. Is it possible to do that? I am not using Outlook, thought I do have Office 365 account.

:)

tomgoodell, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Entegy Win User

Turn off reminders on birthday calendar?

1. Go to Outlook.com calendar.
    2. Click the Gear in the top right and choose Options
    3. Click Birthday Calendar
    4. Click Delete at the top of the screen
    5. Return to the main Calendar view, then click the arrow next to New and choose Birthday Calendar
    6. Repeat steps 2-3
    7. Turn off reminders.

Entegy, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Reminders in Calendar do not work

I have performed soft reset.

It does not help.

If I create calendar entry from PC I receive reminder on both - PC and phone.

If I create entry from phone after synchronization (in my case set to 30 minutes) I loose reminder on phone (if I open entry on phone reminder is none). Reminder on PC is OK.

Test steps:

1) Create entry in Calendar on phone with reminder 15 minutes

2) Wait for synchronization

3) After synchronization:

3.1) Check entry on PC - reminder 15 minutes - OK

3.2) Check entry on phone - reminder - none - NOK

4) Edit entry on phone - change reminder to 5 minutes

5) After synchronization5.1) Check entry on PC - reminder 5 minutes - OK

5.2) Check entry on phone - reminder 5 minutes - OK

6) Edit entry on ПЦ - change reminder to 10 minutes (not listed in phones list for reminders)

7) After synchronization7.1) Check entry on PC - reminder 10 minutes - OK

7.2) Check entry on phone - reminder is "reminder" (no 10 minutes shown) but reminder is OK (I have alarm 10 minutes before)

From my point of view when new entry created on phones calendar is synchronized to corporate account reminder is lost. If after that if entry is edited everything is OK

Milen.Manev, Sep 24, 2020
  4. John Ado Win User

How to turn off or change Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

Windows 10 calendar

Hi Marise,

Blue is the default color of the Windows 10 Calendar app. If you do not remember changing it, here are the steps:

• Calendar > Settings > Personalization
      > Colors.

When adding an event, you also have an option to disable the Reminder. Here the the steps:

• Click on the desired date > More details > Reminder: None >
      Save and close.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

John Ado, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

How to turn off or change Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

1. How to turn off or change Windows 10 Calendar Reminders - Similar Threads - turn off change

2. Windows 10 Calendar Default Reminder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Calendar Default Reminder: My Windows 10 Calendar default reminder is 24 hours and cannot be changed no matter what I do. If I reset the app, will I lose all my calendar events? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calendar-default-reminder/5ea00e7f-4b29-4fe9-a344-74a5d4b32365
  3. Calendar/Reminder app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar/Reminder app: Hi, I`m looking for calendar/reminder/to-do app for my dad, that meets these requirements: - multiple notifications for 1 event, 21 days before, 14, 7, 3 etc. - notifications appear on desktop, after start of system - view for next week/month events - as simple as possible I...
  4. Cortana "reminders" in Windows 10 Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana "reminders" in Windows 10 Calendar: In the left panel of Windows 10 Calendar, there is a Cortana drop down and a box to check for reminders. I have the box checked, yet when I ask Cortana to "remind me to..." it puts the reminder in Microsoft Tasks and not in Calendar. Previously, it would put the reminder in...
  5. Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

Windows 10 Calendar Reminders: I've been unable to get the reminder feature to work. I have no problem setting a reminder, but then nothing happens. Ed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calendar-reminders/4742ce34-e27b-4466-bd59-6210b1856ad3
  6. how to turn off reminders when an app starts

how to turn off reminders when an app starts: how to turn off reminders when an app starts Whenever I start a frequently used program (Adobe Audition) a series of reminder tabs appears as if I were playing a game - ssave the game, take a screen shot etc. How do I stop these reminders??? I am NOT playing a game. thanks,...
  7. how to get windows 10 calendar reminders to pop up

how to get windows 10 calendar reminders to pop up: how to get windows 10 calendar reminders to pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-windows-10-calendar-reminders-to-pop-up/fcecd271-09b9-4eb2-86d4-816f2eb656ed
  8. Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar

Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar: I have just started to use the Windows 10 Calendar app and have set up several 'Test' events with the reminder time set to 15, 30 minutes and 1 hour reminder time. The time for each passes with no indication of a reminder for any of them that I can see. What should they look...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar will not give correct Reminder

Windows 10 Calendar will not give correct Reminder: My newly installed Windows 10 has a Calendar programme which works OK but the Reminder for events will not do so for the One Week which I require every time, only a 12 hour reminder. This is despite my clicking the Save & Close button on exit having set up up the one week....
  10. Turn On or Off Cortana Suggested Reminders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Cortana Suggested Reminders in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Cortana Suggested Reminders in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Cortana Suggested Reminders in Windows 10 Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on the capabilities of...