Windows 10: How to turn off pssword expiry

Discus and support How to turn off pssword expiry in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I turn off Windows 10 password expiration notices?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DelChandler, Sep 26, 2019.

1. How to turn off pssword expiry

How do I turn off Windows 10 password expiration notices?

:)

DelChandler, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Kari Win User

OneDrive-Set expiry time for shared file?

Setting an expiry date for shared files in OneDrive is a feature available in Office 365 Home and Personal subscriptions which both include Premium OneDrive features:

How to turn off pssword expiry [​IMG]

It is not available in free OneDrive service, clicking Set expiry date only showing link to get (subscribe / buy) Premium:

How to turn off pssword expiry [​IMG]

• Office 365 Personal = 1 license, price €69 (£59.99 / $69.99) per year or €7 (£5.99 / $6.99) per month
    • Office 365 Home = 5 licenses, price €99 (£79.99 / $99.99) per year or €10 (£7.99 / $9.99) per month
    Each license includes:
    • Office suite install on 1 PC & 1 tablet (Office suite = Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word)
    • 1 TB OneDrive with Premium features
    • 60 free Skype minutes to call landline numbers globally and mobile numbers in selected countries
    Microsoft OneDrive Plans

3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

How to turn off pssword expiry

cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

How to turn off pssword expiry

1. How to turn off pssword expiry - Similar Threads - turn off pssword

2. windows is turned off, how to turn it on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is turned off, how to turn it on?: I need to learn how to turn windows security back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-turned-off-how-to-turn-it-on/248eaf03-695d-497d-8d3c-e5167284d553
  3. windows is turned off, how to turn it on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows is turned off, how to turn it on?: I need to learn how to turn windows security back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-turned-off-how-to-turn-it-on/248eaf03-695d-497d-8d3c-e5167284d553
  4. license expiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    license expiry: I got my computer with windows 10 Pro as a gift from my previous company. Im using this now on my home to do work. I noticed that there is a message that my Windows license will expire soon. I dont know that there is a expiration on license since it is properly activated when...
  5. license expiry

license expiry: I got my computer with windows 10 Pro as a gift from my previous company. Im using this now on my home to do work. I noticed that there is a message that my Windows license will expire soon. I dont know that there is a expiration on license since it is properly activated when...
  6. how to PDO expiry date

how to PDO expiry date: Hi, I'm trying to confirm an expiraton date from a database table. I'm finally trying PDO. I get: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'y' (T_STRING) on line 10 -------------------------------------------------- The code: <?php error_reporting(E_ALL); /* show all errors -...
  7. License expiry

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License expiry: There is a message that your windows license will expire soon ,Go to settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-expiry/b012471c-4bcc-4dbf-a636-d64d13653197
  8. how to turn off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to turn off: disable defender while gaming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-turn-off/d169cecf-0f35-4eeb-805a-dda034c2f369
  9. how to turn it off

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn it off: I asked one question. Years ago. I still get the same emails with the same answer over and over. How do I stop this question? How did I get it started in the first place? I had to make a new password at the bank today, not with Microsoft! Yet I get home to find email...
  10. info on wifi pssword

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    info on wifi pssword: I want to know the password of saved wifi network beyond the coverage range https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/info-on-wifi-pssword/5724babf-0829-4d55-bcbb-7c1e7a82e2da