Windows 10: How to turn off reading pane in the latest windows mail app

Discus and support How to turn off reading pane in the latest windows mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Windows 10 1803 and I just can't handle the reading pane and it kinda sucks. It always consumes the space that could have been utilized by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yusufjamal2510, Sep 23, 2018.

1. How to turn off reading pane in the latest windows mail app

I use Windows 10 1803 and I just can't handle the reading pane and it kinda sucks. It always consumes the space that could have been utilized by message previews and also could make it look less messy. The preview pane can not narrowed/shrink to zero so that it just doesn't appear. However, if the windows is not in the maximized view, this can be done. Than I think it should be possible for maximized view as well. Any help?

[Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store]

:)

yusufjamal2510, Sep 23, 2018
  2. CountMike Win User

Reading Pane in Mail

When I left click on it my reading pane turns off.
    I can also shrink mail APP from right side so it just shows list of messages without reading pane.

CountMike, Sep 23, 2018
  3. GLN(2) Win User
    No Reading Pane in Mail App

Hi,

There is no reading pane in Mail app when set to 200% and no scroll bar. The control + doesn't change anything.

GLN(2), Sep 23, 2018
  4. How to turn off reading pane in the latest windows mail app

Reading Pane in Mail

Is there a way to turn off the reading Pane in the "Mail" app?

Just wondering as its a pain in the arse.

Thanks

sparker781, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

How to turn off reading pane in the latest windows mail app

1. How to turn off reading pane in the latest windows mail app - Similar Threads - turn off reading

2. how to turn off the read pane in Mail of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn off the read pane in Mail of Windows 10?: how to turn off the read pane in Mail of Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-the-read-pane-in-mail-of-windows/1b0e86ab-f23c-469a-b6a6-67f0c79d6742
  3. Word Wrap in Reading Pane of Mail App?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Word Wrap in Reading Pane of Mail App?: Hi, How can I turn on wrap text in the reading pane of the Default Mail app on my PC running Windows 10? I want to switch to this default Mail app from Google mail in browser because this seems lighter and faster, but having to scroll sideways to read emails is extremely...
  4. Can't see display setting in mail app to turn off reading pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't see display setting in mail app to turn off reading pane: Hi, I am not able to see display setting in the Settings menu to turn off reading pane. I cannot also maximize the mail to the full screen option. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but the settings doesn't show display/view option. Please help....
  5. Windows 10 Mail - How do I turn off the reading pane?

Windows 10 Mail - How do I turn off the reading pane?: I have Windows 10 at work and use Microsoft Office 2016 with Outlook for e-mail. I just bought a Windows 10 computer for home use and I'm using Mail. How do I turn off the reading pane???...
  6. How to turn off Reading Pane in Windows Mail

How to turn off Reading Pane in Windows Mail: Windows 10 current build - how do I turn off reading pane in the bundled Mail application? Reasons: 1) security 2) screen real estate If I can't turn off reading pane - please provide instructions to remove, or erase profile. Eric...
  7. Mail Reading pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail Reading pane: Hello, Can anyone tell me how to change the font size for all messages being read in the reading pane? I have adjusted the "view" settings, and have adjusted the size of the preview pane, but it seems that the sender's choices are overriding mine in the reading pane. It...
  8. Reading Pane in Mail App Disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    Reading Pane in Mail App Disappeared: Yesterday afternoon my mail app suddenly decided that I no longer wanted the reading pane off to the right side unless I am in full screen mode. If I open the window wider (but not full screen) it will either let me have the preview screen or the bar off to the left with the...
  9. reading pane in mail app not displaying images correctly

in Browsers and Email
    reading pane in mail app not displaying images correctly: Anyone else getting off center images in the reading pane of the mail app, it's getting annoying real quick. Hopefully there will be a update for the mail app soon to polish it off a bit. TC *Smile 16758
  10. Reading Pane in Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Reading Pane in Mail: Is there a way to turn off the reading Pane in the "Mail" app? Just wondering as its a pain in the arse. Thanks 52923

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail REAding pane view

2. ms mail reading pane

3. turn off reading pane in mail for windows 10

4. change reading pane in mail,
  5. windows 10 email reading pane,
  6. windows 10 mail pane view,
  7. change orientation of reading pane in windows mail,
  8. reading pane off,
  9. win 10 mail reading pane,
  10. windows 10 mail how to turn off reading pane,
  11. how to turn off reading pane in mail,