Windows 10: how to turn off service host: network service?

Discus and support how to turn off service host: network service? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; it's been using 200 mbps for hours now, even though I limited background downloads to 5 mbps and turned off downloads from other pc's because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jari van der Veen, May 16, 2023.

1. how to turn off service host: network service?

it's been using 200 mbps for hours now, even though I limited background downloads to 5 mbps and turned off downloads from other pc's because troubleshooting websites said I should. I keep closing it via my task manager, but it keeps popping up. I can't do anything online, and even waiting for this website to open took minutes.

:)

Jari van der Veen, May 16, 2023
Thema:

how to turn off service host: network service?

1. how to turn off service host: network service? - Similar Threads - turn off service

2. how to turn off service host: network service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn off service host: network service?: it's been using 200 mbps for hours now, even though I limited background downloads to 5 mbps and turned off downloads from other pc's because troubleshooting websites said I should. I keep closing it via my task manager, but it keeps popping up. I can't do anything online,...
  3. how to turn off service host: network service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn off service host: network service?: it's been using 200 mbps for hours now, even though I limited background downloads to 5 mbps and turned off downloads from other pc's because troubleshooting websites said I should. I keep closing it via my task manager, but it keeps popping up. I can't do anything online,...
  4. Service Host: Network Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Network Service: Service Host: Network Service was using about 23 MB/s, so i used the delivery optimization and set it to .3 on both sides. The thing im bothered by is that it still bypasses that block randomly and causes inconsistent internet speeds, it manages to jump form 0 MB/s to 16 MB/s...
  5. Service Host: Network Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host: Network Service: Service Host: Network Service was using about 23 MB/s, so i used the delivery optimization and set it to .3 on both sides. The thing im bothered by is that it still bypasses that block randomly and causes inconsistent internet speeds, it manages to jump form 0 MB/s to 16 MB/s...
  6. Service Host: Network Service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. HOST NETWORK SERVICE

HOST NETWORK SERVICE: I cannot find Host Network Service on Windows Services, why is that? How can I connect to Host Network Service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/host-network-service/ef8a98e2-5406-4c27-a33e-a6335ffe37d0
  8. How do I turn off Service Host: Network Service

How do I turn off Service Host: Network Service: I literally cant use anything because this is using all my internet bandwidth and every time I close it through task manager it opens up 30 seconds later how do I get rid of it?...
  9. Service Host: Network Service

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service Host: Network Service: Alright, hey guys. For some reason, Service Host: Network Service is making my Disk go up to 90-100% on Task Manager on my pc after playing GTA V, its been like this for a few minutes and shows no sign of stopping. What is causing this, is it normal, and how can i stop it?...
  10. Service Host Network Service

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Service Host Network Service: In task manager I see the above is using 16% of my CPU all day. When I rebooted, it went away but came back. Any idea what this is? Thanks. 143038