Windows 10: How to turn off "Sign in to access work or school" pop up notification?

Discus and support How to turn off "Sign in to access work or school" pop up notification? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, I keep on getting this pop up notification on my desktop. It's annoying and I can't find the setting to turn it off. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ericsu0630, Jan 16, 2019.

1. How to turn off "Sign in to access work or school" pop up notification?

Dear Microsoft,

I keep on getting this pop up notification on my desktop. It's annoying and I can't find the setting to turn it off.

Please help.

How to turn off "Sign in to access work or school" pop up notification? 6439c5e9-01a3-4ae0-910b-227f3a529ed5?upload=true.png

:)

ericsu0630, Jan 16, 2019

2. School and Work account 'error' notification - how to turn off?

Replies to individual questions asked input between the questions above.

Thanks for responding

Accipiter51, Jan 16, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 16, 2019
  4. How to turn off "Sign in to access work or school" pop up notification?

School and Work account 'error' notification - how to turn off?

Hello,

We still need more information for us to assist and isolate this school and work account error you're getting. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing when this error appears?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • We also wait for the screenshot if there's any.

We'll wait for your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

How to turn off "Sign in to access work or school" pop up notification?

1. How to turn off "Sign in to access work or school" pop up notification? - Similar Threads - turn off Sign

2. Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups: I turned off the 'Sign-In With Google' options in my Google Account, but these pop-ups persist.Suggestions?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-off-sign-in-with-google-pop-ups/eb5dc0f8-5f67-4048-9132-9aec807e24ec
  3. Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups: I turned off the 'Sign-In With Google' options in my Google Account, but these pop-ups persist.Suggestions?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-off-sign-in-with-google-pop-ups/eb5dc0f8-5f67-4048-9132-9aec807e24ec
  4. Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off: I have turned off EVERY setting I can find to make Teams notifications not pop-up on my main screen whenever a team member comments in chat, or posts anything. No matter what I turn off/on, both in Teams settings for notifications and my local computer notifications, it...
  6. Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off

Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off: I have turned off EVERY setting I can find to make Teams notifications not pop-up on my main screen whenever a team member comments in chat, or posts anything. No matter what I turn off/on, both in Teams settings for notifications and my local computer notifications, it...
  7. Pop up - asking to sign into work or school account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up - asking to sign into work or school account.: This pop up is coming up continually on my computer screen.1. Is it legit or unsafe?2. If not safe then what can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-asking-to-sign-into-work-or-school-account/a7e84e51-2e9e-46fa-adf8-ec8c2112db64
  8. Pop up - asking to sign into work or school account.

Pop up - asking to sign into work or school account.: This pop up is coming up continually on my computer screen.1. Is it legit or unsafe?2. If not safe then what can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-asking-to-sign-into-work-or-school-account/a7e84e51-2e9e-46fa-adf8-ec8c2112db64
  9. Issue with turning off Work & School access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with turning off Work & School access: Hello, First the background, as that has to do with this issue. I got my Surface Pro 2017 from a friendit was new from the MS store as she exchanged her sons SP that was damaged. She set it up with her account info but never used it, nor did her son. But then she gave it to...
  10. Turn off taskbar pop up notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off taskbar pop up notifications?: I would like to prevent my Windows 10 taskbar popping up at any time. My taskbar pops up to send me notifications from various apps and I would like to stop that completely. Is there a way to disable the taskbar from ever popping up, so that it only appears when the cursor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign in to access work or school

2. stop sign in to access work or school popup

3. sign in to access work or school pop up

4. sign in to access work or school account,
  5. how to stop the sign in to access work or school notification,
  6. sign in required problems with school or work account,
  7. signi in to access work or school disable,
  8. how to disable workplace or school account pop up on start up ,
  9. sign in to access work or school disable,
  10. how to stop work and school sign in pop up,
  11. stop the sign in to access work or school popup,