Windows 10: how to turn off swift pair using registry or GPO.

Discus and support how to turn off swift pair using registry or GPO. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,I need to disable/turn off swift pair in windows 10 via GPO or Registry.changing the following registry to "0" is not disabling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by saeidans, Nov 28, 2021.

1. saeidans Win User

how to turn off swift pair using registry or GPO.

Hi,I need to disable/turn off swift pair in windows 10 via GPO or Registry.changing the following registry to "0" is not disabling it:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\SwiftPair SwiftPairDefault.=0thanks

:)

saeidans, Nov 28, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

No Swift Pair toggle in bluetooth settings?

Yes, see the link dalchina posted.

how to turn off swift pair using registry or GPO. [​IMG]

Denis

3. heartog Win User
    No Swift Pair toggle in bluetooth settings?

I'm running 1909 with a bluetooth dongle and I don't see the option for swift pair in bluetooth settings. The only checkbox I see is the metered connection setting.

Does swift pair also require a supported dongle also, not just the device pairing with it?

Thanks

heartog, Nov 29, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

1. how to turn off swift pair using registry or GPO. - Similar Threads - turn off swift

2. Windows 11- Turn off swift pair for a specific Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11- Turn off swift pair for a specific Bluetooth device: Hi! I have a laptop with Windows 11, and I was wondering if there is a way to turn off swift pair for a specific Bluetooth device. I don't want to turn off swift pair altogether since I still want my headphones and other Bluetooth devices to connect to my laptop...
  3. Windows 11- Turn off swift pair for a specific Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11- Turn off swift pair for a specific Bluetooth device: Hi! I have a laptop with Windows 11, and I was wondering if there is a way to turn off swift pair for a specific Bluetooth device. I don't want to turn off swift pair altogether since I still want my headphones and other Bluetooth devices to connect to my laptop...
  4. how to turn off swift pair using registry or GPO.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn off swift pair using registry or GPO.: Hi,I need to disable/turn off swift pair in windows 10 via GPO or Registry.changing the following registry to "0" is not disabling it:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\SwiftPair SwiftPairDefault.=0thanks...
  5. how to turn off swift pair using registry or GPO.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn off swift pair using registry or GPO.: Hi,I need to disable/turn off swift pair in windows 10 via GPO or Registry.changing the following registry to "0" is not disabling it:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\SwiftPair SwiftPairDefault.=0thanks...
  6. Bluetooth Swift Pair Unavailable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Swift Pair Unavailable: I have the Lenovo Flex 5-1470 (Type 81C9) and both it and Windows 10 is fully updated, but the Swift Pair feature is not available. Before anyone asks, yes I did look up how to enable it, but it isn't even an option in my settings and can't be found anywhere on my computer....
  7. How to pair Bluetooth devices using Swift Pair on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to pair Bluetooth devices using Swift Pair on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Bluetooth is a wireless technology that provides a ‘wire-free’ way to connect peripherals over a short distance directly to your computer system. Previous versions of […] This article How to pair Bluetooth devices using Swift Pair on Windows 10 first appeared on...
  8. bluetooth Swift pair not available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth Swift pair not available: i upgrade my hp elitebook 820 G1 to window 10 2004 update the latest version and I don't see the option to get enable bluetooth swift pair can you please help submitted by /u/babygurlkay123 [link] [comments]...
  9. How to turn off Family safety settings in registry or GPO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to turn off Family safety settings in registry or GPO: I simply want to disable FamilySafetyMonitor and other tasks via registry and through GPO if there are options available for doing so. I may prefer one method over another depending on the situation. Can you please provide direction for doing this?...
  10. Turning off Update Notifications in GPO?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Turning off Update Notifications in GPO?: I've been looking endlessly with no luck so hopefully someone here can give me a definitive answer. Preferably what I woud like is to completely disable the windows update center. I want it to neither automatically download, nor notify and ask to download updates to windows...