Windows 10: How to turn off tap-to-click function on touchpad (Lenovo ideapad 330)

Discus and support How to turn off tap-to-click function on touchpad (Lenovo ideapad 330) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a Lenovo ideapad 330 a few days ago, but I find it impossible to turn off the tap to click function on it's touchpad. There is supposed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by [AH], Sep 6, 2018.

1. [AH] Win User

How to turn off tap-to-click function on touchpad (Lenovo ideapad 330)

I just bought a Lenovo ideapad 330 a few days ago, but I find it impossible to turn off the tap to click function on it's touchpad. There is supposed to be an option to do this in the mouse settings, but when I go there, there is none. I had two other people on the case to try and find a way to do it, and I searched online if anybody possibly had advice, but still I found myself without a solution. I have also tried to re-install the driver for the touchpad, still with no success.

I called the store where I bought it, and after failing to help me they adviced me to call Lenovo's costumer "service". not much service about that, and also they could not fix the problem, but simply asked if I had tried to reset the laptop to it's original settings. But it is brand new, and this would be highly inconvenient when I don't even know if it will work, as I just got everything setup ready for my studies.

:)

[AH], Sep 6, 2018
  2. Billie795 Win User

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Sep 6, 2018
  3. AntonyJose Win User
    Lost use of touchpad after upgrading to Windows 10 on Lenovo ideapad

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

This issue occurs due to the Lenovo ideapad touchpad driver may not be compatible.

I suggest you to download the latest Lenovo ideapad touchpad driver updates from the manufacturer’s website and check, if it works.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to roll back the drivers and install the drivers in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow the steps to install the driver in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest Lenovo ideapad touchpad driver from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

Please get back to us with the above information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 6, 2018
  4. steveh70 Win User

How to turn off zoom feather on Lenovo touchpad

I have a new Lenovo ideapad 320. Every time I use the touchpad it zooms in and out...very frustrating. How can I turn zoom feature on touchpad off?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

steveh70, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. How to turn off tap-to-click function on touchpad (Lenovo ideapad 330) - Similar Threads - turn off tap

2. Bluetooth in Lenovo Ideapad 330S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth in Lenovo Ideapad 330S: My name is Andrew Wissler. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop computer running Windows 10. How do I sync my Fitbit Charge 2 HR with my computer? I have the Fitbit app, and I'm pretty sure I need Bluetooth installed and turned on. My problem is that I can't turn it on, and...
  3. On my ASUS laptop how do I change from click to tap on the touchpad?

On my ASUS laptop how do I change from click to tap on the touchpad?: On my ASUS laptop how do I change from click to tap on the touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad/60f0f6fa-0f67-4c45-ad94-072dff8837d7
  4. turn off touchpad for windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off touchpad for windows 10: Hi I have an HP Stream and I'm trying to turn off the touchpad so I can just use the USB Mouse could yall please help me figure out how to turn it off thank you....
  5. Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10: Буду благодарен за помощь в решении следующего вопроса. В наличии устройтство Lenovo IdeaPad 110S. Возникли проблемы следующего характера: - Не нажимаются клавиши клавиатуры (после нескольких перезагрузок всё работает, однако непродолжительное количество времени) -...
  6. how to turn off touchpad on PCA cambio???????????????????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to turn off touchpad on PCA cambio???????????????????: I can't type on the cambiIto without engaging the touchpad. It's almost useless for writing emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-to-turn-off-touchpad-on-pca-cambio/010f01bc-7f11-40e5-99d6-ca9c0ef7f46c
  7. lenovo ideapad and a disk drive

lenovo ideapad and a disk drive: I have a Lenovo idea pad not long had it and am trying to get my head around it. it has a section on the side that looks like a disk drive but it has no button to open it also I has windows media player but I have no idea how to get a disk to play on this laptop it is...
  8. Lenovo Ideapad 330 with Intel Canon Lake CPU spotted

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo Ideapad 330 with Intel Canon Lake CPU spotted: Intel is reportedly having some difficulty in mapping its new 10nm processor. Back in September 2017, reports suggested that Intel would delay the rollout of its new 10nm Cannon Lake processor until end of 2018. Fast forward to Q1 2018, In early February in a conference call...
  9. Touchpad Tap not working

Touchpad Tap not working: After using Bluetooth mouse, touch pad tapping has stopped working, navigation is working fine, Its Synaptics clik pad V7.4. I tried to update the driver, but it shows the driver is up to date.............. Please help...... 31536
  10. tap to click

in Windows 10 Support
    tap to click: hello forum members,can anyone tell me how to disable tap to click I used to use the synaptics driver but it no longer works in windows ten,thanks in advance. 48061

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideapad 330 scroll lock function

2. lenovo 330-15arr touchpad driver turn off touch to click

3. ideapad 330 turn off tap to click

4. how to disable the mouse pad on lenovo ideapad 330,
  5. ideapad 330 disable tap