Windows 10: How to turn off tap-to-click function on touchpad (Lenovo ideapad 330)

Discus and support How to turn off tap-to-click function on touchpad (Lenovo ideapad 330) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a Lenovo ideapad 330 a few days ago, but I find it impossible to turn off the tap to click function on it's touchpad. There is supposed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by [AH], Sep 6, 2018.

1. [AH] Win User

How to turn off tap-to-click function on touchpad (Lenovo ideapad 330)

I just bought a Lenovo ideapad 330 a few days ago, but I find it impossible to turn off the tap to click function on it's touchpad. There is supposed to be an option to do this in the mouse settings, but when I go there, there is none. I had two other people on the case to try and find a way to do it, and I searched online if anybody possibly had advice, but still I found myself without a solution. I have also tried to re-install the driver for the touchpad, still with no success.

I called the store where I bought it, and after failing to help me they adviced me to call Lenovo's costumer "service". not much service about that, and also they could not fix the problem, but simply asked if I had tried to reset the laptop to it's original settings. But it is brand new, and this would be highly inconvenient when I don't even know if it will work, as I just got everything setup ready for my studies.

:)

[AH], Sep 6, 2018
  2. Billie795 Win User

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Lost use of touchpad after upgrading to Windows 10 on Lenovo ideapad

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

This issue occurs due to the Lenovo ideapad touchpad driver may not be compatible.

I suggest you to download the latest Lenovo ideapad touchpad driver updates from the manufacturer’s website and check, if it works.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to roll back the drivers and install the drivers in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow the steps to install the driver in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest Lenovo ideapad touchpad driver from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

Please get back to us with the above information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 6, 2018
  4. steveh70 Win User

How to turn off zoom feather on Lenovo touchpad

I have a new Lenovo ideapad 320. Every time I use the touchpad it zooms in and out...very frustrating. How can I turn zoom feature on touchpad off?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

steveh70, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. How to turn off tap-to-click function on touchpad (Lenovo ideapad 330) - Similar Threads - turn off tap

2. Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  3. LENOVO Ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LENOVO Ideapad 330: Intel I5-7200U PPU @2.50GHz 7th Gen microprocessor not compatible with windows 11Pc only 2 years old! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-330/e1f49e77-c6b5-46cd-8029-1fcab28eae55
  4. LENOVO Ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LENOVO Ideapad 330: Intel I5-7200U PPU @2.50GHz 7th Gen microprocessor not compatible with windows 11Pc only 2 years old! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-330/e1f49e77-c6b5-46cd-8029-1fcab28eae55
  5. How to turn off Touchpad Tap to Click on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn off Touchpad Tap to Click on Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you are using a Windows 11-installed laptop and want to turn off Touchpad Tap to Click, here is how you can do that. It is possible to disable or turn off single finger as well as two fingers tap to click functionality in Windows 11 using this step-by-step...
  6. How to turn off “Tap to click” on touchpad, Windows 10 in 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off “Tap to click” on touchpad, Windows 10 in 2021: All of these solutions on the Internet show a screen that has additional options that I do not have. I have seen other people ask a similar question, with no resolution. Please re-add the option to turn off “tap to click” so we can all get on with our lives. Who on earth is...
  7. How to shut off tapping for lenovo ideapad l340

How to shut off tapping for lenovo ideapad l340: Hello & Thanks ; How to shut off tapping for lenovo ideapad l340 ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-shut-off-tapping-for-lenovo-ideapad-l340/abb96a97-e8e0-456c-a066-d8251bff7786
  8. turning off tapping on touchpad

turning off tapping on touchpad: After a windows update the touchpad on my laptop now uses tap to click. I've been through lots of mouse, pionter & touchpad settings but it will not give me the option to turn off tapping. Can anyone come up with anything? Thanks very much....
  9. How do I turn off the touchpad in windows 10 on my Lenovo Laptop ideapad 330?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I turn off the touchpad in windows 10 on my Lenovo Laptop ideapad 330?: How do I turn off the touchpad in windows 10 on my Lenovo Laptop ideapad 330? I seem to always touch it when I am typing and have to re-type everything that I have typed so far from accidentally hitting the touch pad. Please help. Thanks....
  10. how do i disable my touchpad on lenovo ideapad 330?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i disable my touchpad on lenovo ideapad 330?: how do i disable my touchpad on lenovo ideapad 330? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-my-touchpad-on-lenovo-ideapad-330/d1c0e961-cf0d-4630-8a3a-f3c67ea3c89c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideapad 330 touchpad settings

2. disable touchpad lenovo ideapad 330

3. turn off tap to click lenovo ideapad

4. how to right click on lenovo ideapad 330s,
  5. lenovo ideapad 330 disable touchpad,
  6. lenovo 330 scroll lock,
  7. turn off touch to click LENOVO,
  8. right click lenovo ideapad 330,
  9. turn off tapping touchpad windows 10 lenovo,
  10. lenovo ideapad 330 touchpad,
  11. lenovo ideapad 330 touchpad driver,