Windows 10: How to turn off the Auto Lock Screen in Windows 11

Discus and support How to turn off the Auto Lock Screen in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I've a problem with auto lock screen of my laptop. It locks when you're inactive for 3 Minutes. I did the following but still cant find the solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ragirate, Aug 31, 2023.

1. Ragirate Win User

How to turn off the Auto Lock Screen in Windows 11

Hi I've a problem with auto lock screen of my laptop. It locks when you're inactive for 3 Minutes. I did the following but still cant find the solution that works for me:I turned off the screen saver settings. I did set the power plan to balance, modified the plan settings and turned off all settings regarding screen timeout.Set to never all settings in power and battery.Enabled Screen Saver Timeout in LocalGroupPolicy and set it to 900s 15minHere are screenshots of my settings:

:)

Ragirate, Aug 31, 2023
  2. HHFY Win User

In Windows 11 power-saving mode, clicking the Windows Focus prompt on the lock screen will cause a system crash.

Problem description: As the title suggests.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Enter Windows 11 power-saving mode.
    2. Click the Windows Focus prompt on the lock screen.
    Expected result: The login screen should appear and after logging in, the browser should automatically open to view content.

Actual result: The system crashes.

Device information:

• Windows 11 version: 22H2 (22621.1413)
    • Device: Lenovo Xiaoxin 14 Pro 2021
    • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H
    Other information:

• When plugged in, the system automatically turns off power-saving mode and cannot be turned on manually. The function works normally.
    • When unplugged, turn off power-saving mode and the function works normally.
    • When unplugged, turn on power-saving mode and the system crashes.

3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      How to turn off the Auto Lock Screen in Windows 11 [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Aug 31, 2023
  4. How to turn off the Auto Lock Screen in Windows 11

auto screen orientation

Hi Eamonn,

The auto rotation may have been locked that's why the screen orientation doesn't change automatically. To address this problem, we need to make sure that the auto rotation lock is off and that the auto-rotate is enabled. Follow these steps:

• On your tablet, tap the Start menu, then choose Settings.
    • Go to System > Display.
    • Scroll down and set Lock rotation to Off.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 31, 2023
Thema:

How to turn off the Auto Lock Screen in Windows 11

1. How to turn off the Auto Lock Screen in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - turn off Auto

2. How to turn off the Auto Lock Screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the Auto Lock Screen in Windows 11: Hi I've a problem with auto lock screen of my laptop. It locks when you're inactive for 3 Minutes. I did the following but still cant find the solution that works for me:I turned off the screen saver settings. I did set the power plan to balance, modified the plan settings...
  3. Turn off lock screen clock on windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off lock screen clock on windows 11.: I have an oled monitor and I lock screen often.I am worried over time I will have burn in from the windows clocks colon separating hours:minutes.How can I disable the clock to protect my hardware?...
  4. How to turn off auto arrange Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off auto arrange Windows 11: I have noticed that Windows 11 does not allow for custom arrangement of files within a folder. This is a critical oversight of sheer stupidity of the Microsoft development team. When you are sorting files, many times renaming a file is not an option. Secondly, custom...
  5. How to turn off auto arrange Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off auto arrange Windows 11: I have noticed that Windows 11 does not allow for custom arrangement of files within a folder. This is a critical oversight of sheer stupidity of the Microsoft development team. When you are sorting files, many times renaming a file is not an option. Secondly, custom...
  6. Turning on lock screen after turning off auto logon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning on lock screen after turning off auto logon: Hi. Some time ago i posted question about turning off auto logon and now i have another problem. I and my family wants to see those spotlight pictures on lock screen (not blured like on sign in screen), but any guides doesn't work. After installing Group policy editor i don't...
  7. Screen auto turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen auto turn off: Hello. I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and am having trouble with my screens powering off. They with turn off at the specified time but then will come right back on. Has anyone else had that problem?...
  8. How to turn off the Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off the Lock Screen: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and realized that after my computer goes to sleep that a lock screen comes up and i have to re-enter my password. Is there a way to just allow my computer to go to sleep without going to the lock screen afterwards...
  9. how to turn off lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn off lock screen: how do I turn off the lock screen * Moved from Windows 8.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-lock-screen/89d2dfc0-22f9-4ea8-824d-3ad360d48657
  10. screen lock - how to turn it on or off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screen lock - how to turn it on or off: I want to be able to lock my screen with one key-press when I leave it. I cannot find anything in any of the help that relates to this. Any ideas? Thanks....