Windows 10: How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

Discus and support How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition in Cortana to solve the problem; I want to turn off the Cortona Search availale with the Windows 10 home and professional edition which has become a source of disitraction for my... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by DEBAJITSAIKIA, Jul 23, 2020.

1. How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

I want to turn off the Cortona Search availale with the Windows 10 home and professional edition which has become a source of disitraction for my daughter as she can surf the internet at any point of time ; even during the online classes. Please suggest me in this regard so that I can solve the problem

:)

DEBAJITSAIKIA, Jul 23, 2020

2. How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

I want to turn off the Cortona Search availale with the Windows 10 home and professional edition which has become a source of disitraction for my daughter as she can surf the internet at any point of time ; even during the online classes. Please suggest
    me in this regard so that I can solve the problem

DEBAJITSAIKIA, Aug 1, 2020
  3. How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

Hi Leonardo; It is Debajit again trying to sort out the problem.

Actutally, my computer is having Windows Power Shell in place of
    Window Power Shell(Amin) as suggested by you. What to do now ?

Further, I understand that in the Power Shell menu I have to type only "Remove-AppxPackage" to remove the Cortona Search permanently.

Please clarify my doubt.

Debajit Saikia

4. How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

Hi Leonardo ; Seen the screen shot in relation to the link provided by you.

But still I have not yet been able to remove the cortona search from my PC.

Perhaps, there is an issue with the version of Windows 10 being used by me.

Anyway thank you very much.

Debajit Saikia

Thema:

How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

1. How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition - Similar Threads - turn off Cortona

2. Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition: Evening helpdesk,I am struggling to transfer my windows 10 pro retail license key from my desktop to my new laptop that has been reformatted to windows 11 pro. I have linked my digitally signed license from the win 10 pro desktop to my outlook account and I cannot activate my...
  3. Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition: Evening helpdesk,I am struggling to transfer my windows 10 pro retail license key from my desktop to my new laptop that has been reformatted to windows 11 pro. I have linked my digitally signed license from the win 10 pro desktop to my outlook account and I cannot activate my...
  4. Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 11 Home Edition Clock will NOT turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Edition Clock will NOT turn off: Hello and thanks for the help. I need to turn the clock OFF in my taskbar. I am running Windows 11 Home Edition with all updates applied. Here is a screenshot of what I have within Personalization, and it does not offer a clock option.There is NO option in Settings ->...
  6. Windows 11 Home Edition Clock will NOT turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Edition Clock will NOT turn off: Hello and thanks for the help. I need to turn the clock OFF in my taskbar. I am running Windows 11 Home Edition with all updates applied. Here is a screenshot of what I have within Personalization, and it does not offer a clock option.There is NO option in Settings ->...
  7. Turning off Exclusive Mode in Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turning off Exclusive Mode in Windows 10 Home Edition: How do I turn it off so I can use my audio driver with more than one program at a time? I've looked at articles online, but they all show screenshots of control panels, i.e. "Line Properties", that I do not have on my system. Thanks....
  8. How to check remote desktop is turned off in Windows 10 Home edition.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to check remote desktop is turned off in Windows 10 Home edition.: Recently my Microsoft Edge popped up with a search for "remote desktop access to windows 10 pc". As I don't use Edge and had turned off remote desktop when I upgraded to windows 10 that popping up scared me. I've done malware and virus scans and had help from more techsaavy...
  9. To upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Professional Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Professional Edition: Hi, I've just got my pre-installed Windows 10 Home Edition with a genuine digital OEM product key. I'm wondering if I need to purchase for a new product key to upgrade it to Windows 10 Professional Edition? And how much will it cost?...
  10. Turning off CORTONA

in Cortana
    Turning off CORTONA: HOW DO I TURN OFF CORTONA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turning-off-cortona/f29a74e9-1565-4e84-af75-89440f0021dc"