Windows 10: How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

Discus and support How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition in Cortana to solve the problem; I want to turn off the Cortona Search availale with the Windows 10 home and professional edition which has become a source of disitraction for my... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by DEBAJITSAIKIA, Jul 23, 2020.

1. How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

I want to turn off the Cortona Search availale with the Windows 10 home and professional edition which has become a source of disitraction for my daughter as she can surf the internet at any point of time ; even during the online classes. Please suggest me in this regard so that I can solve the problem

:)

DEBAJITSAIKIA, Jul 23, 2020

2. How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

I want to turn off the Cortona Search availale with the Windows 10 home and professional edition which has become a source of disitraction for my daughter as she can surf the internet at any point of time ; even during the online classes. Please suggest
    me in this regard so that I can solve the problem

DEBAJITSAIKIA, Aug 1, 2020 at 5:45 PM
  3. How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

Hi Leonardo; It is Debajit again trying to sort out the problem.

Actutally, my computer is having Windows Power Shell in place of
    Window Power Shell(Amin) as suggested by you. What to do now ?

Further, I understand that in the Power Shell menu I have to type only "Remove-AppxPackage" to remove the Cortona Search permanently.

Please clarify my doubt.

Debajit Saikia

4. How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

Hi Leonardo ; Seen the screen shot in relation to the link provided by you.

But still I have not yet been able to remove the cortona search from my PC.

Perhaps, there is an issue with the version of Windows 10 being used by me.

Anyway thank you very much.

Debajit Saikia

Thema:

How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

1. How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition - Similar Threads - turn off Cortona

2. How to check remote desktop is turned off in Windows 10 Home edition.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to check remote desktop is turned off in Windows 10 Home edition.: Recently my Microsoft Edge popped up with a search for "remote desktop access to windows 10 pc". As I don't use Edge and had turned off remote desktop when I upgraded to windows 10 that popping up scared me. I've done malware and virus scans and had help from more techsaavy...
  3. Insider upgraded Home edition to Professional Edition and now can't activate Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Insider upgraded Home edition to Professional Edition and now can't activate Windows: I was running a free upgrade from Vista to Windows Home and then one of the Insider upgrades changed it to Windows Professional and I can't activate Windows now. I don't know the digital code I used a few years ago on the original upgrade. What can I do?...
  4. How to turn off Cortona Speakers.

in Cortana
    How to turn off Cortona Speakers.: Did a Troubleshooter and accidentally turned on the SPEAKERS. How do I turn them back off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-cortona-speakers/7496ce6d-3653-41ee-8d7d-c39aff61e7d9"
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Narrator Not Turning Off

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Narrator Not Turning Off: I have been struggling with this problem for about 3 hours now, looking thorough google to find an answer. I found that with Ctrl+B it would turn it off however this didn't work since the narrator talks every ime I put my cursor on something. It all started with me pressing...
  6. To upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Professional Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Professional Edition: Hi, I've just got my pre-installed Windows 10 Home Edition with a genuine digital OEM product key. I'm wondering if I need to purchase for a new product key to upgrade it to Windows 10 Professional Edition? And how much will it cost?...
  7. Turning off CORTONA

in Cortana
    Turning off CORTONA: HOW DO I TURN OFF CORTONA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turning-off-cortona/f29a74e9-1565-4e84-af75-89440f0021dc"
  8. Can you shut off automatic windows update restarts in home edition / professional?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you shut off automatic windows update restarts in home edition / professional?: Hello, I have windows 10 home edition. From my understanding there is no way for the user to prevent automatic restarts of the computer due to windows updates? I usually have programs running overnight and lose all my data when my computer automatically restarts. Does windows...
  9. Turn off Cortana Anniversary edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Cortana Anniversary edition: Just upgraded to Anniversary version. Ho do I turn off Cortana in my Anniversary Edition ? Tks 64362
  10. Turning off Cortana W10 Home (anniversary edition)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turning off Cortana W10 Home (anniversary edition): Hi, As you can tell from the title this is a case of disabling Cortana for Windows 10 Home anniversary edition. This problem isn't as simple as it sounds. I recently posted a issue I had with my microphone specifically, and the fix for this I have just found is to disable...