Windows 10: how to turn off the magnifier permanently

Discus and support how to turn off the magnifier permanently in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to turn the magnifier OFF permanently and have tried all the solutions I could find and they aren't working. This is only in my email. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RosiesRing, Sep 29, 2021.

1. how to turn off the magnifier permanently

I want to turn the magnifier OFF permanently and have tried all the solutions I could find and they aren't working. This is only in my email. The screen is right size but the reading pane text and the folder column are so small you need a strong magnifying glass to read them. It is the same when you open any email. I have Windows 10 with Outlook.Help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

RosiesRing, Sep 29, 2021

2. manage magnifier shortcut

Hey RXaverius,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.
    Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

Use Magnifier to make things on the screen easier to see

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Sep 29, 2021
  3. magnifier on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.

Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

how to turn off the magnifier permanently

Windows 10 update broke MS magnifier

Hello,

To fix the issue with Magnifier, we suggest to turn it off and turn on your Magnifier. Here are the steps below:

• Press Start key.
    • Click Settings.
    • Select and click, Ease of Access.
    • Select and click, Magnifier.
    • Under Magnifier in the right pane, click off/on.

You may also try to Run Magnifier as administrator. If you don't know how, follow the steps below:

• Press Start key.
    • Type Magnifier.
    • Right-click Run as administrator.
    • If there's a pop-up about User Account Control, you have to type your
      Username and Password to continue.
    • Click Yes.

Let us know what happened.

Regards.

Ernie San, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

how to turn off the magnifier permanently

1. how to turn off the magnifier permanently - Similar Threads - turn off magnifier

2. How to permanently turn off Microsoft Defender AntiVirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to permanently turn off Microsoft Defender AntiVirus: I am on a Windows 10 laptop and I want to either disable windows firewall completely or let all files from origin be able to download. I have used most methods online to disable/turn off and within 2 seconds it turns itself back on. Every time I try to download my games it...
  3. How to permanently turn off Microsoft Defender AntiVirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to permanently turn off Microsoft Defender AntiVirus: I am on a Windows 10 laptop and I want to either disable windows firewall completely or let all files from origin be able to download. I have used most methods online to disable/turn off and within 2 seconds it turns itself back on. Every time I try to download my games it...
  4. How to turn off update permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off update permanently: Hello,I have issue with windows update. Im using my notebook 5 times per month. And that means i get permanent download on background. Its rly annoying because i have only 10mbit internet and that means i cant work on it. Delay download dont help because when i did it one...
  5. How to turn off update permanently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off update permanently: Hello,I have issue with windows update. Im using my notebook 5 times per month. And that means i get permanent download on background. Its rly annoying because i have only 10mbit internet and that means i cant work on it. Delay download dont help because when i did it one...
  6. How to turn off update permanently

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to turn off Windows 10 updates permanently..

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to turn off Windows 10 updates permanently..: I'm wondering if anyone has tried to turn off Windows 10 updates using the methods listed in this article.... How To Turn Off Windows 10 Updates Permanently. - wintips.org - Windows Tips & How-tos There is a comment, (in the comments section) that states... ""You have to...
  8. How to turn off Windows Update permanently

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to turn off Windows Update permanently: Previous windows were great, without regular major updates but copying apple and all the antivirus companies has made Windows awful to use. IF they want to copy someone they should copy Linux! On a modern PC/Laptop windows is great for a few years but then it is awful. I...
  9. how to permanently turn off windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to permanently turn off windows 10 updates: Hi, My Question is that how can I permanently turn off windows 10 updates . I am using Windows 10 Enterprise . Help please 37285
  10. Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Floating Transparent Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 [img] Information Magnifier is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see words and images...