Windows 10: How to turn off the pinch zoom?

Discus and support How to turn off the pinch zoom? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an Evoo Touchscreen Laptop model EV-2in1-116-1 with windows version 10.0.17134 and I can't even enjoy it because the mouse pinch zoom function... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LadayshaMcClendon, Feb 3, 2019.

1. How to turn off the pinch zoom?

I have an Evoo Touchscreen Laptop model EV-2in1-116-1 with windows version 10.0.17134 and I can't even enjoy it because the mouse pinch zoom function zooms in and out as I scroll and click. I can't even write in MS word without this happening. I have looked all over and for some reason, none of the instructions I have found can apply to me. There is no Mouse & Touchpad settings. There is only the Mouse settings and it does not have any options for turning off the pinch zoom. Even the mouse properties don't mention it. Please tell me if there is any other way turn off the pinch zoom.

:)

LadayshaMcClendon, Feb 3, 2019
  2. hballam Win User

Pinch screen zoom

Thanks for your reply but there is no pinch zoom option for my windows 10 surface pro 5th edition, or at least going through your steps I can't find it. Any other suggestions would be great.

Helen

hballam, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Problem turning off the "pinch-zoom" feature

Hi,

Thank you replying,

I suggest you refer to the steps provided by "Deepika Gowda" from this article:

Permanently disable Pinch Zoom in Windows 10

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 3, 2019
  4. How to turn off the pinch zoom?

Disable Pinch Zoom

Hello Julie,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • It would be best if you can send me a screenshot of your touchpad settings. You can use the
      Snipping Tool to capture screenshots.

Meanwhile, try to perform the steps below and check if you can disable the pinch to zoom feature:

1. Click on Start, search for Control Panel and click on it.

2. Search for Mouse and click on it.

3. In the Mouse Properties window, look for
    Device Settings
    tab. Click on Settings.

4. On the left side of the window should be an option that says Pinch Zoom, click that and then uncheck the box forEnable Pinch Zoom and click
    OK to save changes.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

How to turn off the pinch zoom?

1. How to turn off the pinch zoom? - Similar Threads - turn off pinch

2. Pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinch zoom: I've tried many different instructions for disabling the pinch to zoom feature of the touchpad but none of them seem to work for me. Is there anything else I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinch-zoom/482982b1-9185-47b8-8c04-8330ecc8d5a6
  3. Pinch Zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinch Zoom: I just got a new laptop Lenovo and I can’t get the pinch zoom working and can’t find any option to turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinch-zoom/70581716-11f7-43e8-afea-27c08751f7ed
  4. turn off pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    turn off pinch zoom: I have a Lenovo S1445 with windows 10S I want to turn off the pinch zoom on the touchpad but it doesn't give me any options for the pinch zoom under the touchpad settings....
  5. Pinch Zoom

Pinch Zoom: I need to disable this feature as my keyboard adversely affects my Desktop regularly without input from me! The feature does not seem to be accessible via Settings ap. Can someone at Microsoft please give me a solution to this seemingly simple problem...
  6. Pinch Zoom

Pinch Zoom: I just bought a new HP laptop. As always, I looked to immediately get rid of pinch zoom but I cannot find it. Tutorials show going to "personalize" then "devices" etc but in the end, I don't have the options on the screen which they have on theirs. Also, most I've found...
  7. How to turn off pinch zoom?

How to turn off pinch zoom?: No matter how hard I try to only use my two fingers to scroll up and down, it always manages to zoom in on its own, especially on websites. Its very annoying, and I can't find any settings to turn this particular touch/mouse setting off. Help!...
  8. pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pinch zoom: pleaese i have a hp pavilklion windoiws 10 laptop\i want to dissable the piunch zoom on my kmeypad.its so annloying iu drag my fingers anbd the whole page zooms in and out constantly when iu dont intebnt to ...... i ve tread ob a few sites how to do. bugt wshden i follow iut...
  9. Turn off Touchscreen's pinch/zoom function

Turn off Touchscreen's pinch/zoom function: I have a Dell 3030 and 3050 All in one that is running Windows 10. They have the 1809 Fall update installed and we are using an application as a kiosk. These machines have a touchscreen and NOT a touch pad. Is there a way to turn off the pinch/zoom gesture for the...
  10. Pinch Zoom

Pinch Zoom: Hello, I have found many threads on how to remove Pinch Zoom for windows 10 but none have been applicable for the options presented to me i.e. Control Panel > Mouse > UltraNav > TouchPad Settings > Application Gestures > Pinch Zoom > uncheck the Enable Pinch Zoom box....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off pinch zoom

2. turn off pinch zoom in office

3. pinch zoom

4. how to turn off pinch to zoom,
  5. how turn turn off pinch zoom,
  6. disable pinch zoom hp laptop,
  7. turn off Pinch Zoom Office 2016 Word Win 10 ver 1909,
  8. what is pinch zoom,
  9. how to turn pinchzoom off,
  10. how to turn off pinch and zoom,
  11. pinch zoom settings,