Windows 10: How to turn off the tool tip boxes on Win10 App?

Discus and support How to turn off the tool tip boxes on Win10 App? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, when I use the Windows 10 Fitbit app, I keep getting these tooltips in red boxes popping up all over the place and getting in the way. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Emily185, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Emily185 Win User

How to turn off the tool tip boxes on Win10 App?

Hi, when I use the Windows 10 Fitbit app, I keep getting these tooltips in red boxes popping up all over the place and getting in the way. I tried to look at where to turn it off, but can't even find the app settings. (Many applications in general tend to have a 'turn off tutorial' option).

It is very frustrating to have them pop up, because they block the view and I don't want them - I know how to use the app.

(I saw there was a similar question "Turn off tips/tricks and inspiration?", but that's not what I have and I can't open the settings according to how the solution suggests anyway, because this is not a phone app.)

How do I turn it off?

:)

Emily185, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Wile E Win User

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 6, 2018
  4. How to turn off the tool tip boxes on Win10 App?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

How to turn off the tool tip boxes on Win10 App?

1. How to turn off the tool tip boxes on Win10 App? - Similar Threads - turn off tool

2. How to turn off ad blocker in win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off ad blocker in win10: How to turn as blocker off in win10VM : Note moving this to Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-ad-blocker-in-win10/f7566ee2-5efc-4d6e-81b9-1a701b1af359
  3. How to turn off ad blocker in win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off ad blocker in win10: How to turn as blocker off in win10VM : Note moving this to Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-ad-blocker-in-win10/f7566ee2-5efc-4d6e-81b9-1a701b1af359
  4. How to turn off ad blocker in win10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to Turn off Tips and Suggestions notifications in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn off Tips and Suggestions notifications in Windows 11: [IMG]In this article, we will show you how to turn off Tips and Suggestions notifications in Windows 11. Tips and tricks notifications are pop-up messages that appear to provide useful Windows 11 tips and tricks about using the operating system. These notifications can be...
  6. Please help! How to turn off this black box?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! How to turn off this black box?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BaraX_CZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6zf06/please_help_how_to_turn_off_this_black_box/
  7. Tips for starting win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tips for starting win10: I am going to upgrade to win10 soon, any tips? submitted by /u/EW05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2vbtk/tips_for_starting_win10/
  8. How turn off auto numbering ? OneNote App Win10

How turn off auto numbering ? OneNote App Win10: Hello, How can I turn off auto numbering (listing) in OneNote, App version in Win 10? Everytime I write a number, it automatically creates a number list, and this is completely pointless. How can I turn this automatic feature off, please? I tried Seeting, Options, but...
  9. Turn off Autoplay Videos on Win10 Facebook App?

Turn off Autoplay Videos on Win10 Facebook App?: I dont see a way to turn on videos autoplaying on the Facebook App from the Windows store. Can anyone direct me to an answer or have a solution? Thanks in advance! JC 118324
  10. Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10 Cortana is your clever new personal assistant. Cortana will help you find things on your PC, manage your calendar, track packages, find files, chat with you, and tell...