Windows 10: How to turn off the Virtual Agent on my pc

Discus and support How to turn off the Virtual Agent on my pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As title says how do I turn that utter **** off. When I run diagnostics on things its a few extra steps LONGER thanks to the virtual agent. On top of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FUkthevirtualagent, Oct 8, 2020.

1. How to turn off the Virtual Agent on my pc

As title says how do I turn that utter **** off. When I run diagnostics on things its a few extra steps LONGER thanks to the virtual agent. On top of that I ANever Use it B Never plan to use it because I'm not retarded and know how to use my PC. C Almost understands NOTHING. and D Its just plain stupid, the person who implemented it really should be fired for forcing every single person to use it. There should be an option clear as day to turn it off, as there are people who do NOT want to use this stupid program that can't really do anything.

Searching something up on Google is FAR MORE effective as Google won't try to redirect you to another location or do something that has no relation to the problem you are having. For example, asking the Virtual Agent how to turn it off, it will redirect me to "Trouble shoot Windows 10". None of those words are even in my question, so why is it popping up? What SHOULD pop up is a yes or no questions of "Are you sure you want to disable the Virtual Agent" or even just something related to the words "Virtual Agent". This thing sucks, is ineffective and really should have NEVER been added in the first place. Keep your **** help **** on your site, not on MY pc. If I wanted a Virtual Retard I would have asked for it. But I didn't. So I don't want it. Add an option to Disable this horrible, useless, retarded Virtual Agent.

This is 100% Opinion based. Meaning I could give less of a flying **** if you use it or if it helps you. As I said before, I'm not retarded nor have a learning disability therefore this Virtual Agent is utterly useless to me. Bring back the old Diagnostics, the simple one of right clicking, clicking troubleshoot, and it does it's thing. Was 1000000000% better than having an idiot asking if I really wanna troubleshoot something when I already clicked it that I do. Its next to impossible to misclick troubleshooting, so the **** am I being asked for again?

:)

FUkthevirtualagent, Oct 8, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Disable Virtual Agent

Hi,

The Virtual Agent on the support page of Microsoft is a feature and part of the web page. If you really want to disable it, you can refer to the steps provided by other community member in this thread as a workaround. If you want the support page of Microsoft
    to have an option to disable the Virtual Agent, you can refer to the reply of
    Mark Isi

Regards.

Argel Obm, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Cannot use Virtual Agent

• No
    • Version: 1709
    • Build: 16299
    • I only have the built in Windows Defender
    • I'm using Internet Explorer and am using Microsoft Edge to use the Virtual Agent right now
    • It's just Microsoft that's having the issue
    • I only use my home network

ILoveWhoseLine, Oct 8, 2020
  4. How to turn off the Virtual Agent on my pc

Microsoft Virtual Agent

I wanted to see if you could send me the steps to disable the virtual agent that keeps popping up on my screen.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

ChrisPreslar, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

How to turn off the Virtual Agent on my pc

1. How to turn off the Virtual Agent on my pc - Similar Threads - turn off Virtual

2. How to turn off virtual machine platform feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off virtual machine platform feature: I turned on virtual machine platform feature and it restarted the pc. while it restarting it stuck at 35% and in few seconds got bluescreen now i cant boot windows it keep getting bluescreen and bootlooping. i went to advance startup menu and tried to turn off virtual machine...
  3. virtual agent is not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    virtual agent is not working.: HelloI just upgraded my pc hardware and i am having issue with my w10 key and virtual agent is no help because it just keeps loading.Is there any way to fix this?...
  4. virtual agent is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virtual agent is not working.: HelloI just upgraded my pc hardware and i am having issue with my w10 key and virtual agent is no help because it just keeps loading.Is there any way to fix this?...
  5. virtual agent is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to change the Virtual Agent language

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the Virtual Agent language: Hi, When I click for help in Windows 10 settings in Apps & Features the Virtual Agent window opens but the language is in French. How can I change the language to English? Thanks...
  7. Virtual Agent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtual Agent: Virtual Agent does not work. How can I reach tech support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-agent/8a0c400b-2e99-44bc-9f37-b4601346b5aa
  8. virtual agent

in Windows 10 Customization
    virtual agent: where is my virtual agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-agent/d80a7ab8-432c-4499-99bb-443d409379cf
  9. Virtual agent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtual agent: I have been unable to even post a question. I have trying to get Cortana to get my email but cannot access the agent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/virtual-agent/fe9eb32f-3080-4e0a-8c55-35c54cbce019
  10. How to turn off virtual desktops?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to turn off virtual desktops?: Hello, Since moving up from windows 7, i have noticed the ctrl + d +windows key= annoying, is there any way i can turn this off? 39147

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Nonaktifkan virtual agent