Windows 10: How to turn off the yellow fps on the top right display

Discus and support How to turn off the yellow fps on the top right display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Like the subject question anyone know how to fix it please ? thank you . I think its not off any record software because its already been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hyu1637, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Hyu1637 Win User

How to turn off the yellow fps on the top right display

How to turn off the yellow fps on the top right display c68fe506-dfd2-4657-a704-c995c0c73b57?upload=true.jpg

Like the subject question anyone know how to fix it please ? thank you . I think its not off any record software because its already been there on my boot screen . Sorry for bad english .

:)

Hyu1637, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

How to turn off the yellow FPS counter in the top left corner?

The display of an FPS Counter is normally in the game itself or possibly the PC Graphics Card Controller. Similar problems have been reported with GeForce cards on NVIDEA Forums, which would suggest some Driver/Software incompatibility issue.

See:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/862140/geforce-experience/fps-counter-on-windows-10-icons/

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/862140/geforce-experience/fps-counter-on-windows-10-icons/

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/856554/shadowplay-display-fps-issues-windows-10/

Erdeslawe, Oct 21, 2019
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Oct 21, 2019
  4. How to turn off the yellow fps on the top right display

Screen Does Not Turn On After "Turn Off Display "

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue may arise when the display drivers gets outdated. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow these steps to run Power troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Power.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to update the display driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Look for display driver, right-click and then click
      Update.
    • When you are prompted to confirm that you want to remove the device, click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

How to turn off the yellow fps on the top right display

1. How to turn off the yellow fps on the top right display - Similar Threads - turn off yellow

2. How do I turn off the yellow fps thing on the top corner of my screen on fortnite?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the yellow fps thing on the top corner of my screen on fortnite?: my sister was on my pc and she slammed my keyboard and the yellow fps appeared. Its only on the game but I would like it turned off somehow....
  3. How do I turn off the yellow fps thing on the top corner of my screen on fortnite?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off the yellow fps thing on the top corner of my screen on fortnite?: my sister was on my pc and she slammed my keyboard and the yellow fps appeared. Its only on the game but I would like it turned off somehow....
  4. How to Turn off top adverts in Mail software?

How to Turn off top adverts in Mail software?: How to turn off top adverts in Mail software as shown in the picture?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-top-adverts-in-mail-software/9e5bb2d2-4205-46c3-bd93-8f1e4a27e372
  5. display not turning off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    display not turning off: i am downloading some large files and want the PC to remain on but not the display i did these settings in my power options but the display does not seem to turn off can anyone tell a fix thank you...
  6. display not turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display not turning off: i am downloading some large files and want the PC to remain on but not the display i did these settings in my power options but the display does not seem to turn off can anyone tell a fix thank you...
  7. display not turning off

8. Power setting turns display off as set but then it turns right back on

in Windows 10 Support
    Power setting turns display off as set but then it turns right back on: Windows 10 version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.1110) I have a Dell Inspiron 7700 All-in-One computer. I have the power setting set to turn off display in 10 minutes and the put the computer to sleep set to never. After 10 minutes of no activity the screen turns off but then turns...
  9. Does anyone know what menu this is and how to turn it off? Stuck in the top right corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what menu this is and how to turn it off? Stuck in the top right corner: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PhD_Austax [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6jhvz/does_anyone_know_what_menu_this_is_and_how_to/
  10. turn off display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    turn off display: Hi, I have a screen and a tv plugged in my GC. When the TV is off, I would like the corresponding display to be turned off si my mouse don't get lost on a second screen that is not turned on. Normally I would go in the display setting page and turn it off from the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Can you take off the fps on the corner of screen of your pc off

2. how to get the yellow fps counter off my screen