Windows 10: how to turn off this line

Discus and support how to turn off this line in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have just reset windown and I see this. so how to turn off line today and yesterday [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PhoenixFirefox, Feb 3, 2020.

1. how to turn off this line

I have just reset windown and I see this.

so how to turn off line today and yesterday

how to turn off this line 86ea4dc9-5622-46a0-8923-24da49ff583f?upload=true.png

:)

PhoenixFirefox, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile how to turn off this line :)

Naki, Feb 3, 2020
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 3, 2020
  4. how to turn off this line

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

how to turn off this line

1. how to turn off this line - Similar Threads - turn off line

2. windows is turned off, how to turn it on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is turned off, how to turn it on?: I need to learn how to turn windows security back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-turned-off-how-to-turn-it-on/248eaf03-695d-497d-8d3c-e5167284d553
  3. windows is turned off, how to turn it on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows is turned off, how to turn it on?: I need to learn how to turn windows security back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-turned-off-how-to-turn-it-on/248eaf03-695d-497d-8d3c-e5167284d553
  4. How to turn off blue lines?

How to turn off blue lines?: I have blue lines popping up on my desktop in sync with whatever audio is playing on my PC. I checked the accessibility setting, but I can't seem to find the right setting to turn it off. Pretty sure I have Windows 10, if not then it's 11. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. How to turn off blue lines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off blue lines?: I have blue lines popping up on my desktop in sync with whatever audio is playing on my PC. I checked the accessibility setting, but I can't seem to find the right setting to turn it off. Pretty sure I have Windows 10, if not then it's 11. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. How to turn off a SPECIFIC MONITOR from the command line or powershell?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off a SPECIFIC MONITOR from the command line or powershell?: How to turn off a SPECIFIC MONITOR from the command line or powershell? The following turns off ALL MONITORS... NOT what I need.powershell.exe -Command "Add-Type '[DllImport\"user32.dll\"]public static extern int SendMessageint hWnd,int hMsg,int wParam,int lParam;' -Name a...
  7. How to turn off a SPECIFIC MONITOR from the command line or powershell?

How to turn off a SPECIFIC MONITOR from the command line or powershell?: How to turn off a SPECIFIC MONITOR from the command line or powershell? The following turns off ALL MONITORS... NOT what I need.powershell.exe -Command "Add-Type '[DllImport\"user32.dll\"]public static extern int SendMessageint hWnd,int hMsg,int wParam,int lParam;' -Name a...
  8. how to turn off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to turn off: disable defender while gaming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-turn-off/d169cecf-0f35-4eeb-805a-dda034c2f369
  9. how to turn it off

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn it off: I asked one question. Years ago. I still get the same emails with the same answer over and over. How do I stop this question? How did I get it started in the first place? I had to make a new password at the bank today, not with Microsoft! Yet I get home to find email...
  10. How do I turn off first line capitalization?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off first line capitalization?: Very frustrating! GRRR!!! I've turned off autocorrect but on a brand new computer my email settings will not STOP capitalizing first letter of a new line. I have to assume? that this is the windows 10 email editor and not word or outlook. Brand new computer in Windows...