Windows 10: how to turn off voice that announces the time every hour

Discus and support how to turn off voice that announces the time every hour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; see subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-voice-that-announces-the-time/1260b4f0-414b-49da-81f6-8a687dc17f7b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tomkennedy-593, Aug 11, 2019.

1. how to turn off voice that announces the time every hour

see subject

:)

tomkennedy-593, Aug 11, 2019

2. Can I turn off the voice that announces my incoming phone #'s.

Thanx for your timely reply. I have turned off the audio confirmations, but i still get the voice announcing the incoming call. Any other suggestions?

starrycreaturz, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Entegy Win User
    Navigation should announce street name every time

There are voices you can download that will announce street names. Look in the app's settings.

The app also does announce the next step right after a turn. Not sure why it's not for you. It always does for me, then usually announces again at set intervals such as 1km, 600km, 200km, the turn itself.

I've never been led astray by the navigation. In fact, the few times I doubted HERE Drive, I've gone the wrong way.

Entegy, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Jo-se-ph Win User

how to turn off voice that announces the time every hour

Voice Command is not announcing incoming calls

Voice Command 1.6 + Windows Mobile 6 Pro [CE OS 5.2.1620 (Build 18125.0.4.2)] + AT&T Tilt (HTC 8925/Kaiser) + Motorola H500 (Bluetooth Hands Free):

• All announcing works except Announce incoming calls - When checked or uncheck, Voice Command will
      not speak the calling name or number aloud interleaved with the current ring tone through device speaker or
      Bluetooth.

Calendar announcing appointments and I can say commands through Bluetooth.

• I did reinstall Voice command and also hard reset on my phone…
    Any ideas?

Jo-se-ph, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

how to turn off voice that announces the time every hour

1. how to turn off voice that announces the time every hour - Similar Threads - turn off voice

2. how do I turn off time announcements???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I turn off time announcements???: i keep looking around and no advice has helped. this only happens on my new laptop, there is no other software that could possibly be doing this. no extensions, no downloaded content, nothing. please help its really annoying...
  3. how do I turn off time announcements???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I turn off time announcements???: i keep looking around and no advice has helped. this only happens on my new laptop, there is no other software that could possibly be doing this. no extensions, no downloaded content, nothing. please help its really annoying...
  4. How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes: I have searched for an hour for this and can't find it. Why is it so hard to find? Why is it enabled by default??HOW DO I TURN IT OFF??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-hourly-clock-chimes/edcc6076-0690-42cb-a4aa-6cc29f94580a
  5. How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes

How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes: I have searched for an hour for this and can't find it. Why is it so hard to find? Why is it enabled by default??HOW DO I TURN IT OFF??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-hourly-clock-chimes/edcc6076-0690-42cb-a4aa-6cc29f94580a
  6. How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. PC turns off when idle for a long time ~hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC turns off when idle for a long time ~hour: My computer turns itself off after off when not in use for more than an hour +-. The power setting is set not to sleep or hibernate Never. From looking up in the Event Viewer, I found the following:"Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PowerDate:...
  8. How do I turn off Cortana voice?

in Cortana
    How do I turn off Cortana voice?: Back in the olden days I used to communicate with Cortana by typing in my question. Now it has all changed and I seem to be able only to communicate byvoice, but often I still want to type. How do I turn off Cortana voice communication and go back to typing?...
  9. turn off active hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    turn off active hours: I prefer my OS to update when available. I don't want it waiting for non-active hours. Is there a preference for that? How do I turn it off or deactivate it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-active-hours/741f473b-d5f6-47a6-9e8b-a450aae21a0c
  10. How do i turn off the Hourly Time Announcement?

How do i turn off the Hourly Time Announcement?: My Lenovo X250 gives me an annoying hourly time announcement and I cant turn it off. I cant even find this tool online or find anyone with the same issue. I dont know if its a windows, lenovo or a third party feature. I installed Windows 10 on my desktop and it is on there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off windows announce time

2. how to turn off cortana from announcing the hour each time?