Windows 10: How to turn off window border color in Windows 11

Discus and support How to turn off window border color in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]You can personalize the look and feel of your Windows as you deem it. There are dozens of ways of going about and changing things. For example,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 17, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to turn off window border color in Windows 11

How to turn off window border color in Windows 11 windows-11-personalization.png
    You can personalize the look and feel of your Windows as you deem it. There are dozens of ways of going about and changing things. For example, you can enable or disable Show accent color on title bars and windows. It’s an option that lets you show or hide the window border. If you find […]

This article How to turn off window border color in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 17, 2021

2. Windows 10 media player cannot change video border color.

Hi Charlie,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

As you have tried to set the video border colors in Windows media player, kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

This issue may occur if the Windows files are damaged/corrupted. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press ‘Windows + X’ Keys on the keyboard.

• Click on ‘Command Prompt (Admin)’ to bring up an elevated command prompt.

Note: Click ‘Yes’ if it prompts for permission.

• In the command prompt type in the following commands one by one and then press
      Enter.
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in
    the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)”
    to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

If the issue persist, follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to turn off the Windows Media Player features and turn it on. This will reinstall the media player features. You may try to ‘turn off' Windows Media Player by following the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs and Features.
    • Select Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Expand Media Features.
    • Uncheck Windows Media Player.
    • Select Yes and click on OK
      button.
    • Restart the computer, follow the steps from the 1 to 6 again and make sure that you have checked the box
      Windows media player in step 6.
    Now the try to open the Windows media player and check if you are able to change the video border color.

Note: As you have tried to pick the colors from the available colors, I suggest you to check whether the issue persists when you try to add the custom color as the video border color.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad
    to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Windows 10 how to get rid of thick colored borders!!!

Thanks for the feedback. We missed one thing in adjusting the border size. Please follow the above steps, but in step 5, instead of
    PaddedBorderWidth, double click BorderWidth and set it to 0.

To change the color of the title bar to white, follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click Colors.
    • Look for Show color on title bar and toggle it Off.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 17, 2021
  4. How to turn off window border color in Windows 11

How to change border color of Internet Explorer 11 running windows 10?

Background border color of IE 11 now running windows 10 is a boring white. I can't find the change color scheme in control panel nor in IE tools. Earlier versions of IE you can choose your color. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

current resident, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

How to turn off window border color in Windows 11

1. How to turn off window border color in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - turn off window

2. How to disable colored window border ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable colored window border ?: I didn't have this problem until last week-end 16-17 December. Before that, i didn't restart my pc for some time 1 bit less than a week and so decided to restart it. When it finished, there were now those border to windows. As you can see in the picture, the setting "Title...
  3. How to disable colored window border ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable colored window border ?: I didn't have this problem until last week-end 16-17 December. Before that, i didn't restart my pc for some time 1 bit less than a week and so decided to restart it. When it finished, there were now those border to windows. As you can see in the picture, the setting "Title...
  4. How to disable colored window border ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How To Turn Off Hotkeys? Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Turn Off Hotkeys? Windows 11: When I play games on my windows 11 pc when ever i hold w and accidentally press caps locks it opens my pc folder this is very annoying since when this happens I cant move for five seconds and i have to tab out to close the My PC window....
  6. How to turn Accent Color On or Off for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn Accent Color On or Off for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Windows 11 comes with different attractive themes. You can apply your favorite theme via the Settings app. When you apply a theme, Windows automatically applies color to the Taskbar and the Start menu as per the selected theme. But if you want, you can change the...
  7. FONT SIZE/COLOR IN BORDER WINDOW

FONT SIZE/COLOR IN BORDER WINDOW: How do I change font size and color of window headings? Example: I open SETTINGS and on top leftof window border it has "Settings, but font is too small. I went to Settings>Personalization> advanced display settings. It shows the specs of my video *resolution, refresh rate...
  8. How do change only the window border color?

How do change only the window border color?: Before the Creators Update, I used a custom accent color that only affected the windows borders. After the update, the color is used for icons as well. [img] What want to know is, how can I change only the border color or stop icons from using the accent color? 98123
  9. colored window borders

colored window borders: Does anyone like the colored borders in W8.1 and the option to change their color? I do and notice W10 does not have that option. Do you think the RTM will bring that back? Thank you. 7878
  10. How to add color to the window borders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to add color to the window borders: Under Windows 10 I don’t know how to add colors to the window borders of applications open, as that makes them easier to spot when I work with several at the same time. Now the frames are all white or grey. Where is the settings dialogue for that? 13525