Windows 10: How to turn off windows sportlight on Windows 11

Discus and support How to turn off windows sportlight on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me turn off windows sportlight, i have try group policy but it didn't work. I want to remove windows sportlight because it auto turn on in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by henryduke, Dec 20, 2021.

1. henryduke Win User

How to turn off windows sportlight on Windows 11

Please help me turn off windows sportlight, i have try group policy but it didn't work. I want to remove windows sportlight because it auto turn on in my lock screen when i start laptop , even i turn off it. I start laptop the lock screen is windows sportlight , but when i am log on administrator lock screen is the picture i set up. I just want the lock screen is my picture that i want to set up , not windows sportlight. Please help me !!!!

:)

henryduke, Dec 20, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 20, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 20, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 20, 2021
Thema:

1. How to turn off windows sportlight on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - turn off sportlight

2. How to turn off nature audio on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off nature audio on windows 11: Hi,I'm setting up my Windows 11 and the audio is still running from the, I guess it's the screen saver, I don't know. It's nature sounds. Anytime I go to play music or listen to an audio book it's still running in the background. Does anybody know what I'm talking about and...
  3. How to turn off auto arrange Windows 11

How to turn off auto arrange Windows 11: I have noticed that Windows 11 does not allow for custom arrangement of files within a folder. This is a critical oversight of sheer stupidity of the Microsoft development team. When you are sorting files, many times renaming a file is not an option. Secondly, custom...
  4. How To Turn Off Hotkeys? Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Turn Off Hotkeys? Windows 11: When I play games on my windows 11 pc when ever i hold w and accidentally press caps locks it opens my pc folder this is very annoying since when this happens I cant move for five seconds and i have to tab out to close the My PC window....
  5. How To Turn Off Hotkeys? Windows 11

How To Turn Off Hotkeys? Windows 11: When I play games on my windows 11 pc when ever i hold w and accidentally press caps locks it opens my pc folder this is very annoying since when this happens I cant move for five seconds and i have to tab out to close the My PC window....
  6. How to turn off windows sportlight on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off windows sportlight on Windows 11: Please help me turn off windows sportlight, i have try group policy but it didn't work. I want to remove windows sportlight because it auto turn on in my lock screen when i start laptop , even i turn off it. I start laptop the lock screen is windows sportlight , but when i am...
  7. How to turn off Windows shortcut keys Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off Windows shortcut keys Windows 11: Its really annoying when it opens random applications bind to those keys when I don’t have the windows key pressed and I’m just trying to type. Before I could do a Registry Edit to turn it off completely but that does not seem to work anymore. Are there any suggestions/fixes...
  8. How to Turn Off App Diagnostics in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn Off App Diagnostics in Windows 11: [ATTACH]App Diagnostic is a feature in Windows Operating System that takes information to other applications running on your system. This is done to improve the stability of those applications, but many users are seeing this as a privacy issue and hence want to turn off App...
  9. How to Turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows 11: [ATTACH]By default, Windows 11 uses animation effects for controls and elements. In this post, we will walk you through the requisite steps for the various methods on how PC users can turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows 11. Turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows...
  10. How to Turn Off Transparency in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn Off Transparency in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Windows 11 comes with a new transparency effect in its UI. If you don’t like it, you can turn it off easily. In this guide, we show you two ways using which you can turn off transparency in Windows 11. To make Windows much beautiful and add fluid nature to them,...