Windows 10: How to turn off Xbox Networking on my pc through registry?

Discus and support How to turn off Xbox Networking on my pc through registry? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It used to be that "xbgm" was there and all you have to do is change a value and it's off forever but I just reformatted my pc earlier this morning and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MutterSchwein, Jul 10, 2020.

1. How to turn off Xbox Networking on my pc through registry?

It used to be that "xbgm" was there and all you have to do is change a value and it's off forever but I just reformatted my pc earlier this morning and it's not there anymore. Why is this forced-turned-on and can't be turned off as default? I don't get it. I don't even have an Xbox.

submitted by /u/MutterSchwein
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MutterSchwein, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 10, 2020
  3. bobbybaby Win User
    Xbox Networking

I don't have an Xbox. My PC is slowed down with Xbox Networking, how do I turn this off?

I do play online games on this PC, could it be connected?

bobbybaby, Jul 10, 2020
  4. How to turn off Xbox Networking on my pc through registry?

How to turn off the Connect to Xbox LIVE setting?

The Battery Conservation tips advise turning off the xbox live connection setting if not in use, however I couldn't find the steps on how to do that.

Can someone help, please? Thanks all.

Debbie MSFT, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

How to turn off Xbox Networking on my pc through registry?

1. How to turn off Xbox Networking on my pc through registry? - Similar Threads - turn off Xbox

2. Xbox Gamebar keeps turning off and off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamebar keeps turning off and off.: So when I go and turn on Xbox Game bar and go to another tab and come back it turns off. I have tried the regedit and gpedit things but they dont work, then i realised that the GameDVR and Broadcast Service isnt on and when I try to turn it to automatic it says The Parameter...
  3. how to turn off swift pair using registry or GPO.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn off swift pair using registry or GPO.: Hi,I need to disable/turn off swift pair in windows 10 via GPO or Registry.changing the following registry to "0" is not disabling it:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\SwiftPair SwiftPairDefault.=0thanks...
  4. how to turn off swift pair using registry or GPO.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn off swift pair using registry or GPO.: Hi,I need to disable/turn off swift pair in windows 10 via GPO or Registry.changing the following registry to "0" is not disabling it:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\SwiftPair SwiftPairDefault.=0thanks...
  5. how to turn off swift pair using registry or GPO.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Turn off my PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn off my PC: When I try to turn off my computer appears the following message: There are currently no power options available. What can I do to turn off my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-my-pc/038bff1c-8d8e-4809-b402-3ff3dbd398b7
  7. How do i turn off all services for Xbox on my Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i turn off all services for Xbox on my Windows 10 PC?: I got an update like 4 days ago and it started to mess with my PC that i use for music production. I'm trying to turn everything off that i'll never use. I noticed this update started a service called "Service Stub". I tried looking up ways to disable all Xbox services from...
  8. how can turn off show hidden networks in my pc?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can turn off show hidden networks in my pc?: or hide wifis based on mac address if you saw this article https://lifehacker.com/how-do-i-hide-my-neighbors-wifi-networks-1833806819/amp they explain how to hide wifi networks based on ssids . but i want to hide hidden networks i don't want to see them on my wifi list ?...
  9. My SSD connection turn off and on through USB !!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My SSD connection turn off and on through USB !!: I am running surface scan or my SSD that is connected through USB 2 port but always after like 30 minutes the drive suddenly turn off (disappear from my computer) then turn on again and keep looping . I already unchecked to allow turn off to all USB ports in device manager,...
  10. How to turn off Family safety settings in registry or GPO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to turn off Family safety settings in registry or GPO: I simply want to disable FamilySafetyMonitor and other tasks via registry and through GPO if there are options available for doing so. I may prefer one method over another depending on the situation. Can you please provide direction for doing this?...