Windows 10: how to turn off

Discus and support how to turn off in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; disable defender while gaming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-turn-off/d169cecf-0f35-4eeb-805a-dda034c2f369 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DonJones9, Oct 20, 2020.

1. DonJones9 Win User

how to turn off

disable defender while gaming

:)

DonJones9, Oct 20, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Oct 20, 2020
  4. how to turn off

WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

how to turn off

1. how to turn off - Similar Threads - turn off

2. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  3. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  4. Wifi turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi turned off: My wifi seems to be turned off even if I try to turn it on from the settings area, it still shows " wifi turned off" when I click on the wifi symbol on the task bar. Any idea on how to go about it please?...
  5. Wifi turned off

Wifi turned off: My wifi seems to be turned off even if I try to turn it on from the settings area, it still shows " wifi turned off" when I click on the wifi symbol on the task bar. Any idea on how to go about it please?...
  6. Wifi turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login: Hello,Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off due a software installation, now I am unable to login.If I click on log in, i getting error need to set a new pin.If I click on shift and restart. Advance option goes to email login. I have...
  8. I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...: I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up network connections on ethernet 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-no-wifi-doesnt-give-me-the-option-to-turn-on/31ae1736-fa45-4e32-a888-4be157329853
  9. I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...

I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...: I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up network connections on ethernet 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-no-wifi-doesnt-give-me-the-option-to-turn-on/31ae1736-fa45-4e32-a888-4be157329853
  10. I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?: I have managed to contact online support twice, and both times the tech worked on the problem for 1-hour plus then disappeared. I.e., it's not an easy problem to fix on my computer which is under warranty. Now, I am unable to contact Microsoft support, i.e. I've tried but...