Windows 10: how to turn on camera and mic for video calling on hp probook 4530s laptop

Discus and support how to turn on camera and mic for video calling on hp probook 4530s laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do turn i turn on my laptop camera and mic so i can do video calling in facebook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kenneth Richardson2, Jun 24, 2020.

1. how to turn on camera and mic for video calling on hp probook 4530s laptop

how do turn i turn on my laptop camera and mic so i can do video calling in facebook

:)

Kenneth Richardson2, Jun 24, 2020

2. virtual memory for hp probook 4530s

what is the recommended initial size and maximum size of virtual memory on an hp probook 4530s core i3 with 4GB ram?

the space available is 127077 MB

peterjonhera, Jun 24, 2020
  3. After autoupdate from Windows7 to Windows10 My Laptop HP Probook 4530s WiFi (Wireless connection network) is not working

After auto update from Windows7 to Windows10 My Laptop HP Probook 4530s WiFi (Wireless connection network) is not working

HABIBREHMAN, Jun 24, 2020
  4. how to turn on camera and mic for video calling on hp probook 4530s laptop

HP ProBook 4530s orange blinking led, won't recognise the power cord

Hello!

Last week I tried to use my laptop but it didn't start. I thought that maybe the battery was empty so i plugged the power cord, but nothing happened.

then I noticed the led near the power cord blinking orange. After a fast googling i came to this thread ( http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...lem-with-hp-probook-4530s-edited/td-p/1393587 )

using the 8-step guide I managed to boot the laptop just to realize that it won't detect the power cord!

It was really strange, because when I noticed this, my battery was already at 2%!

I shut down the laptop, and tried to open it without the battery, it booted normally, but it still can't detect that the power cord is plugged in!!!!!

On the other thread some mentioned to update the bios, but in my case where it can't detect the power cord, that's impossible, because the procedure requires the laptop to be plugged in.

Another solution that was offered was to replace the power jack connector.

Yesterday I replaced the power jack connector on laptop side, with no luck. *Frown how to turn on camera and mic for video calling  on hp probook 4530s laptop :(

Now the laptop works fine with the power cord plugged in, but it won't work only with battery, and that is my biggest problem!! :S

What should I do now?

Thanks in advance for your help!

sakis_the_fraud, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

how to turn on camera and mic for video calling on hp probook 4530s laptop

1. how to turn on camera and mic for video calling on hp probook 4530s laptop - Similar Threads - turn camera mic

2. hp probook 4530s plugged in to ac it says battery low 1 percent an to plug in while plugged...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp probook 4530s plugged in to ac it says battery low 1 percent an to plug in while plugged...: hello i have a hp 4530s laptopo an the battery was working fine an the charger installed windows 10 an now the battery wont charge i bought a new battery an after it went dead from using it i plugged into ac an my computer thinks its running on battery power at 1 percent says...
  3. win 11 upgrade: HP 4530s Probook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 upgrade: HP 4530s Probook: I have an HP 4530s ProBook. It had gone through all upgrades from 7.1 through time quite well. Well, that is compared to other cases I have read about recently with WIN10 udgrade issues. At least it was running well with the latest WIN 10 version. However with WIN 11 I got a...
  4. win 11 upgrade: HP 4530s Probook

win 11 upgrade: HP 4530s Probook: I have an HP 4530s ProBook. It had gone through all upgrades from 7.1 through time quite well. Well, that is compared to other cases I have read about recently with WIN10 udgrade issues. At least it was running well with the latest WIN 10 version. However with WIN 11 I got a...
  5. HP probook 4720s cannot access onboard camera

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP probook 4720s cannot access onboard camera: cannot get onboard camera to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-probook-4720s-cannot-access-onboard-camera/e91d4d47-a973-4448-b499-d1286e597717
  6. Adding a Camera to HP Probook 6570B

Adding a Camera to HP Probook 6570B: Hi, i have an HP probook 6570b. Its variant doesnt have a built in camera on it. Is there a way i can buy that same camera and have it added and installed similar to the variants that has one? Or should i just stick with the external cam. Also i wanna add the phone jack at...
  7. Camera Doesn't Turn Off After Video Calls

Camera Doesn't Turn Off After Video Calls: Hello, I have a Microsoft LifeCam running on Windows 10. Whenever the camera is on, a blue light is activated on it. Any time I finish a call on Skype/Teams/GoToMeeting the camera says on - the blue light stays on. I have to launch the camera utility and exit it to get the...
  8. Unable to load Windows 10 on HP Probook 4530s after 20 times Installation

Unable to load Windows 10 on HP Probook 4530s after 20 times Installation: Hi Team I have installed Windows 10 (bootable DVD created through Microsoft Media Creation Tool) 20 times on HP Probook 4530s, but after every 4-5 days, laptop stopped working. Error - Unable to load Windows and performing automatic repair, diagnosing pc errors,...
  9. Unable to load Windows 10 on HP ProBook 4530s after 20 times installation

Unable to load Windows 10 on HP ProBook 4530s after 20 times installation: Hi Team I have installed Windows 10 (bootable DVD created through Microsoft Media Creation Tool) 20 times on HP Probook 4530s, but after every 4-5 days, laptop stopped working. Error - Unable to load Windows and performing automatic repair, diagnosing pc errors,...
  10. battery for HP ProBook laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery for HP ProBook laptop: I replaced my battery 6 months ago. It will indicate 50% but will go down in a minute. Do batteries just last a few months? I have 6 email accounts on it and I do run illustrations on it for business, but it is 32 and not near full. ie I have plenty of space left. I have...