Windows 10: How to turn on keyboard light on my Lenovo YOGA 710-151kb

Discus and support How to turn on keyboard light on my Lenovo YOGA 710-151kb in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So when I start my laptop up form being shutdown these lights on my keyboard around the keys pop up and then go and I cant figure out how to turn them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaxtonRudd, Mar 17, 2019.

1. How to turn on keyboard light on my Lenovo YOGA 710-151kb

So when I start my laptop up form being shutdown these lights on my keyboard around the keys pop up and then go and I cant figure out how to turn them on so they will stay on ive checked everything but can not fine out if anyone knows pls help as soon at possible thanks.

:)

PaxtonRudd, Mar 17, 2019
  2. in2tech Win User

Lenovo 710 Yoga 11.6" - Windows.old

Alright so family member just got a new Lenovo Yoga 11.6" 710 after I screwed up on the first recommendation. It was really bad, one of those Lenovo 11.6" 32 GB Emc things. Man did I screw up big time.

So this one is a really nice machine for them for surfing, email, and light games. Think Solitaire and UNO, and Woka, Woka, really lite Windows Store games. That's them, and Turbo Tax during the season.

Lenovo - Yoga 710 2-in-1 11.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Pentium - 4GB Memory - 128GB Solid State Drive - Silver. 11.6" Full HD 10-point multitouch screen for hands-on control
    The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Touch, tap, glide and make the most of Windows 10. IPS technology. LED backlight.

It's odd because in my research the chip is a 2017 Kaby Lake, is that right, Intel® Pentium® processor 4410Y, which I read as being below or almost equal to an I3, sure I am wrong on this. The power thing, no fan, blah, blah.

It's all great no matter. Why in the world would a 2017 laptop have a Windows 7, to go back too, and have the Windows.old folder which is taking up about 14-15 GB of space. It was a great price for what it is, but I would hate for them to be using a like early 2016 model, or maybe it's not a big deal.

Like I said, perfect for them and their need's. Large 128 GB SSD is like a 1 TB SSD for us. Touch, other modes, etc...

Any info appreciated on this device. Hope I posted in the right place. Thought about hardware but did not see any systems in their!

Thanks! I am going to reinstall back to factory before the 14 day return policy to make sure it is clean and get rid of the old Windows 7 stuff. Wanna make sure the restore goes smoothly hopefully after return period and warranty.

in2tech, Mar 17, 2019
  3. USB 2.0 on older devices

Thanks for the feedback

• Device is a Lenovo Yoga 710-151KB
    • Windows 10 64-bit
    • Previously when I first tried to connect my printer there was a message telling me to connect with a USB 2.0, so I did switch to a USB 2.0 cord.
    • No, no clue how to even do it.

ZaireHumphrey, Mar 17, 2019
  4. AnnaZZZZ Win User

How to turn on keyboard light on my Lenovo YOGA 710-151kb

Camera not working (Lenovo Yoga 710 14ISK EasyCamera )

Lenovo Yoga 710 14ISK EasyCamera not working

Reinstall and roll back the driver - not working

In Skype or when launch the app camera jast try to work and the message appears - error 0xA00F4271 (0x80070001)

Please help to solve this problem!

AnnaZZZZ, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

How to turn on keyboard light on my Lenovo YOGA 710-151kb

1. How to turn on keyboard light on my Lenovo YOGA 710-151kb - Similar Threads - turn keyboard light

2. How to enable keyboard light in window 11 lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable keyboard light in window 11 lenovo: Bro I have a laptop of window 11 of Lenovo in the keyboard there is no option of backlit key in keyboard or any picture of light in keyboard but in my Lenovo vantage there is an option to enable or disable it but when I click nothing happens bro pls tell...
  3. Lenovo Yoga 710 Camera is not working. resulting to error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Yoga 710 Camera is not working. resulting to error: Can someone help in resolving the camera issue. it seems issue with windows 10 and camera app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-710-camera-is-not-working-resulting-to/94878333-dbca-468c-968c-4db288c5fda7
  4. Programs constantly crashing on windows 10 laptop, Lenovo yoga 710-13-ikb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs constantly crashing on windows 10 laptop, Lenovo yoga 710-13-ikb: In March my computer all of the sudden just started having it's programs crash out of nowhere instantly upon normal use of them, the only programs immune to this are web browsers, I've reset the laptop completely multiple times by completely formatting the drive and...
  5. Windows Update KB4586876 made my Lenovo Yoga 710 unusably slow.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update KB4586876 made my Lenovo Yoga 710 unusably slow.: I have had this issue in the past with updates. As soon as the restart is finished the entire PC just crawls. There is several minute startup time, even opening settings can take several times longer to load, and responsiveness to clicking and moving cursor is dramatically...
  6. Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching: Hi, I've had my Lenovo laptop for around 3 years now and I've never encountered such a problem. My laptop screen just starts clicking on it's own. The ghost touching occurs on the left side of the screen very frequently; every few minutes. Multiple touch sensors occur...
  7. my lenovo yoga keyboard not working.

my lenovo yoga keyboard not working.: my lenovo yoga keyboard not working.It wont even detect usb keyboard mouse aand usb mouse working properly.keyboRD tester does not detect any keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-yoga-keyboard-not-working/55b3639d-fcae-4cd3-9885-fac098cdbeec
  8. LENOVO YOGA 900 KEYBOARD BACK LIGHT NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
    LENOVO YOGA 900 KEYBOARD BACK LIGHT NOT WORKING: HELLO MAY I ASK , I HAVE THAT LENOVO YOGA 900 BUT WHEN I TAKE WINDOWS 10 MY KEYBOARD BACK LIGHT STOP WORKING? DID SOMEONE KNOW WHAT CAN NE THAT ISSUE? THANK YOU...
  9. Lenovo Yoga Keyboard

Lenovo Yoga Keyboard: My new computer keyboard is not lighting up. Is there anything I can do to get it to come on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-keyboard/87327186-bd96-46fa-8a3d-d29139942ea6
  10. Lenovo 710 Yoga 11.6" - Windows.old

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo 710 Yoga 11.6" - Windows.old: Alright so family member just got a new Lenovo Yoga 11.6" 710 after I screwed up on the first recommendation. It was really bad, one of those Lenovo 11.6" 32 GB Emc things. Man did I screw up big time. So this one is a really nice machine for them for surfing, email, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn on keyboard light lenovo

2. lenovo keyboard light

3. can you turn down the brightness of the backlight of the keyboard of a yoga

4. keyboard light lenovo,
  5. YOGA 710-15IKB turn on key board lights,
  6. how to turn keyboard light on lenovo,
  7. keyboard backlight turn on lenovo yoga 710,
  8. how to turn on backlit keyboard on yoga710,
  9. how to turn on my keyboard light,
  10. turn light on keyboard on lenovo laptop,
  11. turning on key pads of lenovo laptop,
  12. how to get audio files to my lenovo yoga 710,
  13. light keyboard lenovo,
  14. turn on light keyboard lenovo yoga 710,
  15. how do i turn the keybord loights on my laptoplenovo