Windows 10: How to turn on monitor in touch screen

Discus and support How to turn on monitor in touch screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello.... I have a mini PC that does not have keyboard neither mouse. It has Windows 10 Home Operating System. I have configured the operating system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jstuardo, Jan 16, 2019.

1. jstuardo Win User

How to turn on monitor in touch screen

Hello.... I have a mini PC that does not have keyboard neither mouse. It has Windows 10 Home Operating System.

I have configured the operating system to never sleep, but to turn screen off after 10 minutes.

When screen is turned off, is it possible to turn it on by simply tapping the screen?

At the moment, I can only turn screen on programmatically by simulating mouse movement, but I need the user to turn it on by tapping the screen.

Any ideas?
    Thanks

Jaime

:)

jstuardo, Jan 16, 2019

2. Touch Screen Monitor Recommendation

As the title implies, my friend is looking for a cheap and small touch screen monitor for general use on his pc. He's got an HIS 5850 (reference design) for the gpu, so hopefully they're compatible with that.

I have no idea what to look for in a touch screen, all I know is that he wants a small one and cheap one. Any suggestions?

Also, how do they hook up? Does it just use a standard DVI connection and a USB to transmit the data or is it a special cable?

jasper1605, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Fraserb82 Win User
    Touch Screen as Second Monitor - Apps launching on main monitor

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with using a touch screen as a second monitor.

I have managed to get it to use the touch functionality, so I can press on the touch screen and it will launch Edge, for example. However, my next problem is that it is launching the applications on my main monitor.

Is there some setting I need to change so that it launches on the second monitor.

For some more detail, we are trying to set up Promethean V5 smart panels for a classroom setup. There will be the V5 board connected to a PC and the PC will also have a monitor. The PC monitor has to stay as the main monitor and the setup will be extended (this is not an issue when setting up as a duplicate screen, for obvious reasons).

If anyone has any useful tips or suggestions on things to try I would really appreciate them.

Thanks

Fraserb82, Jan 16, 2019
  4. How to turn on monitor in touch screen

Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

How to turn on monitor in touch screen

1. How to turn on monitor in touch screen - Similar Threads - turn monitor touch

2. how to turn on touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn on touch screen: How do you turn touch screen function back on ? Why would it go off ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-touch-screen/9f8adb63-f100-4d5e-b690-c8e9453480d7
  3. how to turn on touch screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn on touch screen: How do you turn touch screen function back on ? Why would it go off ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-touch-screen/9f8adb63-f100-4d5e-b690-c8e9453480d7
  4. how to turn off/on touch screen without restart?

how to turn off/on touch screen without restart?: Hi, I need help with a problem I have on windows 11. I know how to enable/disable touch screens on windows but every time I turn them on/off, windows requires a system restart. That didn't happen in the past. I have researched this problem online but there is not a single...
  5. How to turn off touch screen on a Windows 10 monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off touch screen on a Windows 10 monitor?: I got a wet splash on my monitor in two spots and now it is permanently registering touch in those spots even after I clean them off. I can't use my mouse or touchscreen to navigate, only my keyboard. Is there a way to turn touchscreen off without having to click anything or...
  6. How to turn off touch screen on a Windows 10 monitor?

How to turn off touch screen on a Windows 10 monitor?: I got a wet splash on my monitor in two spots and now it is permanently registering touch in those spots even after I clean them off. I can't use my mouse or touchscreen to navigate, only my keyboard. Is there a way to turn touchscreen off without having to click anything or...
  7. how to turn on touch screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn on touch screen: Ive inadvertently turned off the touch screen feature of my Dell ALl in One and I can't find where to toggle it back on. The Windows search for "Touch" or "Touch Screen" doesnt return an answer....
  8. How to turn on touchpad with no touch screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to turn on touchpad with no touch screen: My touch pad and touch screen are off. Oops. Can I turn them on with my keyboard or do i have to buy a mouse? submitted by /u/primetimepimp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/em0zgx/how_to_turn_on_touchpad_with_no_touch_screen/
  9. How to turn off the touch screen edge swipe?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off the touch screen edge swipe?: Hello, I have a surface pro 7 and for the life of me I cant find how to turn off the incredibly disruptive touch screen edge swipe. Im trying to hold my tablet and it just starts swiping left and right because the sensitivity is too high. How to I turn off the edge swipe?...
  10. driver for touch screen monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver for touch screen monitor: We recently purchased a ViewSonic TD2421 touch screen monitor. The touch part doesn't work. We use Windows 10. When the driver is downloaded, it says that the monitor cannot be found, and to use the Unsigned Windows driver. We cannot calibrate it, as the calibrate button...