Windows 10: How to turn on or off Mobile Hotspot remotely in Windows 10

Discus and support How to turn on or off Mobile Hotspot remotely in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has added support in Windows 10 for turning Mobile Hotspot remotely on and off. Though the Mobile Hotspot feature (earlier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 4, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to turn on or off Mobile Hotspot remotely in Windows 10

WinClub, Aug 4, 2019

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Aug 4, 2019
  3. borhan48 Win User
    Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10

Why should I turn on mobile hotspot on phone instead of turning on wifi? Moreover I can't turn on hotspot on mobile if cellular data is not turned on.

borhan48, Aug 4, 2019
  4. BornHydra Win User

Turn on Mobile Hotspot via Bluetooth

Hi There

I am trying to use my Windows 10 Pro laptop to turn on Mobile Hotspot on a Windows 10 Pro Mini PC.

Background / Objective: The Mini PC (Kodlix GN41) is connected to a telescope, and is used out in the field. I want to be able to control the telescope from the comfort of my warm tent. There's no internet connection at the remote site, and sites change
    from one session to the next (hence, no internet connection on the field). I want to be able to be able to switch on Mobile Hotspot on the Mini PC once powered up, then control the telescope via RDC.

Problem: I am following this guide: How to Turn On Mobile or PC Hotspot using Bluetooth on Windows 10 - Appuals.com.

I have the laptop and the minipc paired over bluetooth, but I do not see the minipc listed on my wifi connections list. How does one fix this problem? "Turn on remotely" is selected in the Mobile Hotspot settings. Also Mobile Hotspot and RDC work very well
    if I manually turn it on. However, I won't have a screen and keyboard in the field, hence require the ability to switch on the mobile hotspot remotely.

Thanks!

BornHydra, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

1. How to turn on or off Mobile Hotspot remotely in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - turn off Mobile

2. How to remotely turn on mobile hotspot on Windows11 via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remotely turn on mobile hotspot on Windows11 via bluetooth: All the help on this topic seems to say in order to enable remote activation of Windows 11 mobile hotspot via a bluetooth device we need to enable the "Turn on Remotely" switch. I am running Windows 11, and I do not see such a switch on the mobile hotspot page. I am able to...
  3. How to remotely turn on mobile hotspot on Windows11 via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remotely turn on mobile hotspot on Windows11 via bluetooth: All the help on this topic seems to say in order to enable remote activation of Windows 11 mobile hotspot via a bluetooth device we need to enable the "Turn on Remotely" switch. I am running Windows 11, and I do not see such a switch on the mobile hotspot page. I am able to...
  4. Mobile Hotspot keep turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot keep turning off: I am using Windows 11 and I use the internet in my laptop through an ethernet cable which is provided to us in our rooms from different ethernet ports usually it's fine but when I want to use the Internet on my mobile phone I have to turn on my Mobile Hotspot from Laptop...
  5. Mobile Hotspot keep turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot keep turning off: I am using Windows 11 and I use the internet in my laptop through an ethernet cable which is provided to us in our rooms from different ethernet ports usually it's fine but when I want to use the Internet on my mobile phone I have to turn on my Mobile Hotspot from Laptop...
  6. How to turn off Mobile Hotspot automatically when idle on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn off Mobile Hotspot automatically when idle on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Mobile Hotspot is another great feature that came with Windows 10. However, if your device runs on battery, keeping the Mobile Hotspot running will result in it draining even faster. And a flaw in the implementation of this feature is [...] This post How to...
  7. Mobile hotspot turning off!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile hotspot turning off!: Hello, I have a laptop with windows ten on it, and I have been using mobile hotspot for quite awhile to connect other devices to the internet with out any problems. However for the last two days my mobile hotspot keeps turning off for no reason when it used to stay on...
  8. Enable or Disable Turn On Mobile Hotspot Remotely in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Turn On Mobile Hotspot Remotely in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Turn On Mobile Hotspot Remotely in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Turn On Mobile Hotspot Remotely in Windows 10 You can turn your Windows 10 PC into a mobile hotspot by sharing your Internet connection with other devices over Wi-Fi. You...
  9. Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 You can turn your Windows 10 PC into a mobile hotspot by sharing your Internet connection with other devices over Wi-Fi. You can share a Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular...
  10. Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot on a Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information You can create a mobile hotspot with your Windows 10 Mobile phone to share your cellular data connection with other...