Windows 10: How to Turn On or Off settings when Mixed Reality Portal is running in Windows 10

Discus and support How to Turn On or Off settings when Mixed Reality Portal is running in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Mixed Reality spatial audio works best with headphones built into or connected directly to your immersive headset. PC speakers or headphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 16, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Turn On or Off settings when Mixed Reality Portal is running in Windows 10

Windows Mixed Reality spatial audio works best with headphones built into or connected directly to your immersive headset. PC speakers or headphones connected to the PC might not work well for spatial audio. In this post, we will show you how to Turn On or Off Switch to headset audio, Switch to headset mic and […]

This article How to Turn On or Off settings when Mixed Reality Portal is running in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 16, 2021

2. Mixed Reality Portal not loading

We appreciate your response. For now, the Mixed Reality Portal is only available with the Windows Creators Update for Windows Insider. In order to ensure which Windows build you have, you can follow these steps:

• Windows + R.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

Once you've determined your build and have successfully installed the Windows 10 Creators Update, you may experience the new feautures offered by the update.

The Mixed Reality Portal may be greyed out because you havn't attached the immersive headset yet. Nevertheless, you can test mixed reality apps on your PC without a Windows Mixed Reality immersive headset by using the
    Windows Mixed Reality simulator.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Jezhel Uga, Apr 16, 2021
  3. LukaJJX Win User
    What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

I followed these steps but Mixed Reality Portal is not in Programs And Features, so it's not possible to turn this feature off. Any other suggestions?

LukaJJX, Apr 16, 2021
  4. rdwray Win User

How to Turn On or Off settings when Mixed Reality Portal is running in Windows 10

Mixed Reality Portal

FreeBooter, I did a list to a "GET-APPXPACKAGE -ALLUSERS | More > Apps.txt" and "Mixed Reality Portal" is not in the list.

rdwray, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

1. How to Turn On or Off settings when Mixed Reality Portal is running in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Turn Off settings

2. Mixed Reality Portal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mixed Reality Portal: I can't install Mixed Reality Portal. Keep getting Error Code: 0x80070057 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mixed-reality-portal/20e85c97-2bca-4cba-9769-f3cc1d52b167
  3. Mixed Reality Portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed Reality Portal: I can't install Mixed Reality Portal. Keep getting Error Code: 0x80070057 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mixed-reality-portal/20e85c97-2bca-4cba-9769-f3cc1d52b167
  4. Mixed reality portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed reality portal: Bought a HP Reverb G2 and tried to run the mixed reality portal.The screen stays black and after some time the following errors occur:Naam van toepassing met fout: MixedRealityPortal.exe, versie: 2000.21051.1282.0, tijdstempel: 0x60b14765Naam van module met fout:...
  5. Mixed reality portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed reality portal: Bought a HP Reverb G2 and tried to run the mixed reality portal.The screen stays black and after some time the following errors occur:Naam van toepassing met fout: MixedRealityPortal.exe, versie: 2000.21051.1282.0, tijdstempel: 0x60b14765Naam van module met fout:...
  6. Mixed reality portal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed reality portal: I started mixed reality portal For my HP reverb G2 I get message Can't run mixed reality on headset.This PC doesn't meet the minimum ......... everything has a white check next to it. I don't now what to update ???...
  7. Mixed Reality Portal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mixed Reality Portal: Hello, Please help me to uninstall this useless program. What I did so far after searching for an answer, followed the instructions on this "https://winaero.com/blog/uninstall-mixed-reality-portal-windows-10/" site, made manually the entries in the registry. ( This mixed...
  8. Turn On or Off Mirror Headset Audio if Mixed Reality Portal Running

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Mirror Headset Audio if Mixed Reality Portal Running: How to: Turn On or Off Mirror Headset Audio if Mixed Reality Portal Running How to Turn On or Off Mirror Headset Audio to Desktop when Mixed Reality Portal Running in Windows 10 Mixed Reality Portal is the desktop app that takes you through Windows Mixed Reality setup....
  9. Turn On or Off Switch to Headset Mic if Mixed Reality Portal Running

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Switch to Headset Mic if Mixed Reality Portal Running: How to: Turn On or Off Switch to Headset Mic if Mixed Reality Portal Running How to Turn On or Off Switch to Headset Mic when Mixed Reality Portal Running in Windows 10 Mixed Reality Portal is the desktop app that takes you through Windows Mixed Reality setup. It also...
  10. Turn On or Off Switch to Headset Audio if Mixed Reality Portal Running

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Switch to Headset Audio if Mixed Reality Portal Running: How to: Turn On or Off Switch to Headset Audio if Mixed Reality Portal Running How to Turn On or Off Switch to Headset Audio when Mixed Reality Portal Running in Windows 10 Mixed Reality Portal is the desktop app that takes you through Windows Mixed Reality setup. It...