Windows 10: How to turn on or off Windows Spotlight features on Windows 10

Discus and support How to turn on or off Windows Spotlight features on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to turn off all Windows Spotlight features on Windows 10, this […] This article How to turn on or off Windows Spotlight features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 18, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to turn on or off Windows Spotlight features on Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Alden Rey Win User

windows spotlight

Hi Leland,

Windows Spotlight is a nifty feature in Windows 10. It can downloads pictures and advertisements from Bing and then displays them on your lock screen. Besides, you can mark whether you wish to see more or less images of a similar type.

To sort out your concern, simply follow the steps provided below:

• Go to privacy settings:
    • Background apps turn on
    • For spottlight setting app must be on.
    • You can now use spottlight in personalisation tab.

We also suggest to re-register your Windows Spotlight by following the steps provided by
    Kapil Arya MVP on this
    link

Should you need further information, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

1. How to turn on or off Windows Spotlight features on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - turn off Spotlight

2. Windows spotlight keeps turning itself off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight keeps turning itself off: Every so often, windows will turn off Windows spotlight, and I can't figure out why. For the background image, I choose "spotlight" and leave it. Then I'll notice that the background becomes solid black, and I go back into the settings to see the background image was changed...
  3. Turn Windows Features on or off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn Windows Features on or off?: When I go to turn on some of the Windows features and click "Ok" they automatically turn themselves back off. And vice versa. Any way to stop this from happening? Am I doing something wrong?...
  4. How to turn off the password feature on Windows 10

How to turn off the password feature on Windows 10: In the newest version starting netplwiz doesn't appear the option "User most enter password to use this computer" How to remove it, then?...
  5. Turn Windows Features On or Off

Turn Windows Features On or Off: Some time ago, I messed with the option of turning Windows features on or off. I was wondering what the default features are, and maybe which ones I should have on. If it helps, I have a FLEX 4-1470. Thanks....
  6. How to fix Windows Spotlight Feature

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to fix Windows Spotlight Feature: Hi I have been facing a problem with my windows spotlight features lately. The wallpaper on my Windows 10 Home OS does not change and is stuck on the same wallpaper for quite some time now. when I checked the directory where all those wallpapers are stored I find some type...
  7. Turn windows features on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn windows features on or off: Every time i try to play this one game one my computer a message pops up. “An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature: Collecting feature detail.” Under it shows “-> Install this feature”(which is gray and not clickable) and “-> Skip this installation”(thats blue...
  8. How to reset Windows Spotlight feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to reset Windows Spotlight feature in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Windows Spotlight feature on Windows 10 is the main reason why you see the mesmerizing images on your Windows 10 lock screen. This feature beings in new images of your interest to your lock screen to make it more [...] This post How to reset Windows...
  9. Turn off "Windows Spotlight (?)"

Turn off "Windows Spotlight (?)": I think it's called Windows Spotlight, I maybe wrong, it's when you first boot up or wake up the pc, it's the pre-login screen, that has the Cortana stuff on it. I don't use Cortana and have all but eliminated it from the desktop. Of course it can't be completely eliminated...
  10. Turn Windows Features On or Off in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn Windows Features On or Off in Windows 10: How to: Turn Windows Features On or Off in Windows 10 How to Turn Windows Features On or Off in Windows 10 Some programs and features included with Windows, such as Internet Information Services, must be turned on before you can use them. Certain other features are turned...