Windows 10: How to turn on sound on Windos 10

Discus and support How to turn on sound on Windos 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to turn on sound in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Barbie.techvirgin.91, Jun 24, 2021.

1. How to turn on sound on Windos 10

How to turn on sound in Windows 10

:)

Barbie.techvirgin.91, Jun 24, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How to turn on sound on Windos 10 :p

cadaveca, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Sound on windows 10

Hi,

To assist you better, I like to know below details,

• Are trying to turn off the notification sound?

• Do you get any notification when you get the sound?

• Did you set up reminder on the calendar?
    Meanwhile, if you are trying to turn off the notification sound I would suggest you to follow below steps and check if it helps,

• Click on your Start Button, then

• Click on Settings.

• Click on System.

• Click on Notifications and Actions. Under the heading,

• Show Notifications from these Apps,

• Click on your Apps in that list, then

• Turn Off "play a sound when a notification arrives."
    Please reply to us with the detailed description of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jun 24, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

How to turn on sound on Windos 10

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

How to turn on sound on Windos 10

1. How to turn on sound on Windos 10 - Similar Threads - turn sound Windos

2. windos 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windos 10: i had windows ten on my computer when i brought it but i had to replace my motherboard and now my computer has gone to window 8. how came i get windows 10 back as i think it was a free upgrade they did when i drought it. i done seem to have a key code on my tower....
  3. windos 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windos 10: i had windows ten on my computer when i brought it but i had to replace my motherboard and now my computer has gone to window 8. how came i get windows 10 back as i think it was a free upgrade they did when i drought it. i done seem to have a key code on my tower....
  4. windos 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windos 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windos 10: Hi guys Grateful for your advice or help to sort out my little problem. Everything was fine but few days ago I don't really know what happened , every time I switch on my laptop I keep getting the same picture. I tried to remove it but not successful. I will appreciate any...
  6. sound bug in windoes 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound bug in windoes 10: I'm have a weird problem with my pc sound , sometimes it don't play sound at all (one time every 50 times) no music no system sounds not anything , and it just solved by restarting my pc ,and the sound comes back !!!! , but i need a final solution to this issue i updated...
  7. windos 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windos 10: ms word is free include in windows10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-10/b0b5e27f-eb8f-45c3-81dd-46a0ee83a241"
  8. Windos 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windos 10 update: Hi Team- My PC accepted an Update Window 10 last week. I've had tons of errors and worked my way through most of them. I reset my PC- Reinstalled the programs I need. However, I still have a GREEN screen when I wake up my PC. Once Microsoft starts and asks for my password...
  9. Windoes 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windoes 10 upgrade: following a windows 10 upgrade via the internet I am unable to get past the Select Keyboard screen making the computer completely inoperable. how do I get round this? Thanks Graham...
  10. How to Turn off Windows 10 logoff sound

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Turn off Windows 10 logoff sound: How do i turn off the windows logoff sound? 10361