Windows 10: How to turn on Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11

Discus and support How to turn on Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you often use the Touch keyboard on Windows 11 but do not like the silent typing experience, follow this guide to turn on the Touch keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 25, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to turn on Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11

How to turn on Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11 turn-on-touch-keyboard-typing-sound-4.jpg
    If you often use the Touch keyboard on Windows 11 but do not like the silent typing experience, follow this guide to turn on the Touch keyboard typing sound. There are two ways to enable or disable Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11, and you can use either of them to get the job […]

This article How to turn on Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Truckin2U Win User

Turn screen keyboard sound off

Steps to turn off/on key sounds for Touch
    Keyboard in Windows
    10: Step 1: Enter Settings. Step 2: Choose Devices to move on. Step 3: Open Typing, and then switch off or on Play key
    sounds as I type under Touch keyboard. Related Articles:
    Turn off Click Sound for On-Screen
    Keyboard in Windows

These steps don't work for me, for don't have switch off or on Play key
    sounds as I type. I have gone into typing and turned everything off. What else can I do?

Truckin2U, Nov 25, 2021
  3. tomsw10 Win User
    tomsw10, Nov 25, 2021
  4. How to turn on Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11

Touch keyboard pops up at login

If the above steps didn't work, we suggest that you disable the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Services, and then press Enter.
    • On the right pane, look for Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Double-click on it.
    • Locate the Startup Type drop down, and change it to Disabled.
    • Click on Apply button to save changes.
    • Click on OK button to close the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
      window.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

How to turn on Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11

1. How to turn on Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - turn Touch keyboard

2. How To Enable Touch-Keyboard Typing Sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Enable Touch-Keyboard Typing Sound?: So I have a question. Does touch-keyboard really have sound effects? So how do I enable that?, your answer will be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-touch-keyboard-typing-sound/9afdc368-c6ac-4a07-ae9e-a7fe1b3a308b
  3. How To Enable Touch-Keyboard Typing Sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Enable Touch-Keyboard Typing Sound?: So I have a question. Does touch-keyboard really have sound effects? So how do I enable that?, your answer will be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-touch-keyboard-typing-sound/9afdc368-c6ac-4a07-ae9e-a7fe1b3a308b
  4. How to turn off this annoying clicking sound when I type on my wireless keyboard Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off this annoying clicking sound when I type on my wireless keyboard Windows 11: Ever since this one update on windows 11, I would hear clicking sounds through my earphones whenever I type on my wireless keyboard. I've tried every method, watched every video about turning off clicking sounds in the keyboard settings, filter key sounds, sticky key sounds,...
  5. How to turn off this annoying clicking sound when I type on my wireless keyboard Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off this annoying clicking sound when I type on my wireless keyboard Windows 11: Ever since this one update on windows 11, I would hear clicking sounds through my earphones whenever I type on my wireless keyboard. I've tried every method, watched every video about turning off clicking sounds in the keyboard settings, filter key sounds, sticky key sounds,...
  6. How to Show or Hide Voice Typing Mic Button on Touch Keyboard in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Show or Hide Voice Typing Mic Button on Touch Keyboard in Windows 11: [ATTACH]For some PC users, you may notice that the On-Screen keyboard appears on login or startup on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC. In this post, we will show you how to Turn On or Off the Show Voice Typing Mic Button on Touch Keyboard on Windows 11. Just like the Voice...
  7. How to Turn on or off Shift Lock on Touch Keyboard in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn on or off Shift Lock on Touch Keyboard in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you want to enable or disable Shift Lock for Touch Keyboard in Windows 11 or Windows 10, this guide will help you do that. It is possible to turn on or off Shift Lock for your Touch keyboard with the help of the Registry Editor. You might often need to type...
  8. How to customize Touch keyboard on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to customize Touch keyboard on Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you often use the Touch keyboard, here is a comprehensive guide for personalizing or customizing the Touch keyboard on Windows 11 using in-built options. Windows 11 lets you set or change the keyboard size, theme, key background, and key text size. In this article,...
  9. Turn of Typing Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn of Typing Sound: Is there another setting to turn off key sounds as I'm typing, other than turning off the "play keysounds as I type" in Touch Keyboard settings?? I've switched that setting to "off" but my keys are still making that typing sound....
  10. Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Type Sounds in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Type Sounds in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Type Sounds in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Type Sounds in Windows 10 You can use different keyboards with Windows to fit your needs. The most common is a physical, external keyboard that you plug into your PC....