Windows 10: How to turn on Windows 10 shutdown sound via .reg file

Discus and support How to turn on Windows 10 shutdown sound via .reg file in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello So Today I Wanted To Make Windows 10 Pro Have A Shutdown Sound and There's Tips About It And All Of Them Are Not Helpful Please Send Me Links... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by user3YS, Aug 10, 2022.

1. user3YS Win User

How to turn on Windows 10 shutdown sound via .reg file

Hello So Today I Wanted To Make Windows 10 Pro Have A Shutdown Sound and There's Tips About It And All Of Them Are Not Helpful Please Send Me Links Where I can download .reg Files about Enabling Shutdown Sound with Windows XP shutdown sound

:)

user3YS, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Gina_on_the_thread, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 10, 2022
  4. AsRock Win User

[Solved] Windows 10 and the shutdown button

Well i always use the shutdown button and apparently Win10 Pro don't actually shutdown unless you turn off hibernation, well i don't want to do that, i just want the shutdown do just what it should shutdown and hibernation to to do just that lol.

So anyone know the reg key or if there is some thing in the administrative tools that makes shutdown mean just that ?.

What i have noticed is when your on a upgrade from win7 some times it shutdown and some time's it hibernated how ever this is not the case with a fresh install of Win10.

I believe this is a option that spawned in with Win8 and has carried over to win 10.

How to turn on Windows 10 shutdown sound via .reg file [​IMG]

AsRock, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

1. How to turn on Windows 10 shutdown sound via .reg file - Similar Threads - turn shutdown sound

2. How to create a .reg file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a .reg file?: I wanted to know how to create a .reg file in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-reg-file/2b6be1e5-3228-47ad-ba44-758e0a97dfc9
  3. How to create a .reg file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create a .reg file?: I wanted to know how to create a .reg file in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-reg-file/2b6be1e5-3228-47ad-ba44-758e0a97dfc9
  4. How to create a .reg file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to turn on Windows 10 shutdown sound via .reg file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn on Windows 10 shutdown sound via .reg file: Hello So Today I Wanted To Make Windows 10 Pro Have A Shutdown Sound and There's Tips About It And All Of Them Are Not Helpful Please Send Me Links Where I can download .reg Files about Enabling Shutdown Sound with Windows XP shutdown sound...
  6. How to turn on Windows 10 shutdown sound via .reg file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn on Windows 10 shutdown sound via .reg file: Hello So Today I Wanted To Make Windows 10 Pro Have A Shutdown Sound and There's Tips About It And All Of Them Are Not Helpful Please Send Me Links Where I can download .reg Files about Enabling Shutdown Sound with Windows XP shutdown sound...
  7. how to reg add via cmd-script

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to reg add via cmd-script: Hello everybody, I want to add a registry by starting a cmd-script. Therefore i have implemented the following line: REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers" /V "%CDh%\Launcher.exe" /t REG_SZ /d "WIN98 256COLOR 640X480" /f But...
  8. How to Play a Sound at Shutdown in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Play a Sound at Shutdown in Windows 10: Hi there, I followed your instructions 100%, but no matter which sound file I chose, I always get this one (check attachments), followed by this screen (check attachments). It's driving me crazy! Any thoughts, feedback? My winver=1909 Thank you, 151542
  9. Enabling shutdown sound/turning off fast shutdown?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling shutdown sound/turning off fast shutdown?: I've browsed through a few threads on here, and because of that, I was able to figure out how to disable fast startup (which allows me to listen to the startup sound), but also replace it as well since I believe by default, there is no startup sound in Windows 10. However,...
  10. How to change MAC Address via reg file ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change MAC Address via reg file ?: Hey guys, How to change MAC Address via reg file ? Regards. 68398