Windows 10: How to turn the search bar white in WIndows 10 21H1?

Discus and support How to turn the search bar white in WIndows 10 21H1? in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi,I have been seeing that lately, my search bar has gone all black. It looks horrible. I want it back to the white search bar with a black header as... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Arsil Aariz, Jan 19, 2022.

1. How to turn the search bar white in WIndows 10 21H1?

Hi,I have been seeing that lately, my search bar has gone all black. It looks horrible. I want it back to the white search bar with a black header as it used to be on old versions of Windows 10. There is no system change I did. I tried searching for the solution on the Internet, and there is none. Please tell me what to do now.With Regards,Arsil AarizWindows version: 21H1, Windows 10 Pro

:)

Arsil Aariz, Jan 19, 2022
  2. DrSysop Win User

Search Bar turned white on Windows 10 version 1709

For some reason my search bar went white. I googled this & seems other having issue also & tried this but works & goes back to grey till u type in search bar then goes white again.

1. Settings - Time & language - Region & language. Change your country to Gabon.
    2. Sign out.
    3. Sign back in. The Cortana search box will be gone as Cortana is not available in Gabon.
    4. Go back into Settings and change your country back to the proper one. The Cortana search box will come back, but now it'll be black instead of white.

This does not work on 1709.

DrSysop, Jan 19, 2022
  3. subham3 Win User
    Cortana Search Bar turned to always White

After Updating my windows 10 installation to Fall Creators Update the Cortana Search Bar turned to always White from Gray.

Please Fix This!

subham3, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Riel Alc Win User

How to turn the search bar white in WIndows 10 21H1?

Cortana search bar colour has turned white and cannot change back.

Hi,

For better assistance with Cortana and Windows icon issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you running on your device?
    • Have you installed any Windows updates prior to this issue?

You may check this thread for troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

How to turn the search bar white in WIndows 10 21H1?

1. How to turn the search bar white in WIndows 10 21H1? - Similar Threads - turn search bar

2. How to turn the search bar white in WIndows 10 21H1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn the search bar white in WIndows 10 21H1?: Hi,I have been seeing that lately, my search bar has gone all black. It looks horrible. I want it back to the white search bar with a black header as it used to be on old versions of Windows 10. There is no system change I did. I tried searching for the solution on the...
  3. How to turn the search bar white in WIndows 10 21H1?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn the search bar white in WIndows 10 21H1?: Hi,I have been seeing that lately, my search bar has gone all black. It looks horrible. I want it back to the white search bar with a black header as it used to be on old versions of Windows 10. There is no system change I did. I tried searching for the solution on the...
  4. Search bar keeps turning white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar keeps turning white: Every time the task bar is updated opening an app, moving an icon, etc. it turns like that. However, when I move my cursor over it, it changes back to normal. I have tried everything in the personalisation settings but nothing works....
  5. Windows 10 search bar turns half white in dark theme..

in Cortana
    Windows 10 search bar turns half white in dark theme..: I am using dark theme on Windows 10. My search bar becomes half white by itself and returns to black when I bring the cursor onto it. Then after a few moments, it becomes half white again.This is quite irritating. Please suggest me a solution to this.I am on latest version of...
  6. search bar on task bar turning white randomly for no reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    search bar on task bar turning white randomly for no reason: so recently after the new windows up date my search bar has been turning white for no reason, except for the litters, it creates this box that still has this darkness inside of it because i have dark mode turned on and its extremely annoying for me, does anyone have this...
  7. My search bar turned white

in Cortana
    My search bar turned white: IDK what to do pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-turned-white/4d8e65dd-74f8-44c2-a441-5f8c55c227f5
  8. Windows 10 White Search Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 White Search Bar: On the bottom left of my screen, there is a white search bar that appears after the last update. How do I get rid of this? The bar has become extremely annoying to me....
  9. Windows 10 Search Bar Has Recently Turned White

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Search Bar Has Recently Turned White: 24 hours ago, I don't recall it being white, I thought it was a dark gray, that matched the task bar. Did an update change this, or did I? Any suggestions as to how to change it..and if it WAS another "brilliant move" on my part.. How to avoid doing it again, would be...
  10. Search Bar turned white on Windows 10 version 1709

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Bar turned white on Windows 10 version 1709: For some reason my search bar went white. I googled this & seems other having issue also & tried this but works & goes back to grey till u type in search bar then goes white again. Settings - Time & language - Region & language. Change your country to Gabon. Sign out....