Windows 10: How to turn Typing Insights On or Off in Windows 11

Discus and support How to turn Typing Insights On or Off in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows OS comes with an on-screen keyboard which is useful for users with touchscreen Windows devices. If you do not have a touchscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 5, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to turn Typing Insights On or Off in Windows 11

How to turn Typing Insights On or Off in Windows 11 enable-disable-Typing-Insights-Windows-11.png
    Windows OS comes with an on-screen keyboard which is useful for users with touchscreen Windows devices. If you do not have a touchscreen laptop, you can still launch the on-screen keyboard. Windows 11 has a feature, named Typing Insights for touch or on-screen keyboard. If you turn on this feature, Windows 11 will show you […]

This article How to turn Typing Insights On or Off in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 5, 2021

2. Can't upload photos with IE 11 and Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the issue.

I would suggest you to turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 and check

To turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 follow the steps given below

• Click the Start button,
    • click Control Panel, click Programs and Features,
    • And then click Turn Windows features on or off. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Clear the check box for Internet Explorer 11 to turn it off, and then click
      Yes.
    • Click OK and, when prompted, restart your PC.

Once the computer restarts, follow steps 1-3 again from the above mentioned steps
    and check the check box for Internet explorer to turn it on and then click
    ” Yes” and Click OK ,when prompted restart the computer. And check if issue persists.

Please reply us back after performing the steps. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Nov 5, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 5, 2021
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Sticky Notes "Insights" not working with handwriting

Hi ManuelGarces,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you tried to check the settings on the Sticky Note App if the
      Enable Insights is off?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Method1: Try enable insights in Sticky notes.

1. Open the Sticky Notes app.
    2. Click/tap on the 3 dots menu button, and click/tap on Settings.
    3. Click/tap on Enable insights to toggle to disable (uncheck) or enable (check) it

Method 2: Fix problem with apps.

I suggest you to follow this article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    , an check if that helps.

Method 3: Reset Sticky Notes in Windows 10.

1. Open the Settings Navigate to
      Apps and then select Apps & features.
    2. Look for the Sticky Notes
      entry and click on the same to select it. You should now see
      Advanced options link
    3. Click Advanced
      options link to open Storage usage and app reset page.
    4. Click the Reset button. When you see the confirmation, click the
      Reset button to reset the Sticky Notes
      app.
    5. Restart the PC once you reset the
      Sticky Notes
      app.

Re-install sticky notes app from the Microsoft store and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

1. How to turn Typing Insights On or Off in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - turn Typing Insights

2. IS there any way to turn off "Money Insight" notifications in the Windows 11 Widget?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IS there any way to turn off "Money Insight" notifications in the Windows 11 Widget?: Hi,I keep getting these annoying money insight notifications:I'm not interested in them - is there any way to turn them off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-turn-off-money-insight/21602f13-f511-4b0e-b0c8-861a3b4bb5b3
  3. IS there any way to turn off "Money Insight" notifications in the Windows 11 Widget?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IS there any way to turn off "Money Insight" notifications in the Windows 11 Widget?: Hi,I keep getting these annoying money insight notifications:I'm not interested in them - is there any way to turn them off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-turn-off-money-insight/21602f13-f511-4b0e-b0c8-861a3b4bb5b3
  4. How to turn off swipe typing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off swipe typing?: How to turn off swipe typing? It automatically starts working while normal typing and doesn't let me work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-swipe-typing/5b9c22cb-3c0a-4ce4-bfe7-e5df2e4d68a9
  5. How to turn off swipe typing?

How to turn off swipe typing?: How to turn off swipe typing? It automatically starts working while normal typing and doesn't let me work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-swipe-typing/5b9c22cb-3c0a-4ce4-bfe7-e5df2e4d68a9
  6. How to turn off swipe typing?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Are there keyboard shortcuts to Typing insights?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there keyboard shortcuts to Typing insights?: Hi, I like the Typing insights in windows 10.I wonder if I can use keyboard shortcuts to select the words, instead of moving the cursor to the word and click it.If that's currently not available, can you help me submit a request? Thank you!...
  8. Are there keyboard shortcuts to Typing insights?

Are there keyboard shortcuts to Typing insights?: Hi, I like the Typing insights in windows 10.I wonder if I can use keyboard shortcuts to select the words, instead of moving the cursor to the word and click it.If that's currently not available, can you help me submit a request? Thank you!...
  9. How do I turn off disabling touchpad when typing? On windows 11

How do I turn off disabling touchpad when typing? On windows 11: Currently when I'm trying to play games with touchpad it occasionally stops. I have managed to track this issue down to be of the "disable touchpad when typing". I've looked everywhere but I'm unable to find the setting....
  10. Turn On or Off Typing Insights in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Typing Insights in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Typing Insights in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Typing Insights in Windows 10 You can use different keyboards with Windows to fit your needs. The most common is a physical, external keyboard that you plug into your PC. Windows 10 includes a...