Windows 10: How to type Does not equal sign on keyboard in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to type Does not equal sign on keyboard in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you are a coder or have the know-how of computer programming then you would know that to inculcate not equal to sign, we use “!=”. Although... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 25, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to type Does not equal sign on keyboard in Windows 11/10

How to type Does not equal sign on keyboard in Windows 11/10 character-map.png
    If you are a coder or have the know-how of computer programming then you would know that to inculcate not equal to sign, we use “!=”. Although this does the job for you as your system is able to understand what you mean, an average human may not be able to contemplate what you are […]

This article How to type Does not equal sign on keyboard in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Mason2018 Win User

Cannot type "equal" sign

Hello, for whatever reason I cannot type the "equal" sign but "+" works just fine. Virtual keyboard won't type it either.

I have looked all over help forums, reinstalled both mouse and keyboard drivers and nothing is working.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Mason2018, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Coda24 Win User
    equal sign not working on my Windows PC...Plus sign prints instead

Hello,

I've attempted all the previously recommended steps, and the equal sign seems to have been removed from my OS?!

If I attempt to type equal, I get the + sign instead

1) I uninstalled the Logitech K120 keyboard [device manager, uninstall HID Keyboard]. Shut Down, Rebooted, Re-installed, same issue

a) tried doing the same, but unplugging the keyboard when it shut down, rebooted, and then plugged in, but it did not solve the issue

2) I installed another keyboard [Logitech Classic 200], but it did not fix the issue.

a) followed same steps as above, uninstall, reboot, connect, no good

3) I loaded the "Virtual Keyboard"... equal sign still not working. When I press on the equal symbol, which is highlighted as "active", it still just prints the + sing.

a) Virtual Keyboard shows the equal sign as highlighted. When I press on Shift Key, it turns Blue, the Plus symbol is now highlighted (bright white), but and obviously is printing the + sign.

It's as if the equal sign just doesn't exist anymore.

Help... was working fine about 2 weeks ago.

Coda24, Nov 25, 2021
  4. How to type Does not equal sign on keyboard in Windows 11/10

I cannot type an equals sign on my computer, but I can type a +

This issue started a few weeks ago and I still have not solved it. Basically, I cannot type an equals sign on my computer. However, shift + equals does type a + sign normally. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers (I have a razer deathstalker keyboard).
    Nothing has fixed it so far. In fact I have a mouse with programmable keys on it, and I cannot type an equals sign using that or even using the on screen keyboard. Clearly, it isn't a hardware issue.

SecretChaos, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

How to type Does not equal sign on keyboard in Windows 11/10

1. How to type Does not equal sign on keyboard in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - type Does equal

2. Does Windows 10 support PS/2 type keyboards mouses?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows 10 support PS/2 type keyboards mouses?: Can I install windows 10 on ,*coure2duo processor*2GB Ram*ps2 keyboard and mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-10-support-ps2-type-keyboards-mouses/e72c7f51-51ac-46db-b698-b5b2f697bab4
  3. Does Windows 10 support PS/2 type keyboards mouses?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows 10 support PS/2 type keyboards mouses?: Can I install windows 10 on ,*coure2duo processor*2GB Ram*ps2 keyboard and mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-10-support-ps2-type-keyboards-mouses/e72c7f51-51ac-46db-b698-b5b2f697bab4
  4. Does Windows 10 support PS/2 type keyboards mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows 10 support PS/2 type keyboards mouse?: Can I install windows 10 on ,*coure2duo processor*2GB Ram*ps2 keyboard and mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-10-support-ps2-type-keyboards-mouse/e72c7f51-51ac-46db-b698-b5b2f697bab4
  5. How to turn on Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you often use the Touch keyboard on Windows 11 but do not like the silent typing experience, follow this guide to turn on the Touch keyboard typing sound. There are two ways to enable or disable Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11, and you can use either of...
  6. Equals sign on my computer does not work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Equals sign on my computer does not work?: Hi, So on my computer the equals sign doesn't work for some reason. This happened randomly and now seems not to work. Sometimes when i start my computer up it will work until the computer is completely finished loading, if that makes sense. Please help as it is making it...
  7. Keyboard keep typing 1 even at sign in

Keyboard keep typing 1 even at sign in: Already read other similar thread but cannot do the troubleshooting since i couldn't even sign in. Cannot even do anything as it keep on typing the number '1' and system will read it as wrong pin number. Can the sign in option be bypassed? Can I disabled my laptop...
  8. I cannot type an equals sign on my computer, but I can type a +

I cannot type an equals sign on my computer, but I can type a +: This issue started a few weeks ago and I still have not solved it. Basically, I cannot type an equals sign on my computer. However, shift + equals does type a + sign normally. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers (I have a razer deathstalker keyboard). Nothing has...
  9. Window 10 Keyboard second functions mixed up, no equal sign

Window 10 Keyboard second functions mixed up, no equal sign: Hello, all my second function keys are mixed up, I mean pressing SHIFT plus OTHER CHARACTERS do not type the same character. My biggest problem is I can't get any combination to yield equal sign. I have a two weeks old new hp, window 10 laptop, any help....
  10. equal on the keyboard

equal on the keyboard: I am using Intel Core i3 - 4030U CPU . I am having problem texting equal click on the board.Equal and plus are together where is near the backspace. I cant find to use equal anyway . Please help me . Thank you in advance ....