Windows 10: How to type red word on the comment in this forum?

Discus and support How to type red word on the comment in this forum? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For example "Outlook.com isn't supported on the following browsers: Internet Explorer 6 and older, Google Chrome 4 and older, Firefox 4 and older,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by k, Feb 13, 2020.

1. K
    k Win User

How to type red word on the comment in this forum?

2. Arul_D Win User

Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Red squiggly lines in typing

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• Are you referring to spellcheck when typing on a website?

• Is it happening on browsers? Which browser are you using?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check it helps:

• Open Settings and click on Devices.

• Click on Typing and turn off ‘AutoCorrect misspelled words’ and also turn off ‘highlight misspelled words’.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

@mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available

Source:

Brink, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. How to type red word on the comment in this forum? - Similar Threads - type red word

2. Who moderates the comments on the news feed forums?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who moderates the comments on the news feed forums?: I have all sorts of derogatory invective directed at me in these posts and moderators seemingly have no issue with them and let them through. I post with the civil language befitting my education and my comments get deleted for "violating community standards." Further, I...
  3. Who moderates the comments on the news feed forums?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who moderates the comments on the news feed forums?: I have all sorts of derogatory invective directed at me in these posts and moderators seemingly have no issue with them and let them through. I post with the civil language befitting my education and my comments get deleted for "violating community standards." Further, I...
  4. Can not comment in forums or articles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not comment in forums or articles: I try to answer questions in MS Forums or comment on articles but being told to sign in. When i click on “sign in” it shows I am already signed in but i can not comment or answer questions....
  5. Can not comment in forums or articles

Can not comment in forums or articles: I try to answer questions in MS Forums or comment on articles but being told to sign in. When i click on “sign in” it shows I am already signed in but i can not comment or answer questions....
  6. Word not allowed in comments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word not allowed in comments: I tried to comment on a post, using the term postpartum depression. It would not let me post that term. I feel as if this must be some kind of error, since it's a medical condition....
  7. Word not allowed in comments

Word not allowed in comments: I tried to comment on a post, using the term postpartum depression. It would not let me post that term. I feel as if this must be some kind of error, since it's a medical condition....
  8. Best Forum for Word 97, Word 2010 Problems?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Best Forum for Word 97, Word 2010 Problems?: I'm an old guy in poor health trying to make the transition from Word 97 running under Windows XP to Word 2010 running under Windows 10. (I recently bought a refurbished PC running Windows 10 and Word 2010 through a program that provides affordable computers to low income...
  9. MS Word - Comment Reports

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Word - Comment Reports: I have a lengthy word doc with many edits from multiple users. As the versions have moved along, I've addressed comments with revisions, marked the comments as "Done", and as the final product was reached, deleted some comments and responses. I need to print the comments...
  10. A question or two for the forum ( community ) and a comment or two.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A question or two for the forum ( community ) and a comment or two.: The last time I came here I was unaware of the decorum of this group; however, Richard said I did ok and was welcome back. I thank him for his advice and input. Again I apologize to Greg C. for not knowing and I am thankful for the help he gave me. The things you guys do...