Windows 10: how to uinstall epson scanner xp-830? uninstall app is not working

Discus and support how to uinstall epson scanner xp-830? uninstall app is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to uinstall epson scanner xp-830? uninstall app is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by roberthill8, Sep 22, 2018.

1. how to uinstall epson scanner xp-830? uninstall app is not working

how to uinstall epson scanner xp-830? uninstall app is not working

:)

roberthill8, Sep 22, 2018

2. epson xp 830

Open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot

Scroll down

Click Printer

Click Run the Troubleshooter

When complete, restart to see if the problem is resolved.

If that does not work...

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your Epson printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Epson Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Epson Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Epson XP-830 | XP Series | All-In-Ones | Printers | Support | Epson US

https://epson.com/support/xp830

Andre Da Costa, Sep 22, 2018
  3. ARichard Win User
    Epson 1200 scanner now working! Very pleased.

Worked perfectly,
    • Installed 2400 series driver (when it asked what model I had I also picked, 1270 and 4180 since these had the Slide scanner interface I thought it might add a few extra drivers)
    • Restarted PC
    • Needed to use Device manager 'Updated driver'
    • Assign 2400 driver. (See attached image)
    • Be sure scanner is powered on so it appears in device manager.

Tested the Slide scanner attachment, I used PRO mode and it was discovered.
    I had to use the plastic blackout slide holder (for masking the slide) to find the slide though.

how to uinstall epson scanner xp-830?  uninstall app is not working [​IMG]

Hope this helps others, Thanks again for the step by step! *Smile

ARichard, Sep 22, 2018
  4. JonZWard Win User

Epson xp-412 scanner on windows 10

I have upgraded to win 10 and have connected my Epson xp-412 with a usb cable. The wireless is disbled on the printer. I can print but cannot access the scanner using mspaint or Epson scan. Any suggestions

JonZWard, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

1. how to uinstall epson scanner xp-830? uninstall app is not working - Similar Threads - uinstall epson scanner

2. Epson XP-830 not detected in Win 11 until troubleshooter launched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson XP-830 not detected in Win 11 until troubleshooter launched: It seems to happen every time I need to use the printer. My Epson-XP830 is connected via WiFi, 1Ghz connection, it shows it's connected WiFi icon lit. But when I request printing a document usually in Edge or Firefox, I get a communications error message from the Epson and,...
  3. Epson XP-830 not detected in Win 11 until troubleshooter launched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson XP-830 not detected in Win 11 until troubleshooter launched: It seems to happen every time I need to use the printer. My Epson-XP830 is connected via WiFi, 1Ghz connection, it shows it's connected WiFi icon lit. But when I request printing a document usually in Edge or Firefox, I get a communications error message from the Epson and,...
  4. Scanner on Epson XP-8500 won't work under Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanner on Epson XP-8500 won't work under Win11: I have an Epson XP-8500 and since installing Win11 I cannot use the scanner. The scanner shows up in device manager, but whenever I try and use it I get an error E1460-B305 which seems to relate to USB. Worked fine in Win10 but no longer...
  5. Scanner on Epson XP-8500 won't work under Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanner on Epson XP-8500 won't work under Win11: I have an Epson XP-8500 and since installing Win11 I cannot use the scanner. The scanner shows up in device manager, but whenever I try and use it I get an error E1460-B305 which seems to relate to USB. Worked fine in Win10 but no longer...
  6. epson xp-home printer scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    epson xp-home printer scanner: since having to do a factory reset on laptop including windows 10 the scanner on printer wont work "printer ok but cant connect to scanner". I have uninstalled scanner, re installed, used driver from disk but still no joy....
  7. my epson scanner will not work

my epson scanner will not work: I updated from win 7 to win 10 now my epson xp 202 scanner will not work the printer works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-epson-scanner-will-not-work/d99d586d-1b82-4ea7-bfa8-5ef8e358e182
  8. Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner

Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner: Windows 10 1903 1836. About 3 days ago I went to use my printer but it wasn't 'seen' on the network and I also noticed that there were no printers showing in Device Manager. I'm not at all sure how I got the printer to work but it was something to do with default printer....
  9. I have an Epson Artisan 830 scanner jam...

I have an Epson Artisan 830 scanner jam...: I have an Epson Artisan 830 scanner - tried to scan and get this message: Problem scanning There was a paper jam. Clean the paper from the scanner and try again. How do you clear a paper jam when you are only scanning a document?...
  10. Epson XP-830 wont print properly from PC.

Epson XP-830 wont print properly from PC.: Epson XP-830 prints like its out of ink when using my PC with windows 10. Prints great from my iphone and ipad. I have updated the printer soft and firmware. It all worked well with PC till recently. Help...