Windows 10: How to unblock account on device?

Discus and support How to unblock account on device? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago i have to block my device using remote blocking by one of microsoft account options. Right now, on device i can't see my account on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jakub Gołos, Feb 27, 2023.

1. How to unblock account on device?

A few days ago i have to block my device using remote blocking by one of microsoft account options. Right now, on device i can't see my account on windows start page. How should i unblock my account on that device?

:)

Jakub Gołos, Feb 27, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 27, 2023
  3. unblock the publisher

Hi,

Based on the error message that you are getting, you can unblock a software by following the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Content tab, look under the Certificates section.
    • Click on Publishers button.
    • Select the Untrusted Publishers tab.
    • Select the publisher you wish to unblock and click the Remove button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Feb 27, 2023
  4. How to unblock account on device?

dns unblocker on Edge

Hello,

Edge does not permit add-ons. Are you sure you weren't using Internet Explorer or another browser?

Try the steps listed in this removal guide.

Remove Ads by DNS Unblocker

Smittychat., Feb 27, 2023
Thema:

How to unblock account on device?

1. How to unblock account on device? - Similar Threads - unblock account device

2. How to unblock my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unblock my account: Be account it’s been blocked and I can’t have access to Microsoft 365 because of the Authenticator app saying “ Request denied We sent an identity verification request to your mobile device, but you denied it. View details Send another request to my Microsoft Authenticator...
  3. How to unblock my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unblock my account: Be account it’s been blocked and I can’t have access to Microsoft 365 because of the Authenticator app saying “ Request denied We sent an identity verification request to your mobile device, but you denied it. View details Send another request to my Microsoft Authenticator...
  4. How can I unblock my account

How can I unblock my account: Be account it’s been blocked and I can’t have access to Microsoft 365 because of the Authenticator app saying “ Request denied We sent an identity verification request to your mobile device, but you denied it. View details Send another request to my Microsoft Authenticator...
  5. How to get Roblox Unblocked on my device?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to get Roblox Unblocked on my device?: I followed the steps mentioned in this URL: https://en.help.roblox.com/now-gg-roblox-login-and-play-roblox-unblocked and successfully got Roblox Unblocked on my device.However, after playing Roblox Unblocked a month or two I've encountered a new challenge. I'm currently using...
  6. How to get Roblox Unblocked on my device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Roblox Unblocked on my device?: I followed the steps mentioned in this URL: https://en.help.roblox.com/now-gg-roblox-login-and-play-roblox-unblocked and successfully got Roblox Unblocked on my device.However, after playing Roblox Unblocked a month or two I've encountered a new challenge. I'm currently using...
  7. How to get Roblox Unblocked on my device?

8. Unblock Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unblock Microsoft Account: HiI need help with unblocking a Microsoft account , every time i answer questions to unblock, i get the attached image message is there a direct number i can contact to get assistance because i need to get a bitlocker recovery key urgently...
  9. Unblock Microsoft Account

Unblock Microsoft Account: HiI need help with unblocking a Microsoft account , every time i answer questions to unblock, i get the attached image message is there a direct number i can contact to get assistance because i need to get a bitlocker recovery key urgently...
  10. How to unblock account on device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unblock account on device?: A few days ago i have to block my device using remote blocking by one of microsoft account options. Right now, on device i can't see my account on windows start page. How should i unblock my account on that device?...