Windows 10: How to "Unblock" multiple files?

Discus and support How to "Unblock" multiple files? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If I downloaded something from the Internet and need to "Unblock" a single file to avoid the annoying security popup, I can do it from the properties... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ahmd, Mar 17, 2019.

1. ahmd Win User

How to "Unblock" multiple files?

If I downloaded something from the Internet and need to "Unblock" a single file to avoid the annoying security popup, I can do it from the properties for that file:

How to "Unblock" multiple files? 7dmLX6i.png

But how to do it on a folder containing 100 or more files?

:)

2. unblock the publisher

Hi,

Based on the error message that you are getting, you can unblock a software by following the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Content tab, look under the Certificates section.
    • Click on Publishers button.
    • Select the Untrusted Publishers tab.
    • Select the publisher you wish to unblock and click the Remove button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Smittychat., Mar 17, 2019
  4. Billy Med Win User

how do I unblock an individual number on my lumia 640

Hi Dorothy,

To check if a number is blocked on your phone, you can do the following steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Go to Extras, then choose Call+SMS filter. Instead of tapping Extras, you can also type "Call+SMS filter" at the search box.
    • Tap Blocked numbers.
    • If there are listed numbers that you wish to unblock, tap and hold the number.
    • Tap Unblock.
    Let us know if you need further help in unblocking numbers of your phone.

Billy Med, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. How to "Unblock" multiple files? - Similar Threads - Unblock multiple files

2. Unblocking file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unblocking file: Hello, I am trying to unblock a Microsoft Access file that my friend sent me. I have tried going to my downloaded file and accessing the properties and going to general to unblock the file, but the option to unblock it is not there. Any advice? I am on Windows 11....
  3. Unblocking file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unblocking file: Hello, I am trying to unblock a Microsoft Access file that my friend sent me. I have tried going to my downloaded file and accessing the properties and going to general to unblock the file, but the option to unblock it is not there. Any advice? I am on Windows 11....
  4. Unblocking entire website domain instead of unblocking multiple subdomains

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unblocking entire website domain instead of unblocking multiple subdomains: I am attempting to unblock a site that has several subdomains, and I have to unblock each and every one of them. It is extremely frustrating and tiring. Is there any way to use Microsoft Family Safety to unblock an entire domain? To put it simply, is there a way to unblock...
  5. Unblocking entire website domain instead of unblocking multiple subdomains

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unblocking entire website domain instead of unblocking multiple subdomains: I am attempting to unblock a site that has several subdomains, and I have to unblock each and every one of them. It is extremely frustrating and tiring. Is there any way to use Microsoft Family Safety to unblock an entire domain? To put it simply, is there a way to unblock...
  6. "Unblock" multiple files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Unblock" multiple files?: I downloaded some sample software, but was held up, due to a certain type of file being "blocked" because of "Being in the internet or Restricted zone or having the mark of the web on the file."My question is: Do I have to go through and unblock each of the 184 files,...
  7. How do I unblock multiple websites in Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I unblock multiple websites in Family Safety: I can unblock websites one by one but my kids school sends out a list of sites that my child needs to use for a project. How can i unblock them all in one go ?...
  8. how to uninstall unblocker

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to uninstall unblocker: how to uninstall unblocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-unblocker/1660848e-13f5-48ee-969a-7341e7c9251c
  9. How to batch Unblock multiple files downloaded from the Internet

in Windows 10 News
    How to batch Unblock multiple files downloaded from the Internet: [ATTACH]When you download a file from the Internet like images, documents, etc., they are treated as untrusted files. So if malware is downloaded in form […] This article How to batch Unblock multiple files downloaded from the Internet first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  10. How to unblock a website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to unblock a website: I am new to this computer and I attempted to join a zoom meeting and it was blocked and I don't know how to allow access to that. Can someone give me a step by step. thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unblocking multiple files windows 10

2. how to unblock multiple files in windows 10