Windows 10: How to unblock the following apps: microsoftedgeCP.exe, WerFault.exe and HxTsr.exe?

Discus and support How to unblock the following apps: microsoftedgeCP.exe, WerFault.exe and HxTsr.exe? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Edge will not open and I've received three messages that the following apps have been blocked: microsoftedgeCP.exe, werfault.exe and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StanleyPrimmer, Aug 7, 2018.

1. How to unblock the following apps: microsoftedgeCP.exe, WerFault.exe and HxTsr.exe?

Microsoft Edge will not open and I've received three messages that the following apps have been blocked: microsoftedgeCP.exe, werfault.exe and hxtsr.exe. Can these apps be unblocked and thus allow the Microsoft Edge browser to open and operate normally?

:)

StanleyPrimmer, Aug 7, 2018

2. Exe file

New PC

Windows 10

Trying to download Chrome browser (exe file)

when trying to open, prompts open with and list programs to open with

will not allow exe file.

LuisValentin1, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Exe's won't open

Hi Logan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I’m sorry to know that you are getting a pop up stating "You'll need a new app to open this file" when trying to run an exe file.
    I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I will be happy to assist you with this.

Please provide us the following information, to assist you further.

• Let us know the exe file type that you are trying to run?

• What is the size of the exe file ?
    Please reply with the above information and we would be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Aug 7, 2018
  4. How to unblock the following apps: microsoftedgeCP.exe, WerFault.exe and HxTsr.exe?

regser32.exe

Why do two instances of regser32.exe keep running on my Windows 10 computer using a lot of cpu capability? Further, every day I get notified of regser32.exe application errors. My computer used to go into a quiet mode when not in use and even cool down
    after a time. Now it stays warm with regser32.exe running all the time. Any suggestions?

ErvinDameron, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

How to unblock the following apps: microsoftedgeCP.exe, WerFault.exe and HxTsr.exe?

1. How to unblock the following apps: microsoftedgeCP.exe, WerFault.exe and HxTsr.exe? - Similar Threads - unblock following apps

2. RtkAudioService64.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RtkAudioService64.exe: Do I need RtkAudioService64.exe or is there an update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rtkaudioservice64exe/978495be-d728-4f68-a748-4055b8274617
  3. "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup: Iv had this HP laptop for some time now, and i haven't had any issues untill recently. I left Google running for a week because I forgot to turn my laptop off before heading out on vacation. When I returned I found that the laptop had not gone to sleep and the screen...
  4. exe apps or store apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    exe apps or store apps?: I have Spotify installed in 2 laptops. I'm using the x64 exe on one, and the store version in the other. Am I right that there's virtually no difference between the two? Is one supposed to be better than the other? submitted by /u/TofuNinja5 [link] [comments]...
  5. unblock exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    unblock exe: I am the administrator of my laptop. I received an error after downloading an exe. How to unblock a exe from installing? I know that I didn't block it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unblock-exe/da919762-9563-428f-a5cd-a04f096309cf
  6. Windows Security - unable to unblock exe file.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security - unable to unblock exe file.: I'm now after 2 years unable to access my finance file as a message saing admin hasblocked from running app keep appearing every time I try to open the file. After trying to change the UAC to Never Notifiy is till didn't work. Microsoft said to uninstall and reinstall...
  7. .exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe: So i was not able to run Amd.exe . To do so i went to regedit and under Hkey class root .exe i changed the value .exe to “%1” %* but the mistake i made was i did not gave a space after “%1”. So after i restarted my pc i am anot able to open any .exe files i tried...
  8. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
  9. WerFault exe

in Windows 10 Support
    WerFault exe: New Omen laptop pc win 10 pro The message from a fresh boot, [ WerFault exe Application Error The exception privileged instruction 0xc0000096 occurred in the application 0x00007FFF57CF66D2. Click on OK to terminate the program.] But it will not terminate, & locks all normal...
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hxtsr.exe fault

2. norton av blocked werfault .exe is this file needed windows 10 1809