Windows 10: How to unblock your internet system, who blocked it?

Discus and support How to unblock your internet system, who blocked it? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My HP laptop is blocked. I can only open my netflix and gmail unless I use my id and passwords. The apps like games will not open. How am I supposed to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by benEdwards5, Sep 13, 2020.

1. How to unblock your internet system, who blocked it?

My HP laptop is blocked. I can only open my netflix and gmail unless I use my id and passwords. The apps like games will not open. How am I supposed to unblock so the laptop will work correctly. Thank you for your assistance.

:)

benEdwards5, Sep 13, 2020
  2. farby Win User

Unblocking a blocked number

Go to settings-->call+SMS filter-->blocked numbers.. In the list that appears, long press on the one you want to unblock and select 'unblock' ..

farby, Sep 13, 2020
  3. marzen99 Win User
    Cannot unblock blocked number

I have a phone number in my blocked numbers list that was added in error. I cannot unblock the number. I have tried holdong down the number and telling the phone to unblock it. I have also checked the box next to it and pressed unblock. I get a message
    the number has been unblocked, but when I go back and check the number is back in the list. I even unblocked all the numbers in my list. all were unblocked except the one. I would appreciate some guidance. Thanks.

marzen99, Sep 13, 2020
  4. How to unblock your internet system, who blocked it?

Unblocking a blocked number

I blocked a number that I need unblocked. I don't see where to do that, i've looked everywhere. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

DoneWithApple, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

How to unblock your internet system, who blocked it?

1. How to unblock your internet system, who blocked it? - Similar Threads - unblock internet system

2. Your internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your internet access is blocked: Error: Your internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.-> while I couldn’t open Adobe file, I just restarted my computer. But all of sudden, the internet is not working… I can use the WIFI through my cell phone and other laptops...
  3. Your internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your internet access is blocked: Error: Your internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.-> while I couldn’t open Adobe file, I just restarted my computer. But all of sudden, the internet is not working… I can use the WIFI through my cell phone and other laptops...
  4. Your Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your Internet access is blocked: Hi! I'm running into some network issues on my school-issued.Surface Laptop Go 2. No matter what browser, site, or wifi I use, I always get the message, "Your Internet access is blocked." As it is a school-issued device, I don't have access to command prompt. However, I was...
  5. Your Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Internet access is blocked: Hi! I'm running into some network issues on my school-issued.Surface Laptop Go 2. No matter what browser, site, or wifi I use, I always get the message, "Your Internet access is blocked." As it is a school-issued device, I don't have access to command prompt. However, I was...
  6. Your Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Your Internet Access is blocked

Your Internet Access is blocked: I have two laptops, both the Windows 10 enterprise. Since last three days, I am getting the error "your internet connectin is blocked" error on all the browsers Edge, Chrome, Firefox. So far I have done the following, but still not able to get connected to the internet....
  8. "Your internet access is blocked"

"Your internet access is blocked": A while ago, my Dad switched all of the Family computers to windows 10, and one of them, stopped working, I got it to where the internet works, but when I try to go into chrome, it says "your internet access is blocked" and "firewall or antivirus and software may have been...
  9. Your administrator has blocked this action - How to unblock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your administrator has blocked this action - How to unblock: Hello, By mistake I which is the administrator blocked an action on Windows 10, as shown in the screenshot bellow. My question is, how to reverse this, i.e. to unblock this action. As far as I understand, now this action is always blocked by default and I am not asked what...
  10. How to Block an App and Not be Able to Unblock it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Block an App and Not be Able to Unblock it?: Hey All, I was just wondering if there was a Windows 10 app or method which would permanently block some application or website in a way that would either be impossible or almost impossible to unblock. I ask because I've been wasting way too much time on a certain game and...