Windows 10: How to undo a "do not ask me again" option?

Discus and support How to undo a "do not ask me again" option? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My wired headphones aren't being detected when I try to plug them into my Windows 10 laptop. They were functioning completely fine with my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Esker1, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Esker1 Win User

How to undo a "do not ask me again" option?

My wired headphones aren't being detected when I try to plug them into my Windows 10 laptop. They were functioning completely fine with my laptop before I had selected the "do not ask me again" option in the pop-up that appears whenever a device is plugged in. How can I undo this option?

:)

Esker1, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Kevin_KK Win User

How to undo "always open with" option in Windows 10 (1803 build)

I accidentally click "always open with" a particular application on a BibTeX file and now the icons of all such files change to the icon of that app and I cannot find a way to undo the operation. In fact, I want Windows to always ask me how to open
    a BibTeX file
    instead of sticking to a specific program. Thanks for any suggestions!

Here I found some related posts but none of them seem to solve my problem:

Here are what I've tried, but none of them works:

• Execute "assoc .bib= && assoc .bibtex=" in cmd.exe as Administrator.
      Nothing happens.
    • In Settings under "choose default apps by file type", remove the default app at ".bib" entry.
      However, there's no such entry.

Kevin_KK, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Undo option in File Explorer

Hi Helena,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.

• Click on the drop down of Customize Quick Access Toolbar beside
      File Explorer.

• Click on Undo.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 3, 2019
  4. How to undo a "do not ask me again" option?

undo system restore

Yes in the system restore options there will be an Undo button to go back.

1. If you boot to advanced startup options from within Windows 10, you must be signed in as an administrator to undo a system restore.

2. Click/tap on Troubleshoot.

3. Click/tap on Advanced options.

4. Click/tap on System Restore.

5. If you booted to advanced startup options from your Windows 10 installation media, click/tap on your listed Windows 10 OS, and go to step 7 below.

6. If you booted to advanced startup options from within Windows 10, click/tap on an administrator account you want to provide credentials for.

A) Enter the password for this administrator account, and click/tap on Continue.

7. Click/tap on Next.

8. Select the restore point that has Undo for its "Type", and click/tap on Next.

See if that helps.

MikeSnyder61704, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

How to undo a "do not ask me again" option?

1. How to undo a "do not ask me again" option? - Similar Threads - undo ask again

2. Undo This, Undo That option lurking in windows right click options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo This, Undo That option lurking in windows right click options: like when i right click on windows homescreen and in the options with refresh, display settings, personalize it also shows undo delete, or undo move, undo this undo that etc . i dont what that undo this that option to come up. what can i do? sorry for my bad english. a help...
  3. Undo This, Undo That option lurking in windows right click options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undo This, Undo That option lurking in windows right click options: like when i right click on windows homescreen and in the options with refresh, display settings, personalize it also shows undo delete, or undo move, undo this undo that etc . i dont what that undo this that option to come up. what can i do? sorry for my bad english. a help...
  4. How do I make an app ask me a question eaven though i predsednik dont ask me this again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make an app ask me a question eaven though i predsednik dont ask me this again...: I went in app game editor and there was a question whould i like to code or to place codesi dont know to do that.I presed to place codes and said to never ask me again.Now i need that question to pop up so i can finish my job.Helppp...
  5. How do I make an app ask me a question eaven though i predsednik dont ask me this again...

How do I make an app ask me a question eaven though i predsednik dont ask me this again...: I went in app game editor and there was a question whould i like to code or to place codesi dont know to do that.I presed to place codes and said to never ask me again.Now i need that question to pop up so i can finish my job.Helppp...
  6. How to undo a "do not ask me again" option after checking that box?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to undo a "do not ask me again" option after checking that box?: I mistakenly checked the "do not ask again" box when enabling caret browsing with the F7 key. How can I reverse this selection so I will be asked everytime if I want to turn on caret browsing? Thanks...
  7. How to undo a "do not ask me again" option after checking that box?

How to undo a "do not ask me again" option after checking that box?: I mistakenly checked the "do not ask again" box when enabling caret browsing with the F7 key. How can I reverse this selection so I will be asked everytime if I want to turn on caret browsing? Thanks...
  8. How to undo ticked "do not ask again" check box for "which audio device was plugged in"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to undo ticked "do not ask again" check box for "which audio device was plugged in"...: Hi, I accidentally selected "do not ask again" when i plugged in an audio device. I also Selected "line in". How can I undo this and have Windows ask me every time which device I've plugged in Windows 11 - Version 22H2...
  9. How to undo ticked "do not ask again" check box for "which audio device was plugged in"...

How to undo ticked "do not ask again" check box for "which audio device was plugged in"...: Hi, I accidentally selected "do not ask again" when i plugged in an audio device. I also Selected "line in". How can I undo this and have Windows ask me every time which device I've plugged in Windows 11 - Version 22H2...
  10. How do I undo "Remember my selection and don't ask again" when I plug my headphones?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I undo "Remember my selection and don't ask again" when I plug my headphones?: I accidentally checked it, and now when I plug my microphone, it recognizes it as headphones. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im on a laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do not ask again

2. do not ask me again

3. undo option dont show this again windows 10

4. windows 10 undo do not show aagin,
  5. how to undo dont ask me again windows 10,
  6. how to undo do not ask again on edge,
  7. undo do not ask me again password,
  8. how to undo a do not show this again tab on dell laptop