Windows 10: How to undo a hotkey made with AutoHotkey

Discus and support How to undo a hotkey made with AutoHotkey in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded & installed AutoHotKey Unicode 64-bit. I tried to use the basic tutorial & copied their beginner script: ^l:: Send, My First Script return... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by phrab, Feb 9, 2020.

1. phrab Win User

How to undo a hotkey made with AutoHotkey

I downloaded & installed AutoHotKey Unicode 64-bit. I tried to use the basic tutorial & copied their beginner script:
    ^l::
    Send, My First Script
    return

(I used small L in place of j).

However, now I want to unassign that key & can't. Even if I delete the script, every time I press Ctrl=l, it writes My First Script. I can't find anywhere on the tutorial of how to change this back. How can I undo the key assignment?

Thank you in advance!

:)

phrab, Feb 9, 2020
  2. spud107 Win User

Are custom hotkeys possible?

may be possible using eventghost, http://www.eventghost.org/ it has a keyboard hotkey plugin and a sound mixer plugin, so can be configured to mute mic off on i guess.
    theres also autohotkey, but i havent used it.

spud107, Feb 9, 2020
  3. NogtTL Win User
    Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Hydrate Win User

Disabling a hotkey in Windows Explorer

Only one way to do this is to try it out for yourself or read the feature list of the 3rd paty software Bro suggested.

Hydrate, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. How to undo a hotkey made with AutoHotkey - Similar Threads - undo hotkey made

2. Undoing changes made to your computer; restart; Undoing changes made to you computer;...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes made to your computer; restart; Undoing changes made to you computer;...: I have a Asus BR1100CKA-CE1-CA. It's 3 months old. It was running Windows 10. I dowmloaded and tried to install Windows 11. The laptop does a restart and then displays it is trying to undo changes to the PC for a while. Then it restarts and displays tje message again. It has...
  3. Undoing changes made to your computer; restart; Undoing changes made to you computer;...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes made to your computer; restart; Undoing changes made to you computer;...: I have a Asus BR1100CKA-CE1-CA. It's 3 months old. It was running Windows 10. I dowmloaded and tried to install Windows 11. The laptop does a restart and then displays it is trying to undo changes to the PC for a while. Then it restarts and displays tje message again. It has...
  4. Undoing changes made to your computer; restart; Undoing changes made to you computer;...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to stop “Undoing changes made to your computer...”

How to stop “Undoing changes made to your computer...”: Just this, wont let me enter safe mode or anything else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-undoing-changes-made-to-your-computer/baef26d7-24ed-433d-8152-317db69c06ca
  6. AutoHotKey AlwaysOnTop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AutoHotKey AlwaysOnTop?: Moin, I have here a point script from autohotkey, the problem is that this point remains in the foreground, but only if I have the game (Ironsight) on borderless or in the window mode. How can I tell the script either to lay over the game or not to put the game in the...
  7. Undoing changes made to computer

Undoing changes made to computer: The computer I'm using to work from home borrowed from work keeps wanting to install Windows Updates but then undoes the changes. lt goes through this loop... I don't have access to a physical copy of Windows, I don't have a flash drive with a copy on it, I basically just...
  8. Undoing changes made

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undoing changes made: Windows 10 Updates again mesed up my PC. When rebooting it, it goes into loop and keeps showing a sign "Undoing changes made to your computer.." How do I even get PC rebooted and restart it now? How do I get rid of all these unwanted changes and how do I set up Windows...
  9. Undoing changes made loop

Undoing changes made loop: So yesterday my windows 10 updated on its own and when it's about 4%, I decided to close the laptop bcs I was at a cafe and it was late at night. I went to the toilet and left my laptop for a min, when I get back, the power light was off so I went home and sleep. Today when I...
  10. Scan and Fix It Made it Worse. How to Undo?

in Windows 10 Support
    Scan and Fix It Made it Worse. How to Undo?: I connected a micro SD via USB to my win10 computer and it said there was a problem with the drive - scan and fix it? And I stupidly said 'yes' upon which it proceeded to destroy something like 300 images or more. Since then I put another one in and got the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reverse changes made with autohotkey

2. ahk undo